Fingersniffer
+0|6863
I am very aware that these ribbons are listed with the incorrect time reqs, and I also know these ARE obtainable ribbons. Does anyone have a link or an answer to the correct time needed on a specific army to get the ribbon?

Here is a link to a guy that has a few of the ribbons:

http://bf2s.com/player/45849672/

The only thing I can gather from this is that the req is 46 hours or lower (his current time of this posting for SPETZ army time)
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6802|AUS, Canberra
i didnt know you could get them till now,
no idea what the reqs are though.
Titanium Shadow
Silent Justice
+0|6770|Chicago
I dont think its 46 hours.. I have 50 hours as SAS and still dont have it.
Fingersniffer
+0|6863
Maybe its a combo of hours + wins? something like 40 hours & 100+ wins?
Titanium Shadow
Silent Justice
+0|6770|Chicago
Cant be!  I have 50 hrs and 158 wins..no ribby
fleppuhstein
+0|6761
only other things I can see where he has better then you is maybe a higher best round score?
FreeTargeT
+0|6750|Belfast - N.i
well its says in my ubar , 5h hours total time played for each of the different factions ribbons . no kills just 5 hours .
Diddy_Bongo
+0|6750
I have a feeling its 100 global hours in BF2 SF then 100 wins with that faction and maybe a time with that faction ie the 5 hours (I think it will be 45 hours though) As I already have a collective in game time of 105 hours or so for SF.

Last edited by Diddy_Bongo (2005-12-14 10:56:47)

Titanium Shadow
Silent Justice
+0|6770|Chicago
ok ok I thought it over for a few.... I play in the same server with DJ every night... the only thing he does..(well most of the time) is Command....

Maybe you need 5 hrs of commanding time for each Army? Just a guess
Fingersniffer
+0|6863
Hmm well 100 collective hours in SF woulndt follow any form from EA's awards thus far, so I doubt  that, and Commanding each army for a certain time doesnt sound very likely either. Only 2 options I see is that he either changed his info in his unlocks.psy to allow the unlock to happen (or joined a server that did) or there are several variables for this ribbon (even though all of the army ribbons to this point were pretty straight forward) that we are not seeing.

Would be nice if you could get him or someone else with these ribbons to maybe shed some more light on it.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6819|England

Titanium Shadow wrote:

Cant be!  I have 50 hrs and 158 wins..no ribby
Have you played as SAS on every map that has SAS? I think that was a requirement as well.

I also notice you haven’t even played a round on 2 of the maps, perhaps it has something to do with that.
Or an even more long shot, perhaps you have to have played a certain ammount of time as SAS per-map that has SAS.

Perhaps there’s an IAR requirement, like a certain team score, Round length (e.g. 30 mins IAR as SAS) or a minimum kill streak for that team.

Last edited by Kobrakai (2005-12-14 18:29:14)

HellsMagistrate
+0|6740
Well it can't be 5 hrs cause I got 6 hrs for SAS and no ribbon.
Tempelridderen
+0|6764
Can't UBAR update that shit soon?
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6851

Tempelridderen wrote:

Can't UBAR update that shit soon?
Well most of us were under the impression they were unattainable due to the fact it was said it was commented out of the code, like the night vision badges.

As someone said previously, perhaps he un-commented it and joined a server that had it un-commented, maybe he knows the admin or whatever and he hooked him up that one time, no one really knows, and UBAR will be updated whenever concreate facts are presented.
AbrnRanger
+-1|6748|Bradenton, FL
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=6735

We are talking about it in this thread and we are testing it. There is a player that is close to 40 hours of playing time as a Seal. He is at 36 hours as of yesterday. He will be playing out the last 4 hours today. If you can earn them we will find out today or tomorrow. Unless there is a win/loss requirement on the ribbon.
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6748|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Look at the image of HellsMagistrate: If you look good you see that there more then 6 medall for SF, what are the other 3 kind of medals and why doesn't UBAR have those

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard