im_in_heaven
+27|6588
Dog fighting for sure
MrWeeyums
+3|6399|NY
Definitely jets.  Get killed by them all the time, or if i get in one i get shot down in the first minute.
~Ryan
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6729|Louisiana
Flying. I'm terrible at it and I don't even try it, unless I get a chance to steal an enemy chopper or something.

I also tend to rush into fights without using my head. My teammates always move too slow for me, so I'm always the first one at the next enemy base, and I'm always the one taking on half the enemy team. Occassionally it makes for some exhilirating sprees and "holy shit" moments, but more often I only get to pop one dude before getting shot in the back by another.
Delphy
+45|6585|Bristol, UK
Infantry. I suck bawlz at infatry combat. I will own you in a tank or heli though.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
I'm very streaky.
And suck at armor.
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6458|Lima, PERU
my connection....always 100+ ping and sometimes even worst! *sigh* and i guess lack of a joystick.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand
flying, not because i'm bad, but because i lag if i fly below a certain height and end up either underground or with the fish...
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

My SPM and KDR even though I seem to be pretty decent. Maybe it was how crappy I was in the begining
Knifey McStabstab
Don't lock my topic!
+32|6508|Indiana
My patience.
I can't ever just stay still and play defence or anything, I have to always be runnin and gunnin and it gets me killed a lot.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
shotguns. o and assault in general
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
Lagging right when I see somebody.. which ends up with me dead..

Or..

Lagging right when i want to pull up in a Jet or Heli... Which almost always ends up with me dead.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6465|Life in a vacuum sucks
Lag
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6626|Sea to globally-cooled sea
bombing.

i simply cannot figure out how those guys bomb so well.  it's truly frustrating.  I always end up embedded in a tree, or the ground, or just whiffing entirely.
reefl3x
+72|6402|United States
Use the HUD when you bomb, those lines and needles arent there for looks!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

reefl3x wrote:

Use the HUD when you bomb, those lines and needles arent there for looks!
Meh...

I go for touch when i'm bombing..

Fuck the HUD.. they mean nothing and are complicated to hell to understand and use in every situation.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6645|Canada

fadedsteve wrote:

Flying for sure!

I only have 43mins TOTAL flying in this game, and I have had it the first day it came out! 

I love to groundpound, dont have a joystick, so flying just isnt that fun with a mouse and keyboard.
heh, i have 18 minutes of total aviator time, and I have also had this game since it came out. I have bad internet  so the only time i get to fly is playing singleplayer.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
i hate grenade launchers. when u face them there is nothing u can do really
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Herackles
+33|6626
Choppers.  I have my good days and my bad days with them.  I can fly them well enough, but they are probably the most inconsistent part of my Battlefield 2 play.
Not
Great success!
+216|6576|Chandler, AZ
Artillery. Hands down. And everyone in my clan laughs at me for it.

I swear to everything anyone considers Holy, that I will never survive an arty strike. It's allegedly uncommon to be killed by arty while in armor. Not for me. If I'm playing a lot in a day, it'll happen to me at least twice. I'm not kidding. It's horrible. If I'm infantry it's the same way, and it's usually on the last shell too, right when I think I'm safe.

I'm pretty certain that I've been hit from arty shot in Mashtuur City on the CROW server, while I'm playing Sharqi on my own.
13rin
+977|6479
My wife's uber leet boobies.  I'm playing, she comes in the room and whips them out... BAM.  just like that -I'm dead.... It's worth it though.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Herackles
+33|6626

DBBrinson1 wrote:

My wife's uber leet boobies.  I'm playing, she comes in the room and whips them out... BAM.  just like that -I'm dead.... It's worth it though.
Hehe...That was one of the funnier posts I've read in a while.
s()mtingWong
+48|6693
Squads.
s()mtingWong
+48|6693

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Ahhherherherher!!!
gun.piranha
+1|6707
hmm id have to say bullets, nades, arty, tanks, jets, apcs, helo's hell everything in the game kills me to easy
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6694|Vancouver BC Canada
Jets, I'm a jet whore, they just draw me. Park one on the runway covered in C4 and ill probably get in.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard