Jelecak
+1|6622|Vodnik camper van, Ghost town
Jets, Helos, Tanks, Apc's, Commanding, everything which isn't one of these:Medic, Support, Jackhammer and G3 using
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6591|Iceland
Weakness: When im lazy i tend to do random shit that make my stats suck
poltirix
don't let money change you
+3|6458
I can't fly. Not in the planes not in the heli's.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6525|stalker.
Avoiding AT rockets in APC
Seaneroo
+12|6655
Never learned how to fly, choppers or jets.  Low SPM because I emphasize staying alive over running up points, thereby playing too cautiously.
Go-Devil
Does a wild bear crap in the woods, son ????
+3|6446
my weakness is when i'm having 1 on 1 helo fights, with a dumb gunner or without them....

i realy hate it when people wanna gun in my helo, but they don't even know what a TV missile is.....
so if you dont know how to use it, then dont get in my chopper, thank you....

i'm also realy bad at switching seats in helo...
i'm even so bad, i call players who do so exploiters
Sambuccashake
+126|6607|Sweden

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

when you try to proof yourself in a 1 vs 1 you always do bad when friends watching.......
So true.
Studs
+5|6552|Denmark
dropping bombs.. I suck so bad...
Longbow
+163|6643|Odessa, Ukraine
jets.
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6480|denmark
aviator!!!

I just suck at that. I got 26-27 min in a airplane - and 0 kills all combined!

that means, that when I finally get first to a plane and I manage to get it up in the air, then I'm not only that poor, that I can't hit anyone - I can't even kill a unsuspecting sniper lying still on the ground, by aiming for him and crashing down on top of him...!

and I think I got more than 2 hours in a chopper - and only 13 kills or so.. most guys (enemies) I see in a chopper, can kill 13 people faster than I can crash a chopper on purpose..
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6785|England
I cant circle strafe in choppers for very long before trees and buildings crash into me.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
TV missiles and doing something right when it needs to be done right the first time, in general. And finishing off a target, i use the M16 alot so i get alot of hits on the target but not enough to kill and just enough so that some idiot with a SMG or pistol kills the guy instantly and they think they got a headshot or something. Gay.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-10-21 05:13:44)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
My (relative) weaknesses are definitely (in this order, worst first) chopper piloting, sniping and general armor whoring.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mattdavis1989
Sie aller Geruch
+6|6513
spec ops kit
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6526|Belgium
Im an absolute disaster in a jet, and i always get killed too soon when piloting an attack chopper.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6642|Malibu
My strong points: I can snipe (Thank God I can snipe), and be a competent infantry in any situation given.

Time for my weakness...
1. Horrible at 1 vs 1 knifing... Man I suck at that
2. Can't seem to use M16... I hate that gun in real life as well, maybe its hating me back.
3. I have a tendency to watch History Channel on my TV rather than paying attention to the game which, sometimes, makes me squash my teammates... Got to focus
4. Just bought Joystick to try out flying with them. I got Jets down (I can finally see why those Joystick users always out flanked me in Dog fighting. Now your advantage is GONE!), but I can't fly helicopter with it yet (still on a learning curve for it.)
Marinejuana
local
+415|6582|Seattle
I'm sorry to say it but my biggest weakness is shotguns. Dont get me wrong, I've gone on a few good pump shotty sprees, and I even had a short stint where I thought the DAO was a good option as anti tank, but all together the stats are saying that i mostly die when i am in battle with a shotgun. Though I actually blame the game's glitchy shotguns and not myself. But then I am sure there is a trick because Ive known people to be very consistent with them but I have not taken the time to figure it out.

Heres another one: the rockets on the mi-28. the rockets are so far apart that it is easy to miss things directly ahead of you and harder to get consecutive hits on targets that are far away.

the knife: ive done great things with the knife, but still a lot of the time that i leap at someone to knife them in the face, I get this stupid slice sound with a puff of smoke and get L85ed or something while waiting the second between stabs with the knife. once again i assume there is some way to get more consistent results but i dont know.
jarhedch
+12|6667|Aberdeen, Uk, SF Bay Area 1st
flying, anything, though i'm getting better, though circle strafing i cant get the hang of at all (anyone got any pointers?), and sniping, can't seem to get the hang of it.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

-Claymores
-J10 whores
-Retarded teammates
-G36E noobs
-Enemy jets and anti aircraft in general, for some reason my missiles NEVER hit yet theirs ALWAYS hit me
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6575|Florida
Im horrible at flying....helos or jets
Brasso
+1,549|6627

I guess you could say that I'm bad at running people over.  I take the FAV/DPV to the Wake Airfield, try and run over the air whores, miss all 10 of them.  Then (somehow) I manage to run over an AT mine in the middle of the  landing strip.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6471|Belgium

gene_pool wrote:

Tanks. Just about the only thing that i cant hold my own with.

Inf, Helo, Jets....I am pretty good at all of them. But tanks i just get owned at.
Hey if ure bad with tanks no wrry just vist www.secretsofbattlefield.com to find all the soft spots on vehicules
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6568

I don't consider myself bad at infantry, but it's definatly what I'm not best at. I just find helicopters more fun, so I fly them a lot, and not a lot of infantry.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6557
My weakness gettin killed by nub unlocks when i get white smoke instead of a headshot
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

- Jets
- Heli cannon (im fine with TV's ) but its getting better
- Parachute not opening...im very bad at this and get a lot of suicides
- I rush into battle a little too quickly at times, although it often works
- Pistols and LMG's

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-21 06:35:53)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard