rippa1
+3|6522
So I bought the game today, installed it and claimed my first free upgrade through the Veterans program. I looked at a couple of ranks guides and noticed when u get to 300 points or so as I am now you should get quite a few unlocks. I have received no more ranks or unlocks. It shows my next rank and the bar is full, the numbers say 300/80 so I am way over the points required for that rank. Has anyone else had similar problems?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6638|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Ugh please search.
rippa1
+3|6522
Ugh? U little wigan pie eating geek, give your head a wobble.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

rippa1 wrote:

Wow.  Keep that act up and you won't be around here long enough to find the answer.
demondspawn
+7|6763|Aussie in the UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

rippa1 wrote:

Wow.  Keep that act up and you won't be around here long enough to find the answer.
Wow who's the big man on campus then
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
ive had the same problemo
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

demondspawn wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

rippa1 wrote:

Wow who's the big man on campus then
One, who are you?  Two, why are you talking to me?  And three, what are you trying to prove?
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Same here .. i got one rank up in game ... now it shows 481/200 ... some badges are missing from a couple games ... @least its happening now and not later ig uess .. hopefully some of that ad money will improve things   ... "Reduce stat lag .. drink Coke"

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-20 12:02:49)

valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6459|Lima, PERU
Sometimes it takes a while to update and rank up... same with BF2
collector_sco
+1|6557|scotland
also ranks r messed up here im 312/80 now had loads of pins badges etc  and not recieved any more unlocks.this seems like a major problem were not the only ones theres about a few hundred posts on this matter at 2142 forums and not 1 reply from ea dice.
heres the link
Thread: Rank up not functioning, pins not being awarded.

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … p;start=15
Buzerk1
+44|6837
SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH

It does update, had the same issue, went to work came back yesterday stats were there, got a new rank and stats started to act again, back to work, will be playing tonight and guess what everything should be back to normal....
Chou
+737|6792
Patience
collector_sco
+1|6557|scotland
i notice you say (should)  my stats been like that for 48 hours plus now no update  read ea forums youll notice this is a major problem

Last edited by collector_sco (2006-10-20 12:34:14)

JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6543|Sammamish, WA

rippa1 wrote:

Rippa1 in the forum guidelines and in quite a few other conspicuous places you're asked to search the forums before posting a topic to ensure that you don't post a duplicate topic. If you browse the topics list as well as search you'd see there are a number of other threads already dedicated to this topic.

If you'd also read the forum guidelines it states quite clearly:

1. Respect the site, staff, and members.
          4. Positively contribute to the forums with useful posts and information relevant to the section being posted under.
          15.  Never engage in personal attacks. Ever.
Go to http://forums.bf2s.com/misc.php?action=rules to view those rules.

If you can't follow the guidelines of use and be a positively contributing member of this community then please don't post here. But if you're willing to make mature and reasonable contributions then I for one would apprecaite your presence. The more the merrier.

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2006-10-20 12:34:56)

J3ST3R
+59|6515|Vancouver, Canada
My stats are 892/520 so I should be ranked up to a lance corporal silver but it hasn't chaned in the past 12 hours
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6838|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Can we say a patch in works for this game already. Sounds like problem on EA server site not on ours. Just hope they would fix unbelievable lag problem when titans are moving. Just played on one sever where it feels like I'm playing BF2:SF when it just came out. I like this game, just don't like watching it in slide show.

speaking of witch. just got this from www.battlefied.fileront.com:

Quote:EA will release second patch for BF2142

I was on the phone with EA games in Holland about my serial key Already in use and the say that the are using serials from BF1942,

and that a patch that will be released in 3 weeks. Which will add the source code to make the serial using easier.

Any one else see this one coming?

Last edited by l=l-Oneill-l=l (2006-10-20 13:35:49)

Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6758
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=889513#p889513

enough with the bitching, they are working on it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard