jonsimon
+224|6514

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

umm actually, it is how many "perfectly good" human lives you waste.

Violence of action and the ability to meet reach and exceed any objective that has been given.
Kill em all and there's noone left to pay you tribute. Sorry, but it's all about surrender.
dude, Im a soldier, not a politician, not a civilian.  yes. yes, kill them all.  try to look at this with some form of objectivity.  soldiers dont give a damn about tribute, thats for the civies back home to argue about.
And thankfully you aren't a politician while you're at it.
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6685|United States

Harmor wrote:

Rumor has it that President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela is using islands off his coast to setup secret camps for terrorists to help them enter Mexico (giving them Visas), so they can eventually enter the U.S.
This is the most ridiculous, unsubstantiated claim.  And you post in the debate and serious talk forum. 

If Hugo Chavez wants to see American civilians killed by terrorists, why does he spend so much time and so many of his country's resources aiding the poor in the US?

And unlike you, I'll provide a Source for my claim.

In my opinion, the "powers that be" in the US are generating rumors about how wicked Chavez is because they don't like the fact that Latin American countries, and particularly Venezuela, are starting to stand up to US imperialism.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662

jonsimon wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Kill em all and there's noone left to pay you tribute. Sorry, but it's all about surrender.
dude, Im a soldier, not a politician, not a civilian.  yes. yes, kill them all.  try to look at this with some form of objectivity.  soldiers dont give a damn about tribute, thats for the civies back home to argue about.
with your logic, its as if your blaming the military for the invasion of iraq.  the military is just a tool of the government.  I dont know if I could continue this debate with you if you cant see passed your pacifism.
PRiMACORD
+190|6643|Home of the Escalade Herds

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

remember

https://ecc.07770500.com/NewsSports/News/Camera%20vedio.jpg is the terrorists only real weapon
The terrorists have death rays???

Immature yes but that could pass for a really cool looking laser beam
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6464|The Land of Scott Walker

jonsimon wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

I'd rather let a soldier run a war than a politician anyday.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662

Stingray24 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

goddamn man, too bad that aint the case today.
Stingray24

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

goddamn man, too bad that aint the case today.
Yeah, we'd have the terrorists dead by now.  Let the military do its job: kill people and break stuff.  We should put a wide perimeter around each hotspot, tell the Iraqis to go in and clean house.  When they're done cleaning out the terrorists, we'll leave and they can run their country.  Sound good?  That or the Iraqis can make the perimeter and we'll go in and clean up.  I am by no means a soldier, though.  So how bout your ideas?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662
double the amount of combat arms on the ground.  allow patrols to be more pro active in hunting the baddies.  who the fuck cares about "stand up stand down"  WE NEED MORE TROOPS IN IRAQ.  I wish I could stress this enough.  give it about a year.  also, set up all those expensive spy satellites to survey the ground for IED's and munitions,  its freaking possible, just not "practical"  the key to pacifying the insurgency is removing their weapons and means of attack.  problem is, Iraq was once the 4th largest army in the world and most of that armies munitions are not accounted for
Reciprocity
+721|6599|the dank(super) side of Oregon

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

problem is, Iraq was once the 4th largest army in the world and most of that armies munitions are not accounted for
It's a good thing our fearless leaders planned and prepared for this little problem, i.e. heavily armored patrol vehicles, excellent body armor for everyone.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6649|USA

Stingray24 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

^^^what he said^^^
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6568|Southeastern USA
wasn't this about Victor Hugo or something?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

Ikarti wrote:

Sounds like another oil rich country needs liberating to me.
Right, because we have been stealing the Iraqi oil... there is evidence all over the place of that... oh wait.
I forgot about the whole OPEC thing again.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Stingray24

Reciprocity wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

problem is, Iraq was once the 4th largest army in the world and most of that armies munitions are not accounted for
It's a good thing our fearless leaders planned and prepared for this little problem, i.e. heavily armored patrol vehicles, excellent body armor for everyone.
It's true that a portion of the troops needed better body armor.  And Congress moved to correct that.  It's too bad Kerry and many other Democrats voted against the funding bill to provide the funds for the body armor and also provide higher combat pay for the troops.  Way to support the troops Dems!  

kerry also opposed the B-1 and B-2 bombers, F-14A Tomcat, Patriot missile, and Apache helicopter.  What the hell are our men supposed to fight with John?  Yesterdays weapons?  Hmmm?  He voted against the Gulf War where we kicked Saddam out of Kuwait, too. 

PS  Screw OPEC.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard