Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

I've had the beta for awhile, but I better download the new one. Unfortunately, my mom won't let me get Firefox, dunno why.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6553|UK

FesterTheMolester wrote:

EricTViking wrote:

IE7 is a great improvement over IE6. I think FireFox is arse myself, tried it many times but always end up going back to IE due to annoyances with FF.
what anoynaces could you have?
Nothing major, just things like I found it clunky to drag select text in the address bar for some reason. And the downloads window is a bit numpty. I suppose that I also can't be bothered to play around with it enough to get used to it - like I said I just find it a bit arse :-)
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

ryan_14 wrote:

I've had the beta for awhile, but I better download the new one. Unfortunately, my mom won't let me get Firefox, dunno why.
Tell your mom that you're a man now and can make your own browsing decisions. She can't protect you from crappy browsers forever. Eventually you have to go out there and experience one yourself (until IE catches up and puts it out of business).
mattrsch
Yeah, that thing I said
+18|6636|Ames, IA

Nutter130 wrote:

OMG personally i use firefox, but my school uses explorer, internet explorer 7 was released ages ago lol well the beta anyway
Don't do drugs
samthenuker
Trunk Monkey
+2|6492
Friends don't let friends use Internet Exploder!!
Brasso
+1,549|6632

chittydog wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

Tell your mom that you're a man now and can make your own browsing decisions. She can't protect you from crappy browsers forever. Eventually you have to go out there and experience one yourself (until IE catches up and puts it out of business).
You're joking, right?  Firefox > IE.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

http://browsers.evolt.org/

This is a list of all the available browsers. (that I've ever heard of anyways..and then some...)

I think you all just earned your P.H.D. (playa haters degree)

Microsoft owns you all.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

FesterTheMolester wrote:

EricTViking wrote:

IE7 is a great improvement over IE6. I think FireFox is arse myself, tried it many times but always end up going back to IE due to annoyances with FF.
what anoynaces could you have?
maybe he's noob.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

ryan_14 wrote:

my mom won't let me get Firefox
sorry ryan, but...                ROFL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard