Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6635
I am 6'6''. I want to be like 6'9'' or 6'10''. Can I still get taller?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/me2.jpg
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6532|Boise, Idaho
steroids?
Simon
basically
+838|6646|UK
ook.. go back in your corner now.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6621|USA
creepy?
C.Schaffer
+19|6587|Sweden
uhm...Im like 196 cm..dunno what it is in " stuff but Im tall:)
SwampDog
+12|6459|Luton, England
That`s scary. Are you part Neanderthal. If you lost some weight it would make you look taller. But other than that, it depends on how old you are and if you`ve stopped growing or not.
Simon
basically
+838|6646|UK

SwampDog wrote:

That`s scary. Are you part Neanderthal. If you lost some weight it would make you look taller. But other than that, it depends on how old you are and if you`ve stopped growing or not.
LOL that's not actually Pollux, he just gets away with posting Threads like these saying there not spam..
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6635
Basically, I want to be able to slam dunk without even trying. Also, losing weight is not an option. I want to gain height and mass.
Simon
basically
+838|6646|UK

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Basically, I want to be able to slam dunk without even trying. Also, losing weight is not an option. I want to gain height and mass.
Put paper in your shoes. ( Or other midgets )
SwampDog
+12|6459|Luton, England

Simon wrote:

SwampDog wrote:

LOL that's not actually Pollux, he just gets away with posting Threads like these saying there not spam..
That`s lucky. Whoever that guy is, he`s one big, ugly, caveman looking weirdo. How many of his neighbors did he butcher then eat to get that big.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6619|Washington, DC

Yeah it looks like something that crawled out of my time portal when i set it to the Mesozoic era. Looks like a homo erectus, or maybe a fatto assus.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6824|Kubra, Damn it!

Estrogen. Lots of estrogen. Takes TONS of it. I'd recommend 10 or 15 times the normal amount. You'll be amazed at how fast you can grow.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6695

chittydog wrote:

Estrogen. Lots of estrogen. Takes TONS of it. I'd recommend 10 or 15 times the normal amount. You'll be amazed at how fast you can grow.
Untill it kills you that is.
Simon
basically
+838|6646|UK

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Not if hes superman
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6667|In You Endo- Stoke
I reckon a good mound of horse shit in your shoes should help you grow.
And some baby bio.
alpinestar
+304|6585|New York City baby.
get a gun and one bullet.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6584|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
trust me im 6'9" you dont wanne be this tall unless u want to reach the stuff on the high shelves at the market. everyone has a good shot at yer nuts and if they hit yer legs yer down.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6520
Take two bolts and stick it in your neck on both sides and get some stitches on your forehead and you got urself a haloween costume.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6401|da ville, va
Eat little children and noobs
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6518|Global Command
Tie 30 lbs dumbbells to your feet and sleep hanging by yout wrists.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6727|Omaha, Nebraska
HGH Injections
Ryan
+1,230|6832|Alberta, Canada

Is that really you fancy_pollux?
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6759|Rotherham, England
you'll need a cherry picker to gain height if you gain any more mass!!!
chittydog
less busy
+586|6824|Kubra, Damn it!

Simon wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Not if hes superman
Silly monkiefart... estrogen can't kill you. It'll just make you superhuman.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6698|Charlie One Alpha

ryan_14 wrote:

Is that really you fancy_pollux?
Of course not. I must say, this is one of his lesser nonsense threads. The other ones sometimes made me laugh. This one just made me sigh. He has lost 'the gift'. I'm going to bed.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard