Poll

Should I Be Worried About This Nuclear Threat????? (NFL)

Yes, be very afraid.7%7% - 4
Yes, but don't get crazy, gather supplies and be ready.20%20% - 11
No, WTF is wrong with you, terrorists are stupid.72%72% - 40
Total: 55
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6549|Southeastern USA

jonsimon wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Colfax wrote:

Well technically this would be one threat made.  Earlier  they made terror threats that would happen in the month of ramadan.  Nothing has happened yet to the U.S. and this weekend would be the end of that month.  So if they do what they say it should happen by this weekend.
wasn't ahmadenijad supposedly going to "set the skies on fire" with his answer to the west over nuke tech?
I hope the NFL doesn't add any new teams.

Introducing the Salem Skies.
ooh sorry, i meant to put august 22nd in there
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764
Not gonna happen, the threat started as an internet rumor. Personally, I dont think Al-Queada has the resources to go through with it.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2006-10-19 13:29:47)

RasorX
+17|6743|Indianapolis
Confirmed hoax.
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6480|Kentucky
just a bunch of bullshit some 10 year olds made up
bobby177
+129|6474|Texas.. getting out asap
4chan is loling so hard it was some stupid copypasta that a guy posted and everyone took it so seriously
I2elik
+12|6752|Perth, Western Australia
Propaganda + American Paranoia succeptibility = Alot of freaked out Americans.

Seriously, don't put yourself in the crowd, remember when everyone was SO convinced about the Y2K bug? People were packing supplies for that, just live out your life, it's very,very very very very very highly unlikely that anything will happen.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6633|USA
yo, the worst that could happen. BOOM your dead. Doesnt seem so bad to me
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

the whole thing is fucking stupid, oh well i wish someone would nuke my tennessee titans. then maybe they would have an excuse for playing so shitty.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6679|In You Endo- Stoke

Marlboroman82 wrote:

the whole thing is fucking stupid, oh well i wish someone would nuke my tennessee titans. then maybe they would have an excuse for playing so shitty.
LOL +1

Gotta be a hoax,hope it is!

Well not to worry giants don't play till monday.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-10-19 15:15:19)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6633|USA
yo. GO BEARS! (yes i live in chicago)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
I suppose you can never be too cautious, but this sounds a bit, for lack of a better word, like a sad attempt at getting attention.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6696|NJ
Dirty bomb to go off in a football stadium after a player overly celebrates for the most trival of play, then we'd all be fucked..
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6644|Seattle, WA

blademaster wrote:

What are the chances they will attack Seattle or suburbs of Seattle taking in a fact that you dont live in the downtown area of seattle , if the terrorists would want to destroy anything it would be Washingot D.C. or some other major city, which is closer to east coast. Also you have nothing to worry about just go on with ur life, if you are worried about this then you listen and trust the government way too much, dont be a sheeple use your mind to rationalize.
Are you retarded, the GOV'T Said NOT TO WORRY ABOUT it, can you read.  Good grief, you people act like the government made this up.  Omfg, and you have no reason to believe they would not want to target different cities such as those listed.  I suggest you actually READ the sources I posted, thanks.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6644|Seattle, WA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Election Year, this will be the first of 3-5 major "THREATS" we have in the next month... To give the american public a false sense of security toward politicans doing taking the proper steps..
Give me a fucking break dude, provide a fucking source or shut up about your conspiracy bullshit, I don't want any of that shit on my thread.  Thanks.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6644|Seattle, WA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

CNN just reported 2 minutes ago that it was a hoax
Good, I thought as much, it was just uneasy as my moms going to be at the game.  Thanks for all the support for those who gave, and no thanks to asshats that cluttered my thread with POLITICAL bullshit.  You know who you are.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6644|Seattle, WA
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/19/nfl.threat/index.html
MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (CNN) -- A law enforcement official told CNN that a man has admitted he posted a fake bomb threat against National Football League stadiums in major U.S. cities as part of an Internet competition with a person in Texas to create the scariest terror scenario possible.
So much for your bullshit cpt fass, either joke or not, I still wished you would not have made light in that fashion about my very serious question.  Next time, don't fucking do that.
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (CNN) -- A law enforcement official told CNN that a man has admitted he posted a fake bomb threat against National Football League stadiums in major U.S. cities as part of an Internet competition with a person in Texas to create the scariest terror scenario possible.
So much for your bullshit cpt fass, either joke or not, I still wished you would not have made light in that fashion about my very serious question.  Next time, don't fucking do that.
It's not bullshit at all, and as you can see it's not a conspiracy theory as reported in CNN. Now I wasn't making light at the situation at all I was calling it as I see it.. And as much as your pissed about it there is a political agenda behind it. 

AGAIN I WAS NOT MAKING LIGHT AND I BET THAT THERE WILL BE 3-5 MORE OF THESE IN THE NEXT MONTH. 

Also go with your gut if you feel it's a legitimate threat it's not worth loosing your life to see a football game man. I'm sorry if you missread it.

EDIT: If they really thought there was creditablity to these threats they would cancel the games..

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-10-19 20:21:35)

AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6644|Seattle, WA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

It's not bullshit at all, and as you can see it's not a conspiracy theory as reported in CNN. Now I wasn't making light at the situation at all I was calling it as I see it.. And as much as your pissed about it there is a political agenda behind it. 

AGAIN I WAS NOT MAKING LIGHT AND I BET THAT THERE WILL BE 3-5 MORE OF THESE IN THE NEXT MONTH. 

Also go with your gut if you feel it's a legitimate threat it's not worth loosing your life to see a football game man. I'm sorry if you missread it.

EDIT: If they really thought there was creditablity to these threats they would cancel the games..
So than please show the source as to where you conclude that the government was BEHIND this than, Oh wait you can't you're off in fantasy land.  You fucking just use the elections as an excuse, you make me sick.  I never felt it was a legitimate threat, thats why I was asking you guys what you thought.  You need to read my posts dumbass.
cpt.fass1
+329|6696|NJ
I never felt it was a legitimate threat, thats why I was asking you guys what you thought....

And I told you what I thought??? What's the problem why are you getting so angry over this... That is MHO, and I'm sticking to it.  I sourced it out as much as the news agencies that published it did..
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Election Year, this will be the first of 3-5 major "THREATS" we have in the next month... To give the american public a false sense of security toward politicans doing taking the proper steps..
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061020/ts_ … hvBHNlYwM-
NEWARK, New Jersey (Reuters) - A 20-year-old Wisconsin grocery clerk has been charged by U.S. authorities with making a hoax threat to detonate "dirty bombs" at seven National Football League stadiums across the United States.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard