Kyouteki
+27|6611
I'm tired of playing on the servers with the cruddy admins who kick for thier own petulant BS.  Or that don't enforce their own rules.  If you guys could help me by naming a few servers to steer clear of, that'd be most appreciated.  I'll even start.  RUS Battlefield 2 Server, and the 24/7 Karkand Infantry Only/ AlphaDogs.  They're probably the biggest bunch of fuckin' losers i've ever encountered.  Drop a few lines guys so i know where is shitty to play, and where is good.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6851|NÃ¥rvei

This is why you have the favorite option in BF2, to add the gooood servers - not satisfied with a server delete it.

Besides a shitty server for you might be a favorite to another, try out what servers suite you and stick with them, dont see any point in blacklisting some servers on this forum when the experience can be very different from person to person !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
skatefarm
+4|6505
yea thats a very accurate description....try all types of server and then decide which is fave
greenhaven
+47|6506
BF2s EU server FTW!
Des.Kmal
+917|6659|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
making a list
and checking it twice, gonna find out whos naught or nice, saunta claus is coming! to town!!
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Kyouteki
+27|6611

Varegg wrote:

This is why you have the favorite option in BF2, to add the gooood servers - not satisfied with a server delete it.

Besides a shitty server for you might be a favorite to another, try out what servers suite you and stick with them, dont see any point in blacklisting some servers on this forum when the experience can be very different from person to person !
I'm well aware of how the 'favorite' option works, and though i agree with you about the shitty assessment, that doesn't mean that there isn't a baseline between most players that they consider 'good' or 'bad.'  I asked for people's opinions on what servers they like, i didn't ask for them to justify between heaven and hell.  I just wanna know some other players spots and see how i might like them.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6714|Houston, Texas
I enjoy playing in StrafeRight's servers, they are admin'd well. For Special Forces i've been going into ~FL~ IO Daymaps lately, 72.232.124.66. For greatwall I hit up the seal team 6 server.

I think a better list is a list of *good* servers. It would be a lot shorter.

Last edited by alien-DSW-Gen (2006-10-19 08:37:07)

PlaneWhore
+59|6806
I've played on countless server and on almost every single server I've encountered a combination of everything from abusive admins to team stackers to low overall player skill, lack of teamwork and that has left me very dissapointed with the overall quality of servers. Teamwork and challenging opponents are the two most important qualities for me in a server.

That being said:

StrafeRight has the best servers hands down. In particular I'm refering to the StrafeRight  24/7 Karkand/Jalalabad/Sharqi server. It is the *only* Battlefield 2 server I play... and yes it is just that good.

Great community, fair and *mature* admins that are on nearly 24/7, great map rotation, a very COMPETITVE public server with lots of high ranking/skilled players a fraction of the asshats you see on other servers.

Plus as an added bonus if you get in a squad with -=RD=-Volx or his clanmates you get to hear them talking with a high level of intensity over VOIP with a heavy japanese accent. I almost don't mind getting accidentally teamkilled by the -=RD=- people just so I can hear them yell in VOIP "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!".
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6599|AK101 Factory
I'm Guessing you're Euro based from mentioning AlphaDogs.

Steer clear of FTC's server - who can't take a beating.  And i've had trouble on the NwA Infantry Server - 4 Kills in a row with an ak101 makes me a n00b; which is a shame as it's quite well admined.

Best server I play on is:

=[F]= FURY infantry only server
IP: 85.236.101.48 : 16967

It's well admined and has some good players on it.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6515|Belgium
u sould try the sof server if u like dragon valley i dont know th ip but its a great server they kick for plane tk
Knifey McStabstab
Don't lock my topic!
+32|6549|Indiana
Don't play Insomnia365 Dalian 24/7. It's full of TKers, force TKers, and 10 year olds. Nothing wrong with the admins though.
Kyouteki
+27|6611
Thanks all, that's more along the lines of what i was hoping for.  My fault for not being more clear, but i definitely appreciate it and your servers you mentioned were a blast for the most part.  Thanks again.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6541|so randum
omegaforces server. i was lay in a alley with mg36, killed 5 strong squad,made up of OF members, and got kicked 5 seconds later for "baseraping" was actually defending a CP on sharqi
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6698|California
Check this server out...  EA US DLOGIC...

You may see something like this....

Auto balance on.
Auto balance off.
Auto balance on.
Auto balance off.

And to your surprise DLOGIC members are all on the same side...

Whats good for the goose... IS NOT good for the gander...

My favorite round tho..  Kicked for teamkilling by admin, after I stole their Heli and they could'nt get it back...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard