keithgrant
Banned
+14|6614
I'am sick of these guys,so I am making it my mission to kill them at all costs and stop them racking up points at everyones expense.So I am urging all players to rise up against these players and get your REVENGE.So tonight I will be on moongamers server looking for Firestorm first.So come join me tonight.
jsnipy
+3,276|6538|...

place chip on shoulder
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6508
Does firestorm still actually play after he got reset?
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6574|AK101 Factory
https://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/oh_noes.jpg

Old, but apt.

Last edited by w00stafa (2006-10-19 05:42:04)

diglow~Flow
+32|6642|British Columbia, Canada
^^^ lolz lots of ppl killed them already... i see there sigs saying (so&so knifed/shock/owned so&so) so go ahead its not gonna be a suprise lol not to get your hopes down but go ahead
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6664|Norway

keithgrant wrote:

I'am sick of these guys,so I am making it my mission to kill them at all costs and stop them racking up points at everyones expense.So I am urging all players to rise up against these players and get your REVENGE.So tonight I will be on moongamers server looking for Firestorm first.So come join me tonight.
why? what revenge?
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6550|Edmonton Alberta

Fredrik wrote:

keithgrant wrote:

why? what revenge?
have fun firestorm doesnt even play bf2 anymore...and volx is japanese have fun with the lag on those servers (if your european or from N.A.)
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6786|Rotherham, England

keithgrant wrote:

-=RD=-Volx AND Firestorm I'AM COMING TO GET YOU
You don't need the ' between the I and am it should either be "I'm" or "I am"

Sorry just about the only worthy contribution I could add to this thread already pointless thread.
diglow~Flow
+32|6642|British Columbia, Canada

straz_mataz wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

keithgrant wrote:

why? what revenge?
have fun firestorm doesnt even play bf2 anymore...and volx is japanese have fun with the lag on those servers (if your european or from N.A.)
lol RD volx plays on westcoast servers i remember connecting to a server and it was WestCoast server and he had like no more then 70 ping..
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6657|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

keithgrant wrote:

let me guess..

you:

• were dropped on your head as a child
  • are a little pissed off at only being a Lance Corporal
  • haven't realised yet that you're the only one who cares about your "personal crusade"
  • should refrain from posting such shitty topics.
  • would fit in better at "www.totalbf2.com"
  • can now go cry that you got burned badly on an internet forum
keithgrant
Banned
+14|6614
The only one who got burned is you because I am(lol) a 1st Lieutenant dickhead.If your going to post something about someone do your research.
keithgrant
Banned
+14|6614
Respect the Rank not the man!!!
spawnofthemist
Banned

keithgrant wrote:

this single quote is why you fail on this forum.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6495|Sheffield-England

keithgrant wrote:

fail
keithgrant
Banned
+14|6614
Don t make me pull rank on you Corporal
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6443|Sweden

spawnofthemist wrote:

keithgrant wrote:

this single quote is why you fail on this forum.
Agree
Dawsonfattits
I will not eat that cat poo!
+5|6474
what are you going on about? do you really think you're something special? nobody respects your rank, so they're never going to respect you as a man. More like a boy.
spawnofthemist
Banned

keithgrant wrote:

Don t make me pull rank on you Corporal
i think you said it best:

keithgrant wrote:

If your going to post something about someone do your research.
spawnofthemist Sergeant Major http://bf2s.com/player/57625176/

fail again.

third time lucky?
keithgrant
Banned
+14|6614
You guys are the biggest losers saying I failed.If you guys don't care about your ranks(LOW) and BF2 you should be on a different Forum.So guys I guess you fail and your on the wrong forum.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6495|Sheffield-England

keithgrant wrote:

You guys are the biggest losers saying I failed.If you guys don't care about your ranks(LOW) and BF2 you should be on a different Forum.So guys I guess you fail and your on the wrong forum.
fail
jsnipy
+3,276|6538|...

keithgrant wrote:

When another man gives you a back rub, how do you react?
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6540|dunno

keithgrant wrote:

Fail

Fail

Fail
TheSuicideCommando
+3|6484|General Quarters-Argentina
What an asshole...and what will u get if u kill volx and firestorm ? 2 points ? Maybe u dont have brain.
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6621|Lancashire, UK

spawnofthemist wrote:

• were dropped on your head as a child
  • haven't realised yet that you're the only one who cares about your "personal crusade"
  • should refrain from posting such shitty topics.
  • would fit in better at "www.totalbf2.com"
Hmmm... Someone should be following their own advice.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6772|Hell, p.o box 666

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, useless topic, useless flame... die thread die!!!

And I agree with Spawnofthemist here, and this means something.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard