dshak
+4|6804
I've had my fax machine set for the US Federation office and set to dial it every minute today since 9 am and still haven't been able to get my application in for the US vs Czech and US vs Italy games, its been busy all day. As a backup I Fed Ex'd an application overnight which will get there at 8 am tomorrow. Its going to be unbeilievably hard to get tickets.

If this doesn't work then I'll have to try FIFA's lottery. I was also hoping to see the Netherlands vs Ivory Coast and BRazil vs Croatia, but both of those are going to be incredibly hard to get. I'll probably end up watching Saudi Arabia or something, haha.

IF THAT doesn't work then my german friends... I hope your country doesn't have harsh penalities for scalping, because you'll see my ass wandering the streets looking for tickets.

Last edited by dshak (2005-12-12 16:00:23)

killazpdx
+-2|6726|Portland,Oregon
holy god man. good luck at getting any goddamn thing. i'm waiting for the fifa lottery because there's gonna be no other way.... but seriously good luck!!
THE_PUNISHER
+1|6705|AUATRALIA
i would love to see some games like australia versus brazil but it to expensive to go over htere and watch them
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6719|Germany

Not easy to get tickets...
I know a lot of ppl who tried (as I did) but only one got two tickets. (for the semi-final   damn, he lives 5 minutes away from the stadium and HE got the tickets)

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2005-12-13 10:12:29)

[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin
yeah, more than half of the tickets were not even for sale. they were given to companies like McDonalds and so on. These companies have their own lottery here in germany, which pisses me off........we are the fans, we want the tickets. but hey, i know lots of people who are ready to fight this out in the streets with the cops.........^^
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6719|Germany

Yeah, really, WE are the fans. Its too sad.

(a little bit ot, but look at this http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/broadb … &lg=de
then compare the position of Hamburg in this video to its position in an atlas...
thats sooooooooo embarrassing)

P.S. Wollt ihr euch wiklich prügeln? Immer diese Hauptstädter, machen bei uns bei Auswärtsspielen auch immer Stress. lol, nicht böse gemeint

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2005-12-13 13:28:51)

dshak
+4|6804
I FINALLY got through and got two tickets each for the first two US games... I went through the USSF Federation, as an 'A' License holding coach, a regional staff coach for ODP, and and a USSF instructor for lower level coaching classes, I was able to fax my application into them a day early, but as I said yesterday it was near impossible to get through. I'm going with my brother, whose a high ranking USSF referee so he had the same early application.

We both tried all damn day until finally I got through, took me 6 minutes to fax the four page application and we were #50 in the list.

I'll have to wait like the rest of the peasants (joking) for the regular FIFA lottery to get tickets to some of the other games.

Its amazing but I found a flight from Detriot to London round trip for $450 US, and a connector from London to Amsterdamn for LITERALLY 3 Euros (swear to god)... you have to love the deregulated airlines in Europe. The only big expense I'll have other than the tickets would be the rail pass from Amsterdam.

Trying to decide what I want to see while I'm there, maybe some castles, definitely the Berlin Wall, and as an avid student of history, I feel compelled to visit at least one of the concentration camps. I think its incredibly noble of the German people that they haven't simply tried to erase that part of the history (like Japan basically tried to do after WWII)

Last edited by dshak (2005-12-13 14:48:54)

[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Yeah, really, WE are the fans. Its too sad.

(a little bit ot, but look at this http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/broadb … &lg=de
then compare the position of Hamburg in this video to its position in an atlas...
thats sooooooooo embarrassing)

P.S. Wollt ihr euch wiklich prügeln? Immer diese Hauptstädter, machen bei uns bei Auswärtsspielen auch immer Stress. lol, nicht böse gemeint
hahaha, kein problem, war eh nicht ernst gemeint. glaubste wir schaffen es zu gewinnen?
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6719|Germany

Ein Spiel?
ne ernsthaft, also ich glaube Halbfinale könnte drin sein...

at least there is a match Germany against the USA in March and you get tickets much easier.

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2005-12-14 11:08:26)

[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin
ja, halbfinale sollten wir schaffen. alles danach liegt in gottes händen.......lol

wenn wir am verlieren sind, sollten wir einfach den schiri bestechen, hat ja paar mal gecklapt in unserer liga...^^
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6719|Germany

*smile*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard