_lecro_
Banned
+4|6512
right so i go on a wake server, i join an i'm on china team, theres a j10 goin spare so i go for that...next minute this faggot called ToWer puts a tank in front of my jet an then rams a car into me? i get the teamkill ffs...

he then vote kicks me sayin it was me who forced TK on binds...i'm like wtf?

i seriously wanna beat him to death with a stick fuckin immature bastard people like this ruin bf2...

sorry for the swearing!! but its needed to make my feelings known.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6511|Sheffield-England
glad you sharred that with us
_lecro_
Banned
+4|6512
yeah i know, sorry but you know how much these tards piss us off somtimes.
stef10
+173|6513|Denmark
This is very common, and I have seen this many times unfortunately.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6630|Cheshire. UK
It will get worse now 2142 is out....
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6577|Doncaster, UK
At least 2142 doesn't have runways, and as far as I know the sniper rifles don't shoot through the cockpit glass/shield.
I2elik
+12|6784|Perth, Western Australia
You know, whining too much is a sign of immaturity. Learn to live with it or else you're no better than them, every multiplayer game has smacktards and twitch kiddies, and you can't get rid of them.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6511|Sheffield-England

I2elik wrote:

You know, whining too much is a sign of immaturity. Learn to live with it or else you're no better than them, every multiplayer game has smacktards and twitch kiddies, and you can't get rid of them.
he's not being immature he's telling the truth they do piss me off alot and sometimes i get so pissed off i actually just turn my PC off because of them
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6630|Cheshire. UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

At least 2142 doesn't have runways, and as far as I know the sniper rifles don't shoot through the cockpit glass/shield.
What I actually meant was all focus will turn to 2142 ...so all the SMACKTARDS will go all out on BF2
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6577|Doncaster, UK
Actaully I thought all the hardcore gamers were gonna stick with BF2??

I think the EA haters will stick with BF2 along with the tards who get their jollies out of TKing for the J10. Meanwhile the BF2142 servers will be crammed with the BF2 players who want to play something new along with thousands of kids who've had the game bought for them and this is their first taste of a BF game.

I'm not sure which one would scare me the most.
arnica
+18|6711|Sydney
Be gone with all the tards!!!!
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6630|Cheshire. UK

arnica wrote:

Be gone with all the tards!!!!
Noooooo you cant get rid of all the Tards....they make the rest of us look good!!  well our pet tard does anyway!!!
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6593|Cheshire, UK
It could be worse try logging on to a clan server - get a decent score then get kicked 'cos the clan members want to partake in some statpadding.... Kicked 17 times before a ban... Joker you could name and shame!!!
demondspawn
+7|6793|Aussie in the UK
I see the new trick in 2142 is to ram you Aircrafts in to Battle Walker's , the only good thing about that is as far as i can see is the tard's don't get any points for it LOL

Last edited by demondspawn (2006-10-19 03:43:32)

Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6587|Kent, UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Actaully I thought all the hardcore gamers were gonna stick with BF2??

I think the EA haters will stick with BF2 along with the tards who get their jollies out of TKing for the J10. Meanwhile the BF2142 servers will be crammed with the BF2 players who want to play something new along with thousands of kids who've had the game bought for them and this is their first taste of a BF game.

I'm not sure which one would scare me the most.
I think we should all band together and go back to BF1942.
Or maybe Vietnam because of the cool music in vehicles...
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6577|Doncaster, UK
I'd have to buy them first. Car Radio FTW
Disabl3d
+11|6436|Chicago

_lecro_ wrote:

right so i go on a wake server, i join an i'm on china team, theres a j10 goin spare so i go for that...next minute this faggot called ToWer puts a tank in front of my jet an then rams a car into me? i get the teamkill ffs...

i seriously wanna beat him to death with a stick fuckin immature bastard people like this ruin bf2...

This shit happens to me atleast twice a fucking round. Lame shit.
Mad Ad
+178|6542|England, UK
same sht different day....what wake server was it?
-=5TON3D
+42|6566|u.k
wake+china+j10=wanker magnet.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6705|Houston, Texas

_lecro_ wrote:

i cant believe you remembered some asshats name long enough to put a post up here first off. secondly i cant believe it hurt your feelings enough to put a post up here about it.
_lecro_
Banned
+4|6512

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

_lecro_ wrote:

i cant believe you remembered some asshats name long enough to put a post up here first off. secondly i cant believe it hurt your feelings enough to put a post up here about it.
who said i wanted you to believe me? i dont care what you think asshat...you've played what 1500 hours? jesus go out man...

i'm guessin your a j10 whore.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6726|Howell, Mi USA
Wake always seems to attract the asshats. I've seen guys drive an FAV straight into the side of a J-10 mid-takeoff, but that was after the first guy was M-95ed out. Most pathetic thing i've ever seen. Talk about Helping your team. Thats just another reason i quit playing Wake so much.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6793

yay
Madiz
is back
+26|6788
Ou yeah this pisses off everyone. You should see what they do in BF2 demo they just shoot the mec jeep until it has about 3-6 life bars and rams into you and you get a TK -4 + BAN.
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6705|Houston, Texas

_lecro_ wrote:

who said i wanted you to believe me? i dont care what you think asshat...you've played what 1500 hours? jesus go out man...

i'm guessin your a j10 whore.
I dont know where the "who said i wanted you to believe me" comment came from. I was pointing out that its a video game, and it's pretty sad your feathers are so ruffled that you remember so many details about one asshole in the game that you made a post specifically about him. Frankly he accomplished what he wanted to do, piss you off.

I'm not a J10 whore. I'm not a plane whore. I barely have my silver aviator, and I got it so I could rank up. I've long since stopped playing aviator maps. I mostly play IO, and urban maps. I think the 500 hours on karkand alone would of been a hint to this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard