Psych0
+5|6525|Quebec, Canada
I just receives the Admin of my clan server and no one in the clan know exactly what to type in the game to kick or ban someone without having to go on bf2cc. I think it's something like !kick [x]player [x]reason but I'm not sure and i don't where in the game i have to write that. Thanks for help
Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

These commands are used by server administrators.

• admin.listPlayers - Lists the players connected to the server, showing their name, ID number and IP number.
• admin.runNextLevel - Forces the server to end the round and start the next map in the map list.
• admin.currentLevel - Shows the map list ID number for the current map being played.
• admin.nextLevel - Shows the map list ID number for the next map to be played.
• admin.restartMap - Restarts the current map.
• admin.banPlayer [player ID number] [timeout] - Enter the player ID number you want to ban. Bans the player from the server by using their IP address. The timeout value controls the length of the ban e.g. perm for permanent ban, round to ban them for the rest of the round, and 180 is 180 seconds (3 minutes).
• admin.banPlayerKey [player ID number] [timeout] - Enter the player ID you want to ban. Bans the player from the server by using their CD key hash.
• admin.addAddressToBanList [IP address] [timeout] - Enter the IP number you want to ban.
• admin.addKeyToBanList [CD key hash] [timeout] - Enter the CD key hash you want to ban.
• admin.removeAddressFromBanList [IP address] - Enter the IP address to remove from the ban list.
• admin.removeKeyFromBanList [CD key hash] - Enter the CD key hash you want to remove from the ban list.
• admin.clearBanList - Clears all ban lists.
• admin.listBannedAddresses - Displays a list of the currently banned IP addresses.
• admin.listBannedKeys - Displays a list of the currently banned CD keys.
• admin.kickPlayer [player ID number] - Enter the ID number of the player you want to kick.

To setup remote console access to the server, onthe server create a new plain text document in \admin\ called default.cfg and enter the following text into the new file:

port=4711
password=YourPassword

Save the file, and start the server. Now you can access the server remotely by using the following commands from a client:

• rcon login [YourPassword] - Use this command to login to the server.
• rcon users - This command lists all the users connected to the server. Very similar to admin.listPlayers
• rcon exec [command name] - Replace with a console command you would like to execute on the server. For example: rcon exec admin.kickPlayer 3

Might wanna write down the ones you really need. And to use them, press the console button (~), right above the tab button.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-10-18 16:02:14)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6580|British Columbia, Canada
!k or !kick then part or all of the players name.. then a Reason

!b or !ban then part or all of the players name.. Then a Reason

Typing !help   will show you a list of the commands

So if you wanted to kick me you would type

!k LT.Victim For being to 1337.

or !kick Victim For being to 1337.

Both will work.

There is alot of commands, just read them when you type "!help"
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6574|Kent, UK
BF2CC In Game Admin

Here you go fella.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6548|UK
You need to register your ingame hash on the admins page(in bf2cc) then ingame you can type !k Playername REASON - !B player name reason
LT.Victim
+1,175|6580|British Columbia, Canada

ryan_14 wrote:

• admin.listPlayers - Lists the players connected to the server, showing their name, ID number and IP number.
• admin.runNextLevel - Forces the server to end the round and start the next map in the map list.
• admin.currentLevel - Shows the map list ID number for the current map being played.
• admin.nextLevel - Shows the map list ID number for the next map to be played.
• admin.restartMap - Restarts the current map.
• admin.banPlayer [player ID number] [timeout] - Enter the player ID number you want to ban. Bans the player from the server by using their IP address. The timeout value controls the length of the ban e.g. perm for permanent ban, round to ban them for the rest of the round, and 180 is 180 seconds (3 minutes).
• admin.banPlayerKey [player ID number] [timeout] - Enter the player ID you want to ban. Bans the player from the server by using their CD key hash.
• admin.addAddressToBanList [IP address] [timeout] - Enter the IP number you want to ban.
• admin.addKeyToBanList [CD key hash] [timeout] - Enter the CD key hash you want to ban.
• admin.removeAddressFromBanList [IP address] - Enter the IP address to remove from the ban list.
• admin.removeKeyFromBanList [CD key hash] - Enter the CD key hash you want to remove from the ban list.
• admin.clearBanList - Clears all ban lists.
• admin.listBannedAddresses - Displays a list of the currently banned IP addresses.
• admin.listBannedKeys - Displays a list of the currently banned CD keys.
• admin.kickPlayer [player ID number] - Enter the ID number of the player you want to kick.

To setup remote console access to the server, onthe server create a new plain text document in \admin\ called default.cfg and enter the following text into the new file:

port=4711
password=YourPassword

Save the file, and start the server. Now you can access the server remotely by using the following commands from a client:

• rcon login [YourPassword] - Use this command to login to the server.
• rcon users - This command lists all the users connected to the server. Very similar to admin.listPlayers
• rcon exec [command name] - Replace with a console command you would like to execute on the server. For example: rcon exec admin.kickPlayer 3

Might wanna write down the ones you really need. And to use them, press the console button (~), right above the tab button.
That is for console Admin, not BF2cc in-game admin.
Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

D'oh. Sorry. I'm not an admin, but I just recall seeing those, so I thought those were them.
cohen1976
+14|6785
use BF2cc works way better then typing this shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard