The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6697|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
The Doc, Jinto, Ex17 Jyden, Skooby, Us Marine, 911, Stomper, Malboro, Mullett, Mcminty, Thomas Morgan, Cbass and others to name.

I love em all and want to make sexy baby sheep lambs with them, in a borat styleeeeeee.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6769|Houston, TX
Depends on the topic at hand.  I certainly try to maintain neutral so as to be impartial and unbiased for moderator responsibilities.  I will speak out concerning someone's blatant stupidity.

KJ
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6719|NJ
cpt.fass1 cause if I didn't agree with myself I'd be an idiot.... haha
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6781|Argentina
The person I agree the most is The_Shipbuilder.  Other persons I like becuase they can debate are CameronPoe, Bubbalo, ATG, Lowing, Kmarion, jonsimon, capt.fass1, Turquoise, Ironchef, ghettoperson, spearhead, Bertster7, and many others.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-18 10:44:36)

jsnipy
+3,276|6546|...

Marlboroman82 (minus mac speak), <[onex]>Headstone (in tech), DonFck
VonDutch1
+0|6824
At least you got one message right!!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6792|Human Meat Shield
Me. The rest of you are unintelligent to carry a conversation with yourself to determine the outcome of what you know and what you dont know - knowing if you are right or wrong or just want to debate for attention.

Have fun with this
bingobones
+6|6748|London, UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

me
thats a mature and intelligent response
ghettoperson
+1,943|6673

ATG wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm.............hard to say.  I don't really care whether I agree with people so much as whether their arguments make sense anyway.  So, I guess:

CameronPoe, Horseman77, ATG, lowing, Spark............can't think of any others right now...........
Are you joking? I have never, ever, read a topic where he has contributed, other than to flame or say something stupid.

Oh and, with regards to the topic, I can't think of everyone, but CamP, Bubba, JahMan, Spearhead, The_Shipbuilder; generally speaking, people that share similar ideas to myself, but actually back it up with facts.
Hmm, which "he" you talking about?
edit

My picks are Puck mercury, kr@cker, lowing and as of late turquise
Horseman. It's in bold. I know you would disagree with me on this one though.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6550|Portland, OR USA
Flaming_Maniac, ATG, BigMack192, The_Mob_Returns and kr@cker

While I don't always agree with the above all the time, I usually find myself on the same side as them.  What I will say is that CamPoe and I are often on different sides, but I always respect his position.
cpt.fass1
+329|6719|NJ
I'd have to say seriously, I agree with CP, Sergeriver, Shipbuilder(even though he thought I was really right wing in the begining), ATG recently, Marconis when he posts, and those are the only people who've been sticking out. Recently I haven't been getting engaded with the real deep stuff so I"m not current to the new people on the forum..

one thing everyone seemed to agree on below

Yes build a billion dollar wall, because we don't have plane's or cars, or even shovels for that matter.

It's 2006 a big wall is going to do nothing but waste american citizens money
Also it's not just mexican Illegals that are the problem think about that.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6550|Portland, OR USA
I'll also add that my "alignment" shifts depending on the topic at hand.  If they're purely academic, I tend to have a different list of people I agree with than when they're political or even social.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6667
whittsend
VonDutch1
+0|6824
At least you got one message straight in your topic!!
cpt.fass1
+329|6719|NJ
what the hell in Vondutch1 talking about?
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6524|Los Angeles

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I'd have to say seriously, I agree with CP, Sergeriver, Shipbuilder(even though he thought I was really right wing in the begining)
Heh. You're right about that. Can't remember what I was arguing about with you but there was a point where I thought to myself... is this guy a born again liberal? What happened?

I do tend to be a moderate on fiscal issues but these are relatively dry and rarely discussed. Social issues dominate here, and I lean to the left in that area.

However I respect people who can conduct level-headed arguments grounded in statistics and reason rather than in emotion. I'll read that type of post with an open mind regardless of whether or not I think I already know where I stand on an issue. I believe in the Socratic method: the point of argumentation being not to "win" but for both sides to together determine the most correct answer. I'm far from perfect on this one - at times I definitely have to struggle against my compulsion to want to win arguments, but I regret it when I do so.

I'll also give people more credit if I think they're smart just based on the language of their posts, whether they're talking about serious issues or not. On the flip side, I tend to think that spelling and word choice is a great indicator of intelligence. If someone for example doesn't use the proper your/you're or there/their/they're, I lose all respect and stop listening immediately.

I'll also be biased in favor of people with dry wit, a sense of humor, and a fair degree of irreverance.

I am naturally drawn to CameronPoe and Sergeriver, as intelligent, socially-liberal guys who hold opinions grounded in fact and reason. I think they tend to draw the same conclusions as I do/would on various issues, and they find humor in similar things. I tend to agree with Spearhead, Bertster, and ghettoperson as well.

I consider Ikarti to be an intelligent guy even though I can't say that I've read much written by him as he tends to go for the short posts. Would say the same thing about Bubaloo.

I admire Fass1 and ironchef because they has balls when they post - they seems sincerely committed to finding the right answer even if proven wrong. Not sure if that's true or not, it's just the sense I get.

I think that there are probably some level-headed and well-informed conservative posters under the radar, but as is the case in real life, the signal-to-noise ratio tends to be low. The loudest voices are often not the most well-informed, and seem more committed to winning arguments rather than finding the right answer. The exception for me would be ATG. I'd earlier dismissed him as just another sychophant blindly carrying the GOP banner, but this was cleartly the wrong impression. I do tend to disagree with him but he often makes great points and seems to care about being right rather than being the winner of an argument. Also appreciate Kmarion for the same reasons.

Last edited by The_Shipbuilder (2006-10-18 09:57:46)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6746|Eastern PA
I get no love...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6713|Tampa Bay Florida
C-poe, Sergeriver, and ghettoperson most of the time.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6708|United States of America
The only thing I know is I really don't tend to agree with the British, Dutch or anyone within about 200 miles of that general area.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6844|Delaware
I see eye-to-eye with CameronPoe and IRONCHEF, althought I rarely post in this section. I don't really agree with anyone else.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6774|Chicago.
ATG, usmarine2005, Fancy, & Miller.

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-10-18 16:30:11)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6798|Noizyland

Hmm, toughie. Depends on the issue. I generally find myself agreeing with Sarrk, Stryyker, TMo, Cougar and surprisingly Fancy_Pollux, (in the D&ST forum.)

I also generally agree with all of the other Mods/Admins too.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6561|Long Island, New York
ATG, Lowing, CameronPoe, PRiMACORD, Stryyker, Fancy_Pollux, Sergeriver

Last edited by Poseidon (2006-10-18 14:17:02)

=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6525|Houston, TX

usmarine2005 wrote:

me
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6738|US
Gunslinger, whittsend, ATG, BSchuss (Has anyone "won" a debate against him?), and Conservatives and moderates who use logic and don't usually resort to name calling.

I guess I'll include who I disagree with...
Ikarti, Jonismom, Marconius (although he makes excellent points at times), and Bubbalo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard