sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina
The US population has hit 300 million people, just 39 years after it reached 200 million, according to US Census Bureau estimates.

That is a huge growth.
According to the Census Bureau, 14% of the current US population is Hispanic, compared to 4% in 1966, and it is projected that a quarter of the population will be Hispanic in 2050.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-17 06:47:06)

Master*
Banned
+416|6485|United States
damn beaners sneaking into our country and spawning rapidly.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6546
I thought you said it was 300 billion?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6688

Masterstyle wrote:

damn beaners sneaking into our country and spawning rapidly.
LMAO!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

CameronPoe wrote:

That's for next century.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6436|The Land of Scott Walker
Lemme guess: global warming is making people more horny so they're reproducing more often?
doneyone
+30|6546|Holland Hardcore
holland only has 17 million, and still its goddamn crowded here. fuuuuuck.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

Stingray24 wrote:

Lemme guess: global warming is making people more horny so they're reproducing more often?
How did you know?  You're always one step ahead.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

Pronto asumiremos el control el mundo
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ender.au
+0|6506
maybe it won't take too many more before the whole place sinks and the world will be rid of the lot of you
*sarcasm*
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

ender.au wrote:

maybe it won't take too many more before the whole place sinks and the world will be rid of the lot of you
*sarcasm*
America IS the world... *sarcasm back at ya *
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

Is Mexico Population decreasing?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6546

Kmarion wrote:

Senores Imperialistas - no les tenemos absolutamente ningun miedo!!
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6710|Sweden
lol try beat china, 1,6 billion:p
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

China, India, then The United states are the only ones topping 300 million. BTW chinese people are really short so you divide them by 4.(Exluding Yao Ming of course)...lol

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-10-17 07:10:56)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6464|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
whats hispanic?
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6509|Montucky

ELITE-UK wrote:

whats hispanic?
Mexicans, or people who have migrated from Mexico.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6663|Colorado

ELITE-UK wrote:

whats hispanic?
[hi-span-ik]–adjective
1. Spanish.
2. Latin American: the United States and its Hispanic neighbors.
- noun                                                                                                                                                      3. Also, Hispano. Also called Hispanic American. an American citizen or resident of Spanish or Latin-American descent.
—Related forms
His-pan-i-cal-ly, adverb
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

LMAO. Step aside, China!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6572|SE London

Stingray24 wrote:

Nope. Other way round. More people, more global warming.

It looks like what's pushing the population up is Hispanic immigrants (4% up to 14%). Poorer people tend to have more kids. That's why 3rd world countries are the ones with rapidly increasing populations. In many richer countries the population is actually decreasing.
IRONCHEF
+385|6481|Northern California

TrollmeaT wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

whats hispanic?
[hi-span-ik]–adjective
1. Spanish.
2. Latin American: the United States and its Hispanic neighbors.
- noun                                                                                                                                                      3. Also, Hispano. Also called Hispanic American. an American citizen or resident of Spanish or Latin-American descent.
—Related forms
His-pan-i-cal-ly, adverb
I hate referring to mexicans, guatamalans, panamaniacs, and other southern neighbors as Hispanic.  They don't refer to themselves as Hispanic or Latino.  That term is how Americans have labelled them and it's ignorant.  You really, really don't need to refer to someone by some obscure label just because you don't know what to call them.  How bout calling them people?  Damned political correctness movement.

If you are from Mexico, you are Mexican...not from Lata or Hispania.  And if some ignorant American calls you Mexican and you're really from Honduras, don't freak out, just correct them so they can enjoy your unique Hondoran culture and personality.

Ok, I"m calm now.  Labelling people and referring to people by race is how racism stays alive.
JaMDuDe
+69|6768
We need to close off our borders and nuke all our enemies. Thats the only way america is gona stay on top. We'll turn into india soon if we keep letting millions of people in and care what the french will say if we nuke a country.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

JaMDuDe wrote:

We need to close off our borders and nuke all our enemies. Thats the only way america is gona stay on top. We'll turn into india soon if we keep letting millions of people in and care what the french will say if we nuke a country.
Sounds like Chinese wishes.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-17 11:05:35)

Capt. Foley
+155|6578|Allentown, PA, USA
True about the hispanics....thats one of a few things I dissagree with Bush on. I am pro Minitue man kinda because all of my grandparents entered the country legaly.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6444|Ontario, Canada
They should deport every illegal immgrant.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard