Banned
+557|6731|Oslo, Norway
I feel sorry for you and the pilots...
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

that's 1 plane I'm NOT flying on

You really don't need it...:

How to smoke on Airplanes (wihtout being caught)

Things to place in your carry-on bag:

*Duct tape
*Bowl (the lighter the better, a simple plastic soup bowl should suffice)
*Novelty Fart Spray (or a spray air-freshener as a weak alternative)
*Portable vacuum cleaner
*Mouthwash/mouth spray
*Your favorite pack of fags

What:
Successfully succumbing to your smoking urges in the luxurious confines of an airplane restroom.

How:
Once inside the lavatory, make sure that you lock your door. Next, locate the smoke detector and place the bowl under the detector, thereby encompassing the detector within the confines of the bowl. Tape the rim of the bowl to the wall/ceiling, making sure no gaps remain. If you wish to be extra cautious, tape over the edges of the lavatory door as well. As you light up, simply turn on the portable vacuum cleaner and let it suck up the smoke. After you’re done, and the smoke is successfully dissipated, spray the novelty fart spray throughout the lavatory (the novelty fart spray is a nice alternative to air freshener on account of the air freshener giving a greater indication of an attempt to cover up a smell, which of course may be your own bodily odor).

Finally, rinse with mouthwash/spray to get the odor off your own body, remove the tape/bowl, and walk out…

Source

Last edited by Jenspm (2006-10-16 08:27:30)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6595|Seattle

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/28f742d281.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6737|Omaha, Nebraska
That will last about as long as the Hooters airlines did.

Last edited by splixx (2006-10-16 08:35:32)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

https://www.4to40.com/images/jokes/smoking_kid.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6755

Jenspm wrote:

that's 1 plane I'm NOT flying on

You really don't need it...:

How to smoke on Airplanes (wihtout being caught)

Things to place in your carry-on bag:

*Duct tape
*Bowl (the lighter the better, a simple plastic soup bowl should suffice)
*Portable vacuum cleaner
*Mouthwash/mouth spray
*Your favorite pack of fags

What:
Successfully succumbing to your smoking urges in the luxurious confines of an airplane restroom.

How:
Once inside the lavatory, make sure that you lock your door. Next, locate the smoke detector and place the bowl under the detector, thereby encompassing the detector within the confines of the bowl. Tape the rim of the bowl to the wall/ceiling, making sure no gaps remain. If you wish to be extra cautious, tape over the edges of the lavatory door as well. As you light up, simply turn on the portable vacuum cleaner and let it suck up the smoke. After you’re done, and the smoke is successfully dissipated, spray the novelty fart spray throughout the lavatory (the novelty fart spray is a nice alternative to air freshener on account of the air freshener giving a greater indication of an attempt to cover up a smell, which of course may be your own bodily odor).

Finally, rinse with mouthwash/spray to get the odor off your own body, remove the tape/bowl, and walk out…

Source
I got a better idea....just dont smoke.  Problem solved and you live longer too!
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6683|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
yea, i omly smoke when im drunk, idont why but i just get an urge to
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
tushers. you strike me as someone who is around 14 years old by the way you type and act in game.

i bet it takes you about half a can of weak cider to get drunk.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6563|UK

spawnofthemist wrote:

tushers. you strike me as someone who is around 14 years old by the way you type and act in game.

i won't challenge on that assumption
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6761

Jenspm wrote:

*Portable vacuum cleaner
They won't let you carry aerosols/spray cans... must be an old article. Portable vacuum cleaner.... wtf?

And what's the big deal with kids smoking?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

spawnofthemist wrote:

Make that a quarter. Tushers is only 15... heh I bet he can get drunk from a shot of vodka.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6500|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
MONEY SPAMMERS

The founder wants to become a millionaire that is why... !!! ...
Diray
+13|6460|København, Danmark
I just want to know how many days, or hours, it will take before the first plane crashes because of internal fire.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

splixx wrote:

I'll guess less. It is just not economical.

by using only 138 business- and first-class seats on a plane that has space for more than 400 people.
I looked at some economy airfares from Berlin to Tokyo. The average was around $1,400. That same flight, sitting in Business class, is averaged at $6,600.

Note, these were return flights.

By using only 138 seats, the carrier would have to significantly raise prices to generate the same amount of income that a plane with 400 seats would need. It can be assumed that the 'Business class' ticket would cost upwards of $10,000. The 'first class' product even more.

Would smokers be desperate enough to have a smoke that they would nearly double their ticket price?

Just a thought,
Mcminty.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6761

You know what their plan is?

The airport probably wont allow you to carry lighters/cigs anyway, so they'll sell them onboard for exuberant prices and make shitloads of money
herrr_smity
+156|6626|space command ur anus
as a smoker i can say i'm NOT traveling withe that airline
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6841|Bryan/College Station, TX

splixx wrote:

Yea except Hooters was even worse. Now if they were topless had $4 pints of various beer on tap and offered smoking to boot Hooters would have been kick ass.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
MrE`158
+103|6621

mcminty wrote:

I looked at some economy airfares from Berlin to Tokyo. The average was around $1,400. That same flight, sitting in Business class, is averaged at $6,600.
Yeah, seriously:

"You there, the smoker going to Tokyo!  I'll give you Five thousand dollars to not smoke for a few hours.  How badly do you need that cigarette?"
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.
Talking about getting HI.
vjs
+19|6769
I wish we had some people with a qlue comment.

There has never been a commercial air crash due to smoking. However there have been a few fires on-board due to smoking but only since it was illegal to smoke. (What does that say about safety and smoking on-board)

An airliner has one of the best air circulation and purification systems on-board.

Here here to a busniess model that promotes sins. If your really against the idea fly with someone else, its your money. I suggest a bar where you must smoke while entering or your refused entry. Vote with your dollar on things like this. If you don't smoke you really have no right to comment.

===================================

Here are a couple quotes from a guide book on how to be a screaming anti-(Insert sin, such as smoking, sex, drinking, drugs, guns, cars,... ) here.

These are direct quotes:

"Facts should guide your actions and public statements. If you are caught with inaccurate information or documentation, you could seriously damage your organization's reputation, embarrass yourself, and take attention away from important issues at hand."

And of course if your an idiot and you are, someone will eventually present an indisputable fact against you. Here is how to over come that...

"begin by assuming the person doesn't have the same understanding that you do and is speaking out of a lack of information. "

here is another great one...

"Citizens' groups can also file appropriate complaints with government agencies or organizations responsible for enforcing certain regulations. Once you are familiar with an organization's procedures and protocols, exploit them to the benefit of your goals. "

not use but exploit... these are the types of people your dealing with. So it's a no win situation.
vjs
+19|6769
"You there, the smoker going to Tokyo!  I'll give you Five thousand dollars to not smoke for a few hours.  How badly do you need that cigarette?"
Is this offer open to everyone if so send me 5K and I won't smoke for 5 days. That's a deal 24x greater than your offer.

Please people... this is a luxury flight for people who can affort it, why do you think it has a reduced seat number.

Buss. class please.... it's all luxury class, and I can bet you that non-smokers will be taking this flight just to hob knob with big money.
h_w_s_b
+6|6415
PFFFFFFFT this is all about cigarettes. wake me up when ganja airlines starts flying.

"excuse me sir, would you like me to top off that bowl with some green?"
Diray
+13|6460|København, Danmark

vjs wrote:

Is this offer open to everyone if so send me 5K and I won't smoke for 5 days. That's a deal 24x greater than your offer.

Please people... this is a luxury flight for people who can affort it, why do you think it has a reduced seat number.

Buss. class please.... it's all luxury class, and I can bet you that non-smokers will be taking this flight just to hob knob with big money.
Yes, oh please. Explain to me why we would willingly suffer several hours of passive smoking.
Not exactly good for the health.
Non-smokers are not "inferior" just because we choose not to poison ourselves with nicotine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard