Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6752|Singapore
As above.

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/Ev0/PICT0322.jpg

Bf2142 deluxe edition.

Last edited by Ayumiz (2006-10-17 03:51:14)

Delta Leader1
+0|6464
how did u get it?
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6638|Cork, Ireland

Ayumiz wrote:

As above.
I have to wait until Friday
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6752|Singapore
Preordered it..
Delta Leader1
+0|6464
dude i pre-ordered it and im still waiting for it to be released?
sithao
+63|6645|Los Angeles, California
whats so special about this one?
CrooZin
+0|6532
I just picked up my game from EBgames, but cant find any servers, any reason for that?
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6752|Singapore
No servcers for me too, but i have done some screenies on suez canal.
tooroonga
+0|6464
i have not found any either. I got mine at ebgames as well!

When i posted, i got called a "tard" by some dude, ??????
ozzie_johnson
+98|6677|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
eb rang me today to say it is in becauce i preorderd it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6620|132 and Bush

Supposedly servers will not be up until 12:00 pm Weds. We will see.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6752|Singapore
Btw does 2142 have any spyware?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6674|Brisbane, Australia

Lol, if it did, and it wasnt in the EULA, you could sue!

No-ones going to buy a game with spyware, but there will be ingame ads placed on billboards....
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6752|Singapore
Btw, sometimes my dvd seems to spin for like half a sec on the plate whenever i hit eject button after quiting.. hmm. Ps. the plate has alread came out.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6461|Stealth City, UK

Ayumiz wrote:

It does have some kind of adware, it checks your IP and your internet viewing habits so that the ingame ads are correct for what you like to buy!
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6752|Singapore
https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/Ev0/screen002-1.jpg

AHH i am gonna fall from Minsk.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6610|Your attic

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

It does have some kind of adware, it checks your IP and your internet viewing habits so that the ingame ads are correct for what you like to buy!
False

The only thing it logs are which INGAME ads you look at and for how long, it doesn't trace your IP, it doesn't look into your viewing habits, although I do admit it's still rather worrying.
Fab_1963
+11|6430|In the middle of Nowhere
It actually is coming out onFriday Wednesday
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6620|132 and Bush

Fab_1963 wrote:

It actually is coming out onFriday Wednesday
My clock is accurate to EA downloader http://our2142.com/2142/.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6857|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Ayumiz wrote:

As above.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/Ev0/PICT0322.jpg

Bf2142 deluxe edition.
Hey, you rubbed out your running number.. is it a legit copy?

I got the tin box too.. but.. the manual is just about as useful as road directions to timbuktu..and its.. THIN.

SNAFU.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6545|Singapore
hmm i saw that when the store assistance is unpacking from the box...i was asking the girl whats the difference and she said i have to go to the internet to check...WTF? it was S$10 difference anyway but i bought the regular version

btw the system requirements are in traditional chinese and the tight space made it into few chunks of black patches
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic

Towelly wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

False

The only thing it logs are which INGAME ads you look at and for how long, it doesn't trace your IP, it doesn't look into your viewing habits, although I do admit it's still rather worrying.
Im pretty sure it does log your IP, theres a few threads about this all over the place. What would be the point of what you are stating? Its just like any other cookie tracker, after a certain period of time on the internet, EA colects everything in and has a look at what people are buying and lloking at. Therefore they can determine what ads are best for you in the game!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6545|Singapore

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Towelly wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

False

Im pretty sure it does log your IP, theres a few threads about this all over the place. What would be the point of what you are stating? Its just like any other cookie tracker, after a certain period of time on the internet, EA colects everything in and has a look at what people are buying and lloking at. Therefore they can determine what ads are best for you in the game!
the ads updates by itself? wow i never knew that..
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic

jkohlc wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Towelly wrote:

False

the ads updates by itself? wow i never knew that..
The ads are just images like on a website, it doesnt take much memory or time to download during loading a map, so they can change them whenever they want.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6554|Edmonton Alberta
and i guess the ads change depending on the different cookies you have on your computer.... so for me all the ads im going to get are ads about bf2/NFL football I guess

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard