starman7
+15|6756
How many other things are you the answer for?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

Marlboroman82 wrote:

thanks, also can i call you dr. p cougar now?
Can I rip your throat out and use it as a pocket pussy?

No.
doc. josh
+48|6576
Y does my vagina get wet somtimes????
Brasso
+1,549|6661

Do the members of Sublime smoke marijuana?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

starman7 wrote:

Why are most modern physics theories crazier than Frued's psychological theories (and he was on crack for a while... and I believe it)?
Most modern physics are geared towards the quantum physics field, which is crazier than a cookoo.  The study of random and pre-determined behavior in sub-atomic particles is mind boggeling.  Frued showed that the human brain could be both completly random while at the same time follow certain patterns that other human brains follow.  It seems like a hypocritical contradiction but at the same time makes sense.  Same thing with quantum physics.  Particles should follow a pattern under labrotory conditions, and do, while being watched.  But the crazy thing is, when they aren't being watched the particles will act randomly.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

starman7 wrote:

How many other things are you the answer for?
Everything that is good in the world.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6782|Chicago.
What would the world be like if Bush had lost the election in 2000?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

doc. josh wrote:

Y does my vagina get wet somtimes????
Lil' boys don't have vagina's.  That's just sweat from your ass crack running down your taint after a heavy masturbation session.
Fadediesel
+15|6447|Emmaus, Pennsylvania
^^^^ Why is Bush still in office?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

haffeysucks wrote:

Do the members of Sublime smoke marijuana?
Well, I don't know alot about Sublime's personal life but I believe the song goes something like:

"I wake up and smoke two joints before I go to lunch to smoke two joints......"

or something like that.  So as an educated guess, I would say yes.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6594|British Columbia, Canada
How many questions are you going to answer before you eventually get bored and say "Fuck it"
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

BigmacK wrote:

What would the world be like if Bush had lost the election in 2000?
We would still have friends.  Iraq probably wouldn't have happened.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

Fadediesel wrote:

^^^^ Why is Bush still in office?
Because it isn't 2009 yet.
Brasso
+1,549|6661

Why is my English teacher such an idiot?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

LT.Victim wrote:

How many questions are you going to answer before you eventually get bored and say "Fuck it"
As many as it takes to piss me off.  Not there yet.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6737
Is that a real cat in your sig?
-The green eyes look a bit unnatural...
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

haffeysucks wrote:

I don't guess he/she is too big of an idiot.  He/she managed to get through high school, college and get a job at your school. 

You're probably thinking of a lack of common sense.  In that case, most booksmart people lack common sense and vice versa.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6654|Camp XRay

yea that was a bit low
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
starman7
+15|6756
Will we ever have realistic flying cars?
What should we do about our neighbors down south, who seem quite eager to horde over our borders uninvited?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6724
Why is everything bigger in Texas? And do you Texans wish you were a soverign state?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-10-16 18:32:43)

starman7
+15|6756

Cougar wrote:

You're probably thinking of a lack of common sense.  In that case, most booksmart people lack common sense and vice versa.
Me.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

starman7 wrote:

What should we do about our neighbors down south, who seem quite eager to horde over our borders uninvited?
Probably not unless we come up with some sort of new free energy.  The amount of fuel required to make something large enough to carry a person airborne would be unpractical on a large scale with current oil based energy situations. 

My personal opinion would be to put up a 15 foot tall wall with signs that warn "If you cross, we shoot.".  After the first 30 or so Mexicans get shot in the head I think they would slow down significantly.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6724

Cougar wrote:

starman7 wrote:

Probably not unless we come up with some sort of new free energy.  The amount of fuel required to make something large enough to carry a person airborne would be unpractical on a large scale with current oil based energy situations. 

My personal opinion would be to put up a 15 foot tall wall with signs that warn "If you cross, we shoot.".  After the first 30 or so Mexicans get shot in the head I think they would slow down significantly.
like the wall in Verdun?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6796|Dallas

Superior Mind wrote:

Why is everything bigger in Texas? And do you Texans wish you were a soverign state?
Everything really IS bigger in Texas.  I'm 6'8 and my girlfriend has huge tits.  I think it is something in the water.

I would dig Texas being it's own country.
Brasso
+1,549|6661

Cougar wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I don't guess he/she is too big of an idiot.  He/she managed to get through high school, college and get a job at your school. 

Nope, she went to Brown U, and all she can say is, "I totally understand." and, "Yeah.  I think you got it."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard