ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6462|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6621|USA
i didnt even watch the video, all i saw was the title. NOT TRUE. honestly. if we had seen UFO's and so on. you think we woulda heard about it? crackpots FTW
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
just watch the bloody video, u would be suprised about what they say...flick to 4 mins and just watch..
Fab_1963
+11|6399|In the middle of Nowhere
Can You See The Time Almost Over One Hour Are You Crazy No Way!!!

Last edited by Fab_1963 (2006-10-16 15:54:58)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6744|United States of America
I say let the world die from natural causes, keep any "aliens" away.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6551|British Columbia, Canada
Not watching the Video..

But yes, I believe in Aliens/UFOs..

Like come on.. out of all the planets and Galaxies there is no way we are the only one with sophisticated life form..
JaMDuDe
+69|6766
There arent any aliens visiting earth. Even if in some magical land they were we wouldnt know it unless they wanted to directly talk to us.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
ok lets me tell you what, ex military and government officials for the usa..said

30 years ago they had spotted a alien base on the back side of the moon, which of course cant be seen easily, with mushroom shaped buildings, towers and domes..and it was top secret.

a few years before, the 1st people on the moon reported seeing ufos on its surface, and where sworn to secrecy ever since.

alien technology was accuired from crashed ufos, and it can be used now to solve our energy needs, and end global warming, and other things....

so if these people are crackpots, your basically saying the united states governemt/military are crackpots too, and why would they tell us, it would cause crisis....religion would all go out the door, alot of the world are religious.....
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6434|The Land of Scott Walker
Sweeeet!  I want a plasma gun, then I can deer hunt and smoke the meat at the same time. I would also like an anti-gravity car to save on gas.  I'll miss that V-8 sound, though.   

Seems convincing. I want to see the actual evidence.  A more credible idea would be that we have developed technology that is still secret that we don't want other countries stealing.  After we perfect it and make it safer, we'll sell it. 

If true, this would cause crisis, but UFOs don't put religion out the door.   God could easily create more than one group of beings in our vast universe.  Of course the next idea, since evolution is bs, will be that we're children of aliens that dropped their spores over Earth.  Then they fly around and check us out once in awhile.  Kinda like their own little ant farm.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6393|North Carolina

JaMDuDe wrote:

There arent any aliens visiting earth. Even if in some magical land they were we wouldnt know it unless they wanted to directly talk to us.
Oddly, I feel the same way about deities.  I don't believe in the UFO stuff either, but aliens still seem more feasible than deities.
JaMDuDe
+69|6766

ELITE-UK wrote:

your basically saying the united states governemt/military are crackpots too
Im pretty sure most of the world would agree that the government and the military of the united states is a bunch of crackpots. Aliens that have wormhole technology and anti-gravity engines with infinity amounts of fuel would NEVER accidently crash into the surface of a planet with life on it.

Turquoise, God already gave us the bible, and he gave you the decision on whether to believe it or not.

Last edited by JaMDuDe (2006-10-16 17:02:31)

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6721|Oslo, Norway
uhmm, not?
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6660
Beats me, when I see Alf, I will believe it.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6663|Canberra, AUS

JaMDuDe wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

your basically saying the united states governemt/military are crackpots too
Im pretty sure most of the world would agree that the government and the military of the united states is a bunch of crackpots. Aliens that have wormhole technology and anti-gravity engines with infinity amounts of fuel would NEVER accidently crash into the surface of a planet with life on it.

Turquoise, God already gave us the bible, and he gave you the decision on whether to believe it or not.
I must contend with the first half of your last sentence. God did NOT give us the bible, a group of men WROTE the bible.

Historical accuracy FTW.

On the aliens thing: would aliens serious travel for billions upon billions of years through empty space just to plant a few circles and scare a few loners? I hope not.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6653|NT, like Mick Dundee

Can somebody tell me which religions that aliens "void" and why the religions are false if aliens exist. Links would be handy too....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DRKillusion
+10|6464|glued to my chair
LOL   till i see a little green man tugging at my shorts pointing a ray gun at my head im a non beliver.. but guys "The Truth Is Out There"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6760|PNW

I'm all for watching long videos, but not when their quality is terrible. Things like that should be compressed to their bullet points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard