Meltdown-56
+30|6476
I realised a few days ago that USMC are in every round and that PLA never fight against MEC.
Why is this?
Cheers
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6424|UK
its because MEC & PLA are seen as neutral armies between each other
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6523|Valhalla
Don’t know... not to bothered by it as I hardly play as the PLA anyway. Would be a good twist on Clean Sweep though as you can have a J10 vs. a Mig...
Meltdown-56
+30|6476
Yea but it's a game, I'm all for being realistic and whatnot but it is a game so you could change that
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6526|Search Whore killing fields
Mec deosnt have time to fight pla, they have the USMC  foot in thier asses
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6483|Sydney, Australia
It's because the Americans are the only ones who ever go to foreign soil to attack the locals inside the game. Barring Wake of course, but that didn't come with the original game.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6453
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6630|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
Answer:

If the PLA and the MEC went to war. then the MEC wouldn't have any rice for their curries.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6651|Groningen, The Netherlands
City map mec vs pla should be made, ak101 vs ak47 that would be fun
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6721|St. Andrews / Oslo

You can easily do it yourslef, but you would have to play singleplayer
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6515|Singapore

spawnofthemist wrote:

Answer:

If the PLA and the MEC went to war. then the MEC wouldn't have any rice for their curries.
QFT
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6826|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Ever hear saying: Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. Besides China supplies MEC's transportation.
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6518|here

jkohlc wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Answer:

QFT
DQFT

Personally, I think that'd be a pretty awesome map, though.
Abstinuous
+33|6420
dude MEC are middle east not india, they dont use curry. but they do use rice ALOT
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6518|Belgium
PLA > MEC > USMC when looking at stock weapons, though ill admit MEC is almost as good as PLA, better for some kits (AT)

It would be a great map though
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6721|St. Andrews / Oslo

iPoon.be wrote:

PLA > MEC > USMC when looking at stock weapons, though ill admit MEC is almost as good as PLA, better for some kits (AT)

naw, I'd say MEC > USMC > PLA
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6457
Took you that long?
Entertayner
+826|6559

Jenspm wrote:

iPoon.be wrote:

"Naw" Ak > M16
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6526|Search Whore killing fields

Jenspm wrote:

iPoon.be wrote:

Pla Owns The Skys, Usmc if your in F18 is a 2nd, and mec... I own the mig like nothing on kubra.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6468|Sheffield-England
because it wud be like wtf!?!?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6680|Devon, England
yeh i think PLA are better than MEC in my opinion, mainly as of the infantry weapons, and the vehicles.

yes, the AK-101 is good, but it's got nothing on the AK-47. the qbz is great, the sniper rifle has a better scope than the dragunov, the support gun... ok, the rpk win there, but also the AT machine gun seems to do me better than the pp-19. also, pump shotguns ftw.

the usmc are alright, but based on stock weapons it goes:

iPoon.be wrote:

PLA > MEC > USMC
HellGuard99
+2|6514
I pick PLA, the PLA Special forces basic weapon kicks ass like no other, i can mow down up to 10 people with that, short-long ranges without myself dying yet.
Brasso
+1,549|6619

Meltdown-56 wrote:

I realised a few days ago that USMC are in every round and that PLA never fight against MEC.
Why is this?
Cheers
Derrrrrrr......did you just get born or something else too?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard