bonedoc69
+36|6440|Eugene, Oregon U.S.A.
so I'm playing a round today, when suddenly I get shot. A medic revives me and I'm instantly shot again(I know, I know, happens all the time right! WRONG!!) I am revived again, same thing shot to hell. Then I realize I'm being knifed not shot! WTF over and over revived then instantly knifed. When I finally realized what was happening I was so pissed off!!! First time someone stats padded with my ass! had to leave the server to bring an end to the shenanigans. got me 24 times and screwed my stats all up! A 24 death streak!!!!!!!!!!anyone else have a similar experience?
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6576
You wont get a 24 kill death streak and its called kiddnapping.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6661|Finland

Got kidnapped like that once. It was one of the sweetest feelings in the world to get out of it and multikill the offenders with my weapon of choice - the pump-action shotty.
I need around tree fiddy.
Peldri
+4|6706|Suomi Finland
Dude, if you die and medic revives you, it doesn´t count as death, so don´t worry about your stats
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6610|England
welcome to the sick and nasty world of bf2 . has happened to me before just disconnect .
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6532|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Reap ?
r3ddrag0n
Huge Member
+2|6729
Just hit the suicide button then hunt down the jackasses who took advantage of you.
[Wildcard]DaMaverick
+4|6517|Near the sky
Hi,

I think that someone cheating.
Here is the deal : you are wioth your friend in the same server , one on each army.
You choose a guy as a victim. Your friend shot him and you revive him and so on , and so on .....
typical way to have a ribbon or a badge easyly.
Best thing to do is what you have done : leave the server and then reconnect immediately then you don't loose your stats !
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6649|Mhz

Erm all u have to do is press the switch team button, even if you don't actually switch team it permanently kills you so you cant be revived.

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2006-10-18 06:48:08)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6762|St. Andrews / Oslo

Just press suicide if you can't get out of it yourself...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
san4
The Mas
+311|6718|NYC, a place to live
I had a medic on my team kidnap me singlehandedly. He shot me then revived me over and over. What a fool. I disconnected before I saw his score, but it was probably pretty seriously negative.
Phrozenbot
+632|6645|do not disturb

san4 wrote:

I had a medic on my team kidnap me singlehandedly. He shot me then revived me over and over. What a fool. I disconnected before I saw his score, but it was probably pretty seriously negative.
I do that all the time when waiting in a server. Only with friends.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6563|Australia
thats happened to me before, it was the 3rd revive when i knew what was going on. I just changed team and took screenies, now they have a long term leave from the internode server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard