Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6597|Parainen, Finland
Fellow soldiers, I have a statement to make!!!!!

This is how the real shit is!!!!

Infantry only=a bunch of dorks throwing grenades at each other resulting in wounding enemies and team mates!!!! And the GOOD players sort the other out with guns that go RRRATTT---RRRAATTTT!!!!
And that´s fun, thats what FIRST PERSON SHOOTER IS ALL ABOUT!!!! That´s why I bought this game!

Infantry only sounded good in my ears until i noticed all the dorks throwing nades at each other, Jesus I hate these fuckers!!!!

Being killed by some guy calling himself something like CyberTron or other NERD names!!!!!
Then if you insult these sorry ass dick heads they start to defend themselves with NERD language like woot n00b 1337 n´shit.
"Go and practice some more Uber  if you can´t handle us!!"

What the fuck do these tards mean by that?? Practice??? What the FUCK is there to practice when 8 guys are tossing nades on each other and a couple is filling them up with more and others are reviving the rest!!!!!!!
Now where the fuck do you practice that???

These guys could take their replica light sabers and shove them up their asses!!!!!!

I wanna enjoy my game, so if someone knows an infantry server where men fights men with guns, I´d really, really like to joy and have some fun!!!!!

Please tell me that there are some proper servers where people have manners!!!!!

Thanks for listening!!!!!!!

Ubersturmbannfuhrer,
Der GrammatikPolizeiWochtMeister

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2006-10-15 01:47:31)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6622|Finland

You know, I'm a big fan of your aggression! And I totally hear you on this one.

Amen, my brother in arms!
I need around tree fiddy.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6571|Melbourne, Australia.
You fail.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

You fail.
Well I love you too, sweetheart!!!

BTW, did you say that because of your 1666 kills with nades against 325 deaths????

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2006-10-15 01:51:30)

gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6591|Warwickshire, England
You should try my clans server...

[SAF] - High Points Infantry server   -  IP: 193.93.45.82 : 16567

It's a 24 player server which we mostly play Karkand (64 map size), but we also play other maps now and then.  We attract a lot of good/high ranked players so if that's your thing, come and join us.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6571|Melbourne, Australia.

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

You fail.

BTW, did you say that because of your 1666 kills with nades against 325 deaths????
If you can see, thats only 5% of my total kills. I agree with you, I hate people who go support specifically to throw nades and resupply themselves, over and over. I hate when people just constantly loft nades into 1 area, over and over...just randomly throwing them. Most of the supports ive killed on IO servers have had a nade in their hand, not bothering to pull out their gun when they see me...but just continue to throw nades.

I hardly ever throw nades myself...maybe once or twice a round.

I agree with you...yes...but I don't make a thread to whinge and cry about it...
Ubersturmbannfuhrer

gbr.hitman wrote:

It's a 24 player server which we mostly play Karkand (64 map size), but we also play other maps now and then.  We attract a lot of good/high ranked players so if that's your thing, come and join us.
I will my friend, I will!!! Thanks for the advice! This was just what i sought!!!! +1 for you
Ubersturmbannfuhrer

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

You fail.

If you can see, thats only 5% of my total kills. I agree with you, I hate people who go support specifically to throw nades and resupply themselves, over and over. I hate when people just constantly loft nades into 1 area, over and over...just randomly throwing them. Most of the supports ive killed on IO servers have had a nade in their hand, not bothering to pull out their gun when they see me...but just continue to throw nades.

I hardly ever throw nades myself...maybe once or twice a round.

I agree with you...yes...but I don't make a thread to whinge and cry about it...
Ok let´s end this!!!

You are right but the priority number one  factor in this thread is not to whine, I am looking for good servers so that I can make a list of them for people fighting for the same cause as I!

Yeah, the fact is that over 50 % of the text went to whining but I hade to state what I don´t wanna see in these servers.

You are right in your way, but let´s keep looking for them good servers, shall we??

Best regards,

Uber
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6614|Birmingham, UK
That's cool. I'm from that clan, too, and there are admins on from about 10.00GMT - 23.00GMT. Have fun! Oh, and amen - I hate those guys who just bunny-hop everywhere and throw grenades like a tennis practice machine.

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2006-10-15 02:05:00)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6681|Devon, England
who the hell says the word "nerd" anymore?

i also think you should calm down aswell...

also, answering your question, every server will have pricks like the ones mentioned above in sometimes. you just have to be lucky in your random server search.
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6482|There?
I have much better xperience with IO in SF. seems alot of the vanilla noobs havent taken the leap yet. Dont get me wrong though, there are still a-holes just not as many.

Edit: Nerd is a perfectly good word.

Last edited by Baron_von_Kondas (2006-10-15 02:28:42)

Disabl3d
+11|6395|Chicago
All karkand IO servers are going to have grenade spammers, not much is ever going to change, thats why I avoid areas that are constantly being nade spammed and go around the sides. Works very well, and you tend to get some easy kills since a lot of noobs are nade spamming so their not ready for close quarters combat with you when you have a ak101 or F2000 and they have a grenade out.

Last edited by Disabl3d (2006-10-15 02:28:50)

RightInTheFace
+11|6636
whats wrong with nades?
its much better then the APC isn't?
if u really hate the nades don't play on karkand.. this is a pure nade map
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6640
when grenade are thrown next to you, you run. Its not hard to get away from them

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2006-10-15 03:00:40)

Simon
basically
+838|6648|UK
Want to use guns ?  Want to have some fun fragging other guys ? Play on a normal server, I don't see how you can say their not men when your on an IO server, OMG there are vehicles that can kill me in normal servers !!!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6556|England

Being killed by some guy calling himself something like CyberTron or other NERD names!!!!!
Correct me if im wrong, but I was under the impression that Uber sturmbannfuhrer was another "nerd word"...yet its part of your own ingame name.

IO servers, on the usual boring ole shitty karkand are full of nade sluts. Without IO, at least you have a tank and an APC to sort the cunts out. Im not a fan of IO and I prefer to play the game how it was originally meant to be (bar the nerfs), but I dont mind a round or 2 of it. Its great on Night Flight.
Try IO in SF, you get a lot less of the shit except for on 64player Warlord servers. Warlord is the SF version of karkand.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6513|the Netherlands
IO is no fun at alll !!! your right on the nade noobs absolutely NO FUN !!! was on road to jalalalalaland with only snipers ,tube noobs & nadethrowers  where is this game going to ?? Battlefield was about infantry PLUS vehicles/planes etc IO >>> my opinion >>>go play RTCW or ET noobs !!! NO artillary for commander >>> WHAT FUN IS THAT ??
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6525|Edmonton Alberta
i dont know about you guys but i think that infantry only is super easy.. like tonight i played infantry only pretty much the whole night and these are the stats that i got just from tonight(that have registered so far anyway)

618 points

171      86 kills/deaths

02:37:14 time played
Entertayner
+826|6561

24/7 Karkand - Infantry Only - Jalalabad - Mashtuur

IP: 85.234.144.120:16567
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6632|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
lol |TOP| server.
pang
+0|6429
You should play on German servers. They tend to be more teamplay then nade/snipe fest. But that's my humble opinion...

If there's a nade fest on io maps, create squad, ask some lads to join you, flank 'em and blast their asses sky high. Works for me
jord
+2,382|6668|The North, beyond the wall.

gbr.hitman wrote:

NOOOO!

Great now he's going to come to our server,i'll be waiting,with Grenades.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6630|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
want some fun, play a IO kark server... be USMC, and man that gun at the right spawn area, you'll get so many kills from idiot MEC's bum-rushing the area.... it's classic
Sa¢ripan
+12|6730|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
Nades resupply should NOT be possible, especially in i/o servers.
So u have a first person shooter not a first person spammer.
The game would be so great without the nades.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard