+75|6631
gOOD ACCURACY ACCURACY AND k/D RATIO,,,DAMN had caps on

Sniper account?
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6735|England

PlaneWhore wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Rate this account please (my k and p account)
http://www.bf2s.com/player/80956972/
You want a Knife and Pistol account rated?

Automatic 0/10.

Get some skill and try again.
Wow, just wow.

Calm down this is a GAME remeber. Its about having fun.

You say get some skills, 75% of your kills are in armour. Atleast my KDR got that way from infantry kills. Maybe you might wana hop out of the tanks and get some skills yourself.

Its people like you crying about stats and whinning about other people that has ruined this game. GJ.

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-10-15 09:58:06)

PlaneWhore
+59|6916

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Automatic 0/10.

Wow, just wow.

You say get some skills, 75% of your kills are in armour. Atleast my KDR got that way from infantry kills. Maybe you might wana hop out of the tanks and get some skills yourself.

Its people like you crying about stats and whinning about other people that has ruined this game. GJ.
Nah I'd say the players who are degrading this game are the players who sit on K&P/IO servers just to whore easy statistics. Nothing is more pathetic than statistics gathered on an illegal server with a KNIVES AND PISTOLS.

It does not take skill to run around on these statpadding servers in to a little pistol/revive fest and do well. It DOES take skill to do as well as I do in armor. It DOES take skill to play as a medic on a regular non-IO server and put the smack down.

Yes I have 112 hours as armor but I also have 128 hours as a medic. In fact I consistently do better as a medic as I do in armor.

https://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3947/medicsharqido6.jpg

Just from a round I had yesterday. Nothing that abnormal score wise for me playing as a medic but a little higher than my average round. Lets see you do that Karma, in a 15 minute round on a full 64 player server on the Sharqi map as a lone medic just as I did. You might even have fun playing on a real server for a change!
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6902|Chicago.

penguin.killer wrote:

gOOD ACCURACY ACCURACY AND k/D RATIO,,,DAMN had caps on

Sniper account?
Technically, it's just my new account. But all I play is sniper. So yeah, it's a sniper account.

By the way, thats a decent SPM and I love the 100% SR accuracy. XD

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-10-15 10:23:54)

The_Jester
+52|6642|Italy
@ Planewhore: you fail at medic...1200 heals vs 7000 revives. Revive muppet like k&p players.

BigmacK wrote:

Above average sniper stats, but nothing really impressive.
Awful wlr.

6,5/10
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6902|Chicago.
Decent, except for that extraordinary WLR.
Nicley done. 8/10.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6676|dunno
Nice accuracy good sniper stats.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6742|Reisterstown, MD

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

[n00b]Tyler

Very nice rank
KDR is pretty good (just get it to 2!)
Very nice Helo KDR
Good balance of vehicle / infantry kills
Nice medals but get the ones youre eligible for to fill it up a bit more
Nice victim list
Karkand and Wake whore (same as me)

lmfao...
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6636|England
Killer! Very nice KDR an SPM accuracy is good too, work to that next rank.!
l41e
+677|6799

Congrats in advance for your near-future 1st Lt. promotion.
OMFWTFKDR.
Holy crap that's a lot of victims.
Lots of gold stars.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6717|England

k30dxedle, or "recoil.30"

Second account? Solid AT and a -ve ratio with the kit Decent SPM and KDR considering its only AT on mostly infantry maps. Only 1minute of medic, congrats!

Errr...otherwise, show us your real account
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6735|England

PlaneWhore wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

Automatic 0/10.

Wow, just wow.

Nah I'd say the players who are degrading this game are the players who sit on K&P/IO servers just to whore easy statistics. Nothing is more pathetic than statistics gathered on an illegal server with a KNIVES AND PISTOLS.

It does not take skill to run around on these statpadding servers in to a little pistol/revive fest and do well. It DOES take skill to do as well as I do in armor. It DOES take skill to play as a medic on a regular non-IO server and put the smack down.

Yes I have 112 hours as armor but I also have 128 hours as a medic. In fact I consistently do better as a medic as I do in armor.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3947 … rqido6.jpg

Just from a round I had yesterday. Nothing that abnormal score wise for me playing as a medic but a little higher than my average round. Lets see you do that Karma, in a 15 minute round on a full 64 player server on the Sharqi map as a lone medic just as I did. You might even have fun playing on a real server for a change!
Well id say theres nothing more pathetic than caring about your stats so much. Oh noes my digital number is smaller than yours i think im gona cry.

"it DOES take skill to do as well as I do in armor." LMAO

Well done, thats a nice number you gpt there in that SS, want a cookie? Want me to care?  Fat chance of either.

Imagine what will happen when EA decides bf2 is getting old and swaps their servers over to 2142. No stats? Id start finding a nice high window to jump out of now if i was you.
l41e
+677|6799

Snake wrote:

k30dxedle, or "recoil.30"

Second account? Solid AT and a -ve ratio with the kit Decent SPM and KDR considering its only AT on mostly infantry maps. Only 1minute of medic, congrats!

Errr...otherwise, show us your real account
Normal stats.

Your stats (since everyone else feels like arguing):
-Nice name.
-Woot at your WLR.
-Nice SPM.
-Op. Smoke Screen as fav map?! Win @ EF.
-Relatively high teamwork/commander scores.
-Nice kill streak.
-Medium-length victim list.
-Lots of shiny medals.
-Only ~4000 points for next rank.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6644|N. Ireland
Need to get that knife badge soon!
-=4th=-1/2Hawk
+0|6555|Nashville, TN
Good thing for you theres no IAR requirements for knives anymore...  For being a pretty new account, kyle has done pretty well to earn a lot of his veteran badges already.  Props for playing with all the kits, although too much Karkand/Wake going on...  There's a lot of other battlefields raging out there!  Pretty bad KDRs with anything that has a trigger on it, though coming along in the vehicles.  The one thing that really catches my eye is you've been kicked 50+ times in 153 hrs of gameplay.  *tsk tsk*
greenhaven
+47|6617

-=4th=-1/2Hawk wrote:

Yet another Karkand Medic. But you've got a good KDR and SPM, and you can use a gun. I'd suggest playing more SF maps. Play more commander, if your team is good then you get a lot of points, and you could get some more medals. Nice collection of badges.
Alpha.350
+19|6727
Poor KD ratio, accuracy and spm, but keep working on them. Ok armor ratio.

Btw, nice collection of awards

just keep playing and you will get better

alpha
Des.Kmal
+917|6769|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Damn Alpha, they should really do something about the games that only contained the map karkand and the kit medic, I think on EA.com there was a thing that said if u got that game, they return it money free.

ps. try and raise the spm u medic whore.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
-=4th=-1/2Hawk
+0|6555|Nashville, TN

greenhaven wrote:

Yet another Karkand Medic.
Not hardly.  Karkand accounts for just 17% of my rounds - I'd far prefer to play other maps because that one gets really dull as almost every server has it in rotation.  I do like to Medic, but this kit is just a 1/3 of my kit hours too.  I'd rather carry the M-111 shotgun... cant shoot shit with it, but there's something satisfying in the sound of cocking that bad boy in the ear of an unwary opponent. 
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6711|laguna beach, ca
kmal- love the accuracy and the SPM is relatively sexy as well.

do i have enough points to be rated yet?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6644|N. Ireland
I'm assuming that is your second account? It is pretty impressive for 705 points!

@2Hawk // When I first played, I got major lag problems as I had a very bad connection.. every server I went in to was bad so I got kicked ;P Working on my ratios now! Getting a bit more into SF to earn those badges

Last edited by leetkyle (2006-10-15 23:20:50)

Disabl3d
+11|6556|Chicago

leetkyle wrote:

I'm assuming that is your second account? It is pretty impressive for 705 points!

@2Hawk // When I first played, I got major lag problems as I had a very bad connection.. every server I went in to was bad so I got kicked ;P Working on my ratios now! Getting a bit more into SF to earn those badges
Your k/d ratio in everything is kinda poor (need to get those positive), you have decent accuracy though. Your most used kit is spec ops but you don't have the G36C unlocked .

Last edited by Disabl3d (2006-10-15 23:28:57)

penguin.killer
+75|6631
disabl3d.

decent spm, good accuracy.
Almos at 2 k/d ratio, play karkand as tank and work it up

Fine shiny medals, keep up the good work.
PlaneWhore
+59|6916

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Well id say theres nothing more pathetic than caring about your stats so much. Oh noes my digital number is smaller than yours i think im gona cry.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

I'm not the one padding on Knife & Pistol servers am I? I play the game in the fashion I find most enjoyable and my statistics are a meaningless set of numbers that have absolutely no influence over the way that I play the game. If I wanted *really* awesome statistics I'd play K&P or IO servers like you for an easy 5:1 assault rifle KDR and 8 or 9 score per minute. Check my server history on my account and I'm more than proud to say the total number of K&P and IO servers I have played on is a big fat zero.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard