mattajohnstone
+15|6780

Bratwurstschnecke wrote:

I was there too, had a ping between 170 and 190, wasn't funny... (3:16 or something)

I played on a dutch server earlier today. It was like this:
- Oman (16 vs 16)
- Zatar (10 vs 10)
- Great Wall (Game will start when 2 players join)

It's a shame that nobody likes it...
not that they dont like it its mostly because they havent got it
Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

mattajohnstone wrote:

Bratwurstschnecke wrote:

I was there too, had a ping between 170 and 190, wasn't funny... (3:16 or something)

- Oman (16 vs 16)
- Zatar (10 vs 10)

You need to get your ping fixed man
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

God damn, looks like I missed out on a great game.
Whenever Ive looked at the server today, its been empty except for 1 person, and thats you Bot!! No matter what time I look, you are there alone!!
Shame I didnt join really, but after wasting 2 hours last night pissing about, I wanted some game time Got some awesome scores, ratios and serious ass kickery with my G3 on Gator today
Hopefully, GW tomorrow if its going

But, Ill have to look for that big crater

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-14 16:39:01)

Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

That's about to change. I can't keep playing like this. I did this for about a week because I really wanted to see this thing chug, but it's not going anywhere without any regulars getting it started.

Maybe that last part was uncalled for, but I'm slowly resenting some people!

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-10-14 19:19:57)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6788|Barrington, RI
I'm going to start playing there more often when i get a break from my endless homework and studying.
leesupport
+39|6675
well when i see people in there i usually join to try to get it started:D....its fun when lots of people in there
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

I'm going to start playing there more often when i get a break from my endless homework and studying.
also i've gotten hooked on 2142
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Hurricane wrote:

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

also i've gotten hooked on 2142
Bastard! Hes gone to the dark side...
Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

I played a little AF, which was a nice change, but it boggles me as to why people enjoy it enough to have plenty of servers going. Now with Harvest I can get a lot of points, but the rest, well it's even more shity than being on foot on Smoke or Taraba.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Hey, Midnight Sun and Road Rage are awesome maps! Not a fan of Harvest, but all 3 are better than Taraba.
mattajohnstone
+15|6780

Hellogoodsir wrote:

mattajohnstone wrote:

Bratwurstschnecke wrote:

- Oman (16 vs 16)
- Zatar (10 vs 10)

You need to get your ping fixed man
:'( if only
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6450|Lima, PERU
Played a couple times there, i like it cause its the best ping i get on 24/7 Euro. Playing here and UK JOLT 24? Smoke Screen  server to get my Euro Medal, too bad the latter has so much lag for me cause its a cool map and always people there, usually higher ranks too.
Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

A player from Peru, nice!
=ST6=Polaris
+5|6396
My name is VADM.Polaris and I am the Chief Security Officer for Seal Team 6.  Sewermaster has done a great job of starting the Great Wall server off, and referred me to this forum to read some input from all of you who are interested in the server.  I will be assuming control of the server as far as problem players go, and will be helping Sewer out with Admin duties.  My understanding is the peak hours on the server are between 1000 hours EST and 1600 hours EST.  (3pm - 9pm GMT)   
        One thing I have to ask is... do we still have an interest in making this server work?  My clan doesn't mind the space on the server if it will be used.  Suggestions?  Complaints?  Poor Sewermaster has become rather overwhelmed with issues regarding the server, so please address future issues to me.  You can all reach me here, or at :   [email protected].   Hope to see you in the game soon.  I'll be the guy running around who looks like he doesn't know what he's doing, but is really just trying to make you think you do! 

[img]http://users.adelphia.net/~wkwells407/Polaris.gif[/img]
Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

My complaint is there is not enough ST6 to help seed, and I know the story. Sewer, I know you're really busy and you're doing the right thing. I'm in there right now, and will be for a while. Anyone care to join?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Love playing the map...just need more people to keep it going and, more importantly, to get it going from scratch.
mattajohnstone
+15|6780
i help get it going wheneva i can
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Had a good load of rounds on it tonight, 16player map size. L85A1 ftw
Pizdets_Velikiy
+8|6395
Just wanted to drop a thanks, the server rocks. GW is one of the best maps the game has to offer, and it's great to have a place that always has it running.
Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

Who is SealTeamMiller? Does he have admin rights? He's been ignoring other players requests for an admin. We've got base rapers and the teams are way uneven.

Edit: Came back into game and this is what I find. The whole EU team base raping the PLA uncap. I think infantry was fine, but SealTeamMiller was in the Type 98. Here are some screenies.

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen116.png

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen118.png

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen119.png

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-10-16 15:26:13)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6788|Barrington, RI
The Player you mention is NOT YET affialiated with Seal Team 6 (although he does have an application pending) in any way, therefore he is NOT an admin and should not be pretending to be one.  ALL OFFICAL Seal Team 6 Admins will have the tags =ST6= in front of their name unless they are in BF2CC where their admin username may be different from their in-game name.  Polaris will deal with the team stacking issue when he gets time.  also please post these on the thread created for it on the =ST6= website.
=ST6=Polaris
+5|6396
An email has been sent to SealTeam Miller and I will be following up on the issue.  I understand the clear cut case of base raping, and I firmly believe the only way we're going to be able to put a stop to this type of activity is to get more administrators on the server.  Any further conduct of this nature, please email me directly so I can be sure to handle it.  [email protected]   

[img]http://users.adelphia.net/~wkwells407/Polaris.gif[/img]
mattajohnstone
+15|6780
make hellogoodsir and admin he is on pretty much all the time and he would keep the teams fair
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

mattajohnstone wrote:

make hellogoodsir and admin he is on pretty much all the time and he would keep the teams fair
Even though I know that ST6 wont give admin outside of their own clan (and rightly so), I do feel as though Bot would make a seriously good admin on there. He is there EVERY night, whether the server is completely empty or full up and always seeds it.
Its ST6 decision - and rightly so, but I know that he would keep the teams fixed.

On another note...I recieved the STRANGEST karma from my post above about the dark side

https://www.sfsteam.co.uk/Snakes_Screenies/BF2/Karma.PNG

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-17 10:01:21)

Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

Aww shucks. I try to help seed it for a while everyday, but I haven't been on there as much. I thought that by putting a lot of time in for its first week and such might encourage others to until we found more regs to seed it more often. I don't know what wrong though.

Snake, search for "Supah" and look for a POE thread that was locked. I have to thank Hurricane for that one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard