ts-pulsar
+54|6525
Laying 2 or 3 C4 charges on snipers, then stepping back and detonating to watch the body fly through the air.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6555|Denmizzark!!

Dsp-CS- wrote:

get some friends? wow, yea, you dont even know me and your telling me get some friends, what ever, im not gonna argue over some stupid shit, i just felt like being an ass for once.
stop it please..

Well getting those last shots in on a loaded burning blackhawk with a pistol, thats satisfying.. planewhores yelling fragsteal!!!

Last edited by sgt.sonner (2006-10-09 00:42:22)

Reciprocity
+721|6603|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I love those occasional AK rampages when you manage to kill an entire oncoming squad.  everything works out perfectly and you get 5 or 6 kills in about 10 seconds.

Last edited by Reciprocity (2006-10-09 00:46:46)

name1ess
+8|6772|Newcastle, Aus.
knife ftw
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6718|South Africa
TOWing the chopper on Sharqui...
Especially when it raping surveillance and circling around and around and you still hit it
millhous
+39|6659|OREEGONE, USA
This jackass kept teamkilling me when i would get into a j-10 on dragon.  We exchanged words along the lines of "Your and a$$hat!" and "FU".  So i finally get a J-10 after about 2 TK's.  I rarely ever TK on purpose unless they absolutly deserve it and this douchebag did.

We were doing pretty well and managed to push the US back to just there carrier.  The TK'er was in a jeep at the end of the docks shooting at the heli's as they were taking off.  Players were disconnecting off the server leaving the chinese with 3 more people than the US. 

I checked the squad list and found that my little TK'er wasn't in a squad so i found his locatiion and shoved a well placed bomb up his ass.  He was switched over to the other team by the server.  I commenced to raping the hell outta him on the carrier.  He is now part of my victims list.
A3G15
+27|6588
pistoling pkm'ers, paddling snipers, taking down an entire squad with the m11-87 without reloading, tv'ing jets, and of course c4'ing the tank whore who's been pestering your squad all round
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6542|Adelaide, South Australia

any MP-5 kill
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6742|The Netherlands
My most satisfying kill was sniping the gunner out of Eckzack's moving abrams at 300 meters. That was awesome.

https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3069/screen602je3.th.png
Longbow
+163|6669|Odessa, Ukraine
TV'ing full loaded BH's\attack chopers & t00bing out as more medics as you can with one GL nade
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6556|Australia
when i killed the prick that called me a noob. He got so rattled he disconeected.
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6735|Hong Kong, China
Chucking a ammo crate from TV station down the tower in Sharqi and killing some poor bastard with it.
lt2tanks
meat shield
+18|6516|Maine
forklift FTW
explosivo
Banned
+262|6665
tanking a jet when it's heading towards you ready to bomb your ass
cohen1976
+14|6790

Pernicious544 wrote:

Kanye North wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

oo stfu? yea your cool, hey if you were me today reading the same shit that has been posted MANY MANY times yea would post the same thing, now why do you think search is for? oh and I only type search to noobs who whine? wtf are you talking about
i think you need to shut up, get a LITTLE bit more mature, and dont say TYPE SEARCH TYPE SEARCH to every little noob you see. get some friends, and im not talking about "e-friends". PCE!
Agreed
what he said
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6717|Howell, Mi USA

ts-pulsar wrote:

Laying 2 or 3 C4 charges on snipers, then stepping back and detonating to watch the body fly through the air.
Oh god thats so fun, gotta be my fav too. But i use all 4 c4 charges just to make sure i kill him.
Another good kill is setting a C4 trap and having it work out. I love placing C4 around doorways and on walls around corners. All they hear is beep and get liquified.
Actually one time i had a guy tell me i scared him so bad he spilled his drink.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-10-09 07:42:55)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Shocky_McPaddlefest
+4|6562
Paddling turret gunners out of tanks near a flag and getting the +1 flag defense, +2 kill, and +infinite humiliation points.

https://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3595/screen002cr8.th.jpg

Last edited by Shocky_McPaddlefest (2006-10-14 17:07:54)

Rubix-Cubes
+123|6678|UK
most gratifying has to be going up agaisnt a player who can actually drive and apc or tank and beating them, OR killing the a tank thats bean base raping the fuck out of your base, and then winning the round
LSXREVAN
Dark Lord of the Shock Paddles
+1|6604|THE ALAMO
killing the idiot in the Essex when he does not know about it
Fen321
+54|6520|Singularity
Sniping chopper pilots has to be the best feeling around

Second to that would have to be TVing Jets
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6629|Parainen, Finland
TVing jets is normal but TVing J-10:s makes me so happy!!!!!

Especially when it´s some sort of base raper that does nothing else than attack the carrier!!!!!

MY BEST KILL!!! :

I was up against a guy I hate, OLEG Z something, we were having a dogfight on Dalian with choppers.
I was protecting the shores from those infernal Yanks and this OLEG Z guy was attacking me with his chopper, I dodged, fired a TV missile, missed OLEG, but noticed a Blackie hawkie(Bumble bee as I call them) behind him and guided it straight at it. Boom, Black Hawk down, 5 kills, Oleg had crashed in the sea) "is no more!"

And I was so happy, It just felt so good that even I can sometimes have some luck too....
KtotheIMMY
+513|6786
All my shock paddle kills have been very satisfying.
47man
+46|6446|Cali
M95 to a jet as it was strafing the carrier, didnt zoom in. Realized at 15 seconds later when the j-10 fell in the ocean that i shot him out of the seat.
Studs
+5|6577|Denmark
I like Defibrillator kills, and a good longrange sniper kill..
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6744|Sydney, Australia
Some of my favorite moments:

Finishing the attack chopper with 1 shot from my pistol.
Defending a base from an attack chopper (destroying it) using my trusty PKM.
[shock paddle]
Sniping the pilot out of the attack chopper. Note, it had already taken off.
In a tank, shooting a jet that was about to bomb me.
Dropping AT mines from a very high Blackhawk stationed over the airfield (wake) and destroying 2 tanks.

The one that gets constant smiles is driving a FAV around the airbase on wake, getting road kill after road kill while the enemy accidentally TK themselves in an effort to kill you. (read using C4, lol)

Mcminty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard