Sud
+0|6765
I guess it was worth it. Was playing and got put on the most horrendous MEC team you could ever imagine. Yes, this team was terrible. I'm sure every last one of them were negative ratio newbies. They didn't have a clue, or a hope.

Leading the absolute retardedness was this guy: http://bf2s.com/player/52026139/

You see, he thought he was some pretty big shit, sitting outside a spawn with his tank, beating on a team that had the collective intelligence of a grapefruit. As close to stat padding as it can come without being directly called that.

Of course, I alone take it upon myself to actually get this stupid newb off the spawn. So I go anti-tank.

God almighty.

My useless team would barely let me get a shot off at him, I made him run, got him once, but I kept getting overrun by infantry. When I got him, old Darkside here decides that he's going to run around with engineers in LAVs to back it up - so not only does he fear a lone infantry even with his team's support, he brings in extra engineers in armor to back it up.

Of course during this he has full UAV, supply crate, and team support. I have jack shit. I get spawn killed several times. Try to get him with special forces, as Anti Tank isn't an option with the constant repair support, but no avail. At this point, I decide to fight him on even terms, but unfortunately, we have a negative ratio newbie taking the tank each and every time. I explain to him that I am our team's only chance to have a hope at winning this, but it's lost on the newbie. I hate to do it, but I'm forced to TK him several times (this has gone beyond just him putzing around in a tank, this is about righting a wrong and him standing directly in the way of justice), but he just won't get the message. On the times he does get the tank out of base, he dies to Darkside almost immediately, and he takes the tank to go fight infantry, when Darkside's tank still spawncamping (now at suburb of all places, yes, this team was THAT BAD).

Never tried Jihad Jeeping before. Now's the time I figure. Wow, this works. There's darkside being a little whore. Oops, my jeep just killed him and his LAV buddy. I also Jihad jeep the teammate who's trying to sabotague the team with his ineptness. Finally teammate leaves after moaning for awhile.

Next round begins. Darkside is thinking he's going to fix himself up to do some more spawn camping. But this time things are different. This time, I have the tank, and no more saboteurs on my team trying to contest it.

I drive the tank right down the middle to the front of the USMC spawn (this is Karkand if you hadn't caught on), and there's Darkside, already shredding my witless team apart. He gets a shell right up the backside. He panics, and attempts to run. Oh no, his little LAV buddy is blocking his escape. Boom. Darkside's weak ass little tank shatters into a million pieces of failure, to scatter across the land seeding the tale of his embarassing demise. LAV pal is soon to follow. Oh, he wants some more, does he? He comes barelling down the middle road, to be greeted to a shell in the nose. I hit him 3/3 times, he hits me twice. Again, he blows up into a million pieces of smouldering newbie garbage. I back off and repair. He's still not done folks. This time he tries a more tentative approach. I see him first though and nail him super long range, then smoke before he fires back. The smoke makes him miss twice, and I hit him 3 more times, and once again, he blows up. What's up Darkside. Not so tough when it's 1v1 with no interferance from your little LAV entourage, eh? At this point I inform him that he's 0-3, and ask him if he'd like to try his luck again. "Now I'm actually going to try" is the little twerp's response. Actually, he'll be doing jack shit. After the third death, some teammate beats him to the tank. Defeated and completely humiliated at his own game, he logs off without a single word more, and order is once again restored to the server.

GG you multiple engineer armor raping, tank whoring, newbie team abusing, shit talking, spawn camping little pissant, you got owned by a superior player, one who even beat you without taking a point of damage on his tank, and makes you run from the server with your tail between your legs, likely off to find a server where the enemy can't muster any form of retaliation and hurt your cowardly little armor's ratio. And I'll take the purple heart as my proof that I owned the living crap out of you. Get out of that tank and learn how to aim a gun, oh wait, you're so talentless, you can barely pull a 1.00 ratio with assault on assault rifles (of course he loves the tube plenty, but that shouldn't come as unexpected).

Last edited by Sud (2005-12-13 06:01:33)

IC_Draconis
+9|6736
Nice job dude! That's quite similar to the way I got mine Purple Heart couple of days ago:) Now we both share a good memory about how we got it.

...but TK for the tank was not nice...

(Have to be nitpick you know:))

Anyway...congrats!
RKF77
+1|6769

Sud wrote:

(this is Karkand if you hadn't caught on)
Of course we did...it's all you ever play.  You're a Karkand medic whore who constantly bitches about anyone whoring anything else.  Your posts are entertaining as hell, though. 

Sud wrote:

(of course he loves the tube plenty, but that shouldn't come as unexpected).
Plenty?  Just a point of order, but 245 kills out of 6,573 total hardly seems like someone who "loves the tube plenty".

His percentage of grenade launcher kills relative to his total ain't THAT much higher than yours, actually.

Last edited by RKF77 (2005-12-13 06:38:04)

=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6752|In a van down by the river
Actually an honorable way to get the purple heart.  I'd have worn it loud and proud.  But then again, I'm not usually in a game where all of my teammates are complete idiots (although most of the time you get quite a few).  If I'm in a server and a tank is spawn camping, I doubt he is... because I have already destroyed him before he does any serious damage.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6738
Good job on acting like a retard.
[Chill.zone] Link
+0|6732
Hm, I never have a lot problems with tank spawncampers. I usual play in a 4/6 squad with friends communicating over TS with 2 other from the server in it. If there's a tankwhore we normally go 3 AT's 2 medics and 1 support and beat the hell out of him every time he approches. Same for blackhawks and other spawncampers. Against 3 AT there isn't much of a chance if you are in a tank/APC/Blackhawk even if you have engineers.
Sometimes we are only 2 or 3 in the squad. If there is a tankwhore or serious gameplay in the other team, normally I invite players into the squad until it's full and tell them to spawn on me and use certain kits and follow orders over squadchat. Normally works fine. I never play lonewolf anymore. I always try to get a full squad who work together, otherwise this game gets boring really fast if you are playing 1-man-army rambo style, but I feel you're pain.

Sometimes you get a team which is just THAT BAD and you can manage a full squad doing some nice teamwork, but loosing all the flags really fast regardless what you're doing. I had loosing rounds where we defended 2 keyflags and the rest of the team was just not there, maybe doing sightseeing at the beech or so I don't know. We got spawncamped on both flags, needed to abandon 1 and get spawncamped on the last one. I also had a lot of loosing rounds where we tried to attack, but when we got 1 flag we lost one due to noone defending and everyone else running around like brainless cheeps dying half the way to the enemy flag, so we defended 2 flags and lost all the others, ended up with 1 flag and ticket bleed.
Esker
+1|6745
Lol Sud, almost all the tank whores and plane whores generally can't hold 1.1 ratio with the infantry weapons.

It's quite laughable really.
{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6746|Winnipeg, Manitoba
lol, sounds like alot of stuff that happened to me awhile back i was tk'ed constantly just because I was running to a tank but this idiot voip'd me saying "it's mine bitch" and shot me 4 times till I droped then he revived me then stabbed me... I was just utterly amazed that gaming has come to that ammount of stupidity.
warco3
+1|6746|Orlando, FL
Owned!
Sud
+0|6765
...but TK for the tank was not nice...

(Have to be nitpick you know:))
I know, I tried to reason with him, but you know, the type of people that play these days, won't even acknowledge your presence if you say something directed towards them. It's like they're deaf or something.

Plenty?  Just a point of order, but 245 kills out of 6,573 total hardly seems like someone who "loves the tube plenty".
I've got like what, 20 kills with it? Just to confirm that it indeed does blow anyone away in 1 hit at close range. He's got hours of it. Not seeing a comparison point.

I'm not usually in a game where all of my teammates are complete idiots (although most of the time you get quite a few)
I get them a lot it seems, sometimes I just count my losses and head to a new one if they're really bad, but tonight I was particularly irritated by this guy and his talentless group of bloody engineers. As if the tank isn't bad enough vs a team that has no clue what an anti tank is, once I actually go to rocketing him, he gets this frigging entourage of engineer LAVs to tag alongside him while he farms kills.

Of course we did...it's all you ever play.  You're a Karkand medic whore who constantly bitches about anyone whoring anything else.  Your posts are entertaining as hell, though.  wink
I actually am fond of Sharqi, and will play Mashtuur if our armor isn't a newb. I actually don't like Karkand all that much, not because it's Karkand and point farm city, but because it is fairly poorly designed with a penchant for favoring US (especially on 32 player mode, no APCs for MEC). But Kark is almost all you seen played out of the 3 maps I do like. I shun anything that has planes, pretty much.

Basically my rundown is like this:

Karkand: Will play it (prefer US)
Sharqi: Like it
Mashtuur: Like it unless team is bad, then won't play
Kubra Dam: Will not play; planewhore, overabundance of ground vehicles
Gulf of Oman: Used to play when in the mood for armor, but is planewhore, so will not play. Had lots of fun in the demo though when everything was new
Daqing Oilfields: Will not play; planewhore
Dalian Plant: Will not play; planewhore
Dragon Valley: I'm not sure why I don't play this. It's actually a fun enough map, but I believe fits in with overabundance of ground vehicles.
FuShe Pass: Will not play; too large, overabundance of ground vehicles
Zatar Wetlands: Will not play; too large, overabundance of ground vehicles
Songhua Stalemate: Will not play; too large, overabundance of ground vehicles
Wake Island: Will not play; planewhore

I actually might play some of the bigger maps if I had a decent enough squad to run around with, but am not generally interested in traversing the map just to fight 3 or 4 people and capture a flag.

So unfortunately due to my extreme loathing of aircraft I kinda have limited options.

Hm, I never have a lot problems with tank spawncampers. I usual play in a 4/6 squad with friends communicating over TS with 2 other from the server in it. If there's a tankwhore we normally go 3 AT's 2 medics and 1 support and beat the hell out of him every time he approches
That would have been handy to have. But unfortunately for me, my extended squad consisted of 14 retards and a short bus with only 10 seats. Had it just been him alone, wouldn't have been an issue just to rocket the living crap out of him, but he started adding engineers in LAVs to his spawn planting.

One thing I do need to clarify is that the US team was NOT capturing the hotel flag. They were allowing it to remain under MEC control. This, in my opinion, borders on abuse. Camp the spawns to prevent new people spawning in, but the flag MUST be captured. As it was, dumbass team + US not capturing hotel spawn = stat pad. The MEC team was so bad the US could literally have just rolled their way from base to base and won the game within 10 minutes.

lol, sounds like alot of stuff that happened to me awhile back i was tk'ed constantly just because I was running to a tank but this idiot voip'd me saying "it's mine bitch" and shot me 4 times till I droped then he revived me then stabbed me... I was just utterly amazed that gaming has come to that ammount of stupidity.
What the heck? So he totally lost interest in the tank and instead decided he'd revive and poke you a few times? All for not letting him have the tank (which he could have taken after the TK?). He had to revive and tk you just a few more times to send the message home or something? Like, wow.

Lol Sud, almost all the tank whores and plane whores generally can't hold 1.1 ratio with the infantry weapons.

It's quite laughable really.
It does get boring really quick. I have a lot of time in armor carried over from the Gulf of Oman demo. Mr. 9:1 ratio in a tank "I'm so uber" didn't stand anything resembling half a chance tank vs tank in a fair face to face battle with no interferance. That's because, unlike me, he's never actually had to fight something that can fight back (he can always retreat to his little spawn base and repair off commander's crate if something scratches his paint job with a rocket). In Oman, when two vehicles encounter each other, it's usually a battle to the finish. Not to mention Anti-Tanks pose a much bigger threat on Oman than they do Karkand.
{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6746|Winnipeg, Manitoba
it is quite sad he chased after me for the tank only to tk me then revive then tk a few more times how sad :cry:
Sud
+0|6765
Did someone else grab the tank while all that was going on?
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6738
The MEC team was so bad the US could literally have just rolled their way from base to base and won the game within 10 minutes.
= they deserved the rape.

Play better and you won't get raped. It's as simple as that.
Sud
+0|6765

YOU are telling ME to play better?

Let's see.

Your medic has almost half the assault rifle ratio (not even 1:1), less healing and less revives per time played than mine.

Your engineer has a lower K/D ratio and lower KPS in armor.

You also likely don't have half the character or testicular fortitude required to take on 2 LAVs and a tank with no teammate support. Hell, you can't even handle yourself without being a ticket liability with an assault rifle.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6792|Golden, CO
heh, I dump the server when the team sucks that bad.  My win/loss ratio is bad enough already...
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland
Congratz on getting that armor whore to leave the server, I can respect that.
However your noob-action, I do not like.
TKing for vehicles is wrong, you dont do that unless the prick is using the rank against Your team.
And the LAV with engineers thingy is pure teamworkl. They back eachother up. I have respect for that too.
My 2 cents.
Sud
+0|6765
I hear where you're coming from Sgt. Ghost, but you need to keep a couple details in mind:

- The TKing could have been avoided had the teammate been reasonable and responded to my in game chat. He would not acknowledge anything I was saying, and the first words out of his mouth only came AFTER I had TKed him. He was also incompetant in the vehicle and holding the team down, especially considering all he was doing was killing off infantry and trying to avoid the enemy tank, which was killing him left right and center. All other options, unfortunately, had been exhausted. So yes - he was using it against our team. He was helping to enable the spawn camping.

- The LAVs with engineers were not teamwork. Since when do you need "teamwork" to defeat one measly anti tank. I was the only anti tank on my team. I was the only person able to attack the armor. They were spawn farming, and my team was doing nothing about it. Teamwork is born in the face of adversity, not in cowardace to use numbers to defeat a single person. 3v1 armor vs infantry is not teamwork. Making square a neutral flag, and purposely not capturing hotel is not teamwork. Farming people too stupid to defend themselves with no risk is not teamwork, it's exploitive.

The day I need to use "teamwork" to defeat a single person, is the day I retire from this game.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6738

Sud wrote:

YOU are telling ME to play better?
Yes i'm telling you to play better. Obviously you werent able to beat that tank when he camped your spawnpoints.

Your medic has almost half the assault rifle ratio (not even 1:1), less healing and less revives per time played than mine.
Maybe that's because i spent over 50 medic hours as commander? And dude i don't care about getting killed as medic. For every time you kill me i get 10-20 teampoints.

Your engineer has a lower K/D ratio and lower KPS in armor.
Oh so how you know i'm playing as engineer in armor? Actually i do not.

You also likely don't have half the character or testicular fortitude required to take on 2 LAVs and a tank with no teammate support. Hell, you can't even handle yourself without being a ticket liability with an assault rifle.
I see, you are god almighty who knows everything about my playing skills. Or do you just think you are him? Yeah i guess that's it.

I've never said you suck before but now i'm pretty sure you do. Thanks for making that clear to me.
RKF77
+1|6769

Sud wrote:

I've got like what, 20 kills with it?
What's your point?  Proportional to your total kills, you two aren't *that* different.  Your percentage of kills with the grenade launcher is ~.01, his is ~.04.  It's not like he's rocking out with 1300 grenade launcher kills here.  Someone with half his hours on the grenade launcher and sporting 1000+ kills with it could be "loving the tube plenty".  Someone with 245 out of 6500+ kills can't, unless you're really reaching.

That is all besides the point, though.  What the fuck does it matter if he uses it more than you or not?  You think it's some sort of badge of honor to use it less?  So he's got grenade launcher kills...so what?   What if he uses is as I do, exclusively from medium-to-long ranges?  How is that a bad thing?  Is it a Bad Thing™ because Sud wants everyone to play the game a certain way?

Sud wrote:

Just to confirm that it indeed does blow anyone away in 1 hit at close range.
What's the relevance to this sub-discussion of "confirming" that?  Everyone knows it does, there's no reason to point it out.

Sud wrote:

Not seeing a comparison point.
The point is simple:  You are looking for anything and everything you can find to degrade this guy who wronged you in an internet video game...you made a bullshit statement about how he "loves the tube plenty", when he barely uses it.  You're preying on the dim-bulb, smacktarded hatred of the grenade launchers that pervades this forum.

Sud wrote:

Gulf of Oman: Used to play when in the mood for armor, but is planewhore, so will not play. Had lots of fun in the demo though when everything was new
Dragon Valley: I'm not sure why I don't play this. It's actually a fun enough map, but I believe fits in with overabundance of ground vehicles.
Sounds to me like the original Ghost Recon is more your speed.
Sud
+0|6765
Yes i'm telling you to play better. Obviously you werent able to beat that tank when he camped your spawnpoints.
Ok big mouth, how about I get a tank, and two friends as engineers in LAVs, and a personal commander, and you can go anti tank with no team or commander support whatsoever. I'm quite interested in seeing YOU play this situation better.

What's your point?  Proportional to your total kills, you two aren't *that* different.
What's your logical basis for this comparison? I got revived a few times as assault, and blasted off a few tubes during those times. I have a half hour with it, enough to satisfy me that it is as easy to use at melee range as the newbies who use it as such tend to do for easy kills. You're trying to compare a couple tests of a weapon, not even half an hour's total time, to someone who has put near 5 hours into it for a third of his time as assault?

The difference is, I do my fighting with the assault rifle. He does his fighting with the tube and gets a positive ratio, despite the fact he is completely unable to get a positive ratio with the rifle itself. There's nothing smacktarded about it. There is an inbalance with the functionality of rifle grenades at short range, and this attracts a certain element of people that begin a reliance upon it.

What's the relevance to this sub-discussion of "confirming" that?  Everyone knows it does, there's no reason to point it out.
For the implication that it is inbalanced.

think it's some sort of badge of honor to use it less?
Having the self control not to abuse inbalances in a game is a sign of good character that most would agree is honorable; it's also known as sportsmanship. This is because it is status quo for people to take full advantage of it for personal gain. You'll have a tough time garnering respect for someone who uses that tube exclusively over someone who is a good assault with rifle skills. If you're down on Warcraft III lingo, you're a Noobelf

Sounds to me like the original Ghost Recon is more your speed.
Apparently special forces is supposed to cater more to ground troop matches, but I'm not going to get it until such time that EA gets Dice to work fixing some of the problems with this game. I shudder to try it though as counterstrike has given me a, probably prejudiced, view of all "tactical" shooters like that.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6738
Ok big mouth, how about I get a tank, and two friends as engineers in LAVs, and a personal commander, and you can go anti tank with no team or commander support whatsoever. I'm quite interested in seeing YOU play this situation better.
I would've grabbed the next vodnik, put it full of c4 and rammed it into you and your friends. Problem solved.

Okay i admit you posted that you did that later. But there's a difference. I won't post a thread on the bf2s forums later, telling the world how much i pwned you and how much you suck. That's the attitude of a 12year old.
earth.citizen
+4|6757|Miami, FL

Sud wrote:

Basically my rundown is like this:

I actually might play some of the bigger maps if I had a decent enough squad to run around with, but am not generally interested in traversing the map just to fight 3 or 4 people and capture a flag.

So unfortunately due to my extreme loathing of aircraft I kinda have limited options.
I had respect for you until I read this.
Now I see you for what you really are. A smug, whining, little punk out to make yourself look good. Geez. It's a frigg'n game. Get some balls and just buck-up soldier. You play the cards you are dealt and you make the best of it. Try playing for the team instead of crying about your team. Everyone has their favorite and hated maps, but I've never heard of anyone who won't play a map because of airplanes or too many jeeps. Geez... AGH! Shut the hell up!

And lastly, I hate spawncampers as much as the next guy, but if the game-engine allows it, then it is a valid frigg'n tactic and it is up to you to adapt and overcome. Quite CRYING!
Sud
+0|6765
I had respect for you until I read this.
Having a preference for not having a load of bombs dropped on my head every 5 seconds from an aircraft that cannot be shot down except in the luckiest of circumstances is a basis for losing your respect? I now ask you - was it ever worth having in the first place? Many things will make me lose sleep in life, but your respect will not.

Now I see you for what you really are. A smug, whining, little punk out to make yourself look good. Geez. It's a frigg'n game. Get some balls and just buck-up soldier. You play the cards you are dealt and you make the best of it. Try playing for the team instead of crying about your team. Everyone has their favorite and hated maps, but I've never heard of anyone who won't play a map because of airplanes or too many jeeps. Geez... AGH! Shut the hell up! And lastly, I hate spawncampers as much as the next guy, but if the game-engine allows it, then it is a valid frigg'n tactic and it is up to you to adapt and overcome. Quite CRYING!
What the hell? Yeah, taking 20+ deaths in a round sure makes me look good, especially when it puts the biggest noob award on my record. I came in dead last that round such that my team could have 5 seconds of the tank's attention averted onto something else. The coward couldn't even handle a little 1on1 action, tank vs infantry. When he was forced into tank vs tank, he left after 3 deaths. I didn't leave, even when I was dying left right and center to their entire team. Don't you dare say I was playing to make myself look good, you god damn troll.

The previous round, I was on the other team (got teamswitched by autobalance), and got FIRST with 89 points, the #1 on the enemy team had 43 points. I could have easily teamswitched back and continued on with it.

Last edited by Sud (2005-12-13 13:12:33)

TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6741|New Hampshire
Next time this happens, just leave and find a better server.  The satisfaction of making this kid leave should be enough for you before you come online on BF2 forums and put him on blast.  We all play the game for fun - he was having fun base raping you.  You were not having fun being base raped.  Had you been base raping I'm sure you wouldn't give two shits - and if you come with some smacktard response like "I'd never base rape" I will know you're COMPLETELY full of shit because everyone who's used armor has done that.  Everyone.  It's impossible not to.  In order for you not to be base raping, you need to be constantly moving and taking flags - no one does this.  Sure, you can move and take flags, but what's the point in using armor if you're not going to kill infantry with it? 

Personally, at the beginning of the next round I would've switched teams and stolen his tank from him.  I'm all about getting the points and making the kills - I don't care of the team I'm playing has the mental capacity of a three year old gallon of milk.  Winning is fun, losing is not. 

Like the great philosopher of our time, Vin Diesel once said "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile".
Jodah3
+1|6757
Sud, you're an extremely arrogant prick.

Somebody tells you to "play better", which is probably the exact response you would throw out had you been the person replying, and you come right back with the almighty breakdown of their stats and how their stats don't compare to you.

Well guess what?  Nobody can compare their stats to you because all you do is medic-whore Karkand on one character and tank-whore Karkand on another character.  Why don't you try to break me down and tell me how much of a noob I am?

Oh wait, that's right, you can't compare our stats.  I'm a completely different player than you, and I could care less about my stats.  I actually play the game for the full variety.  On that note though, I'm not going to tell you that my way is right and yours is wrong, only that they are apples and oranges.  If I were to lock myself into my happy little Karkand bubble for 100 hours I have no doubt that I could equal or better your 'god-like' ratios and SPM.

Well, actually, one thing can be compared.  I'm a far better shot than you.  And I dont want to hear this crap about how you run around 'shooting walls' and that your accuracy is incorrect.  First, everyone does that and I do as well.  Second, it would only affect your accuracy by <1%, unless you purposely waste an entire magazine each life, which I know you do not.

As for your endless whine against EA and SF:  We all know you hate the game (although none of us can figure out why the hell you still play since you are obviously losing sleep over it), so shut up already.  The game isn't perfect, we get it.  Frankly, I wonder if this is your first multiplayer game ever, because I've seen far worse in the way of hacks/bugs on other online games.  Maybe if you stopped playing Karkand (the statpadders heaven) then you would see less in the way of hacks.

Anyways, I'm glad you hate SF, I know I won't have to see you in any of my games.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard