.|microphage
+4|6677|Vancouver, BC
goddammit! so close and my internet just had to fail me...grrr....am i the only one?

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 000xd7.jpg

Last edited by .|microphage (2006-10-14 11:10:36)

valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6502|Lima, PERU
i have terrible terrible lag, lost connection countless times
smokingun
+2|6741|Houston, Texas
yep, looks like another generation of ea lag and bugs.
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6728
I hear ya man. Lag saved the lucky bastard.
asbad
+19|6765|Ireland
I never had ANY lag problems with games UNTIL i played the demo.
I really like the gane and would be playing it day and night if only my ping would stay at its usual 30/40 rather then 600!

You are not alone microphage.
Po0PO0
+8|6548
hmmm quite frankly ive had no problems with the demo, works fine for me.
beerface702
+65|6737|las vegas
my main rig is DOA right now, i was on my roomies, he has a 7800GS, 2g ram, a athlon xp3200...which could be a bottleneck.

bf2 plays pretty nicely on that system, we played the demo tonite. i must say its pretty cool at first..but i got bored an hour into it..i mean its pretty much more of the same..bf2 was great..but this just as i thought is a vietnam in the series..hopefully the next game will be better

although i will still get this, it seems worth 50 bucks...the mechs' are crzy when you see them at first...
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6639|Iceland
Everything low = lag
Specialy inside the titan

with 6600 GeFroce and 2.5 GB RAM : /

ohh this was when i was playing BETA

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-10-14 02:47:40)

MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6820|EUR
Not with me. Im a-ok!
Ryan
+1,230|6887|Alberta, Canada

So lemme guess. I'm gunna get my brand new computer, high tech, good hardware, the whole nine yards. Then I'll buy 2142, go to play, and it'll do the same thing it did to this computer... LAG SO FRICKEN MUCH YOU CAN'T EVEN MOVE!
!!abbot
+0|6451
When going to have sex if a woman undresses slowly it can make a world of  difference be it in real life or in the X-rated movies we have always seen that people unclothe themselves too soon and get into the sex act almost instantly, but if one goes the authentic way then they would realize that even sexy clothes or having sex putting them on is also a great art and can be a lot of fun.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6664|Mhz

Hmmm, my ping is better on 2142 (10-15) that it is on BF2 (15-35)

Lost connection once on the demo, lost connection 2 times on BF2 since 1.4.

Get some graphics laggage if I'm on the titan and it's moving and I haven't restarted my PC for a day or 2 but even then it's still playable and my PC is OLD

32bit Athlon 3200+
2GB Corsair TwinX DDR400
ATi X800XT PE (AGP)

As I said, old, I can't see why anyone here would have a problem running the demo just fine. (0_o) My Internet isn't even that great, only 2Mb ADSL.

If your having probs I suggest you start looking for faults as summin is wrong.
.|microphage
+4|6677|Vancouver, BC
i still get lag even with 50 ping...it's really annoying
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6631|Devon, England
How do you think I feel:

2000+ AMD Prosser
256MB RAM
Geforce 5700
Some other quite frankley shitty specs and I still playit
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6675|Washington, DC

I get some pretty nasty lag in the Titan and in intense battles, regardless of video settings unless they're on all low. You'd think DICE would have learned how to make things less resource-using by now (i don't know how but cmon, Far Cry looks great and I can run it all high without problems).
starman7
+15|6769
I think it really helps if you've got a really nice system

I know I lag quite a bit and crash sometimes, but then again, I barely meet processor/RAM requirements, and I don't even have a good enough graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, minimum required is a 5600).
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6691|Peoria
I have issues from time to time.

Last night I would always start a game out with a ping between 32-45, and then after about a min of play it would jack up between 700-990, and then I'd get kicked. So annoying.
asbad
+19|6765|Ireland

!!abbot wrote:

When going to have sex if a woman undresses slowly it can make a world of  difference be it in real life or in the X-rated movies we have always seen that people unclothe themselves too soon and get into the sex act almost instantly, but if one goes the authentic way then they would realize that even sexy clothes or having sex putting them on is also a great art and can be a lot of fun.
What in blue fuck are you on about!?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard