BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6757|Finland
Well there's some problems with EA (SURPRISE!) FFS ! 1st their account servers was down damn long and then week later their account servers are still damn slow and it take ages to connect and we can't find almost any servers with browser. This is just big joke, serioysly... Well atleast my favourites are working (and so are yours) and I can see those servers where I'm been lately on there (finaly some use for favourites \o/). Well hopefully EA will fix that problem/bug as soon as possible because that's annoying.

EDIT:
And it's not that filters problem. You can't search even with server name or anything. Well that browser suck anyways (even it's working) and hopefully EA will make it better in next patch...

Last edited by BlueScreen (2005-12-12 19:08:49)

Seth Infinite
+3|6757|Houston, The Republic of Texas
I had 37 servers come up on my list...all full!  Who knows, maybe all servers and players are being scanned for hacks. Like the armor hack or the belly flop 1 shot and your dead hack. But then again, maybe I'm just a bit nieve.

What ever it is, I'm sure it will pass. Just gotta give them a little time.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6752|Singapore
I play on internode and game arena servers. I cant filter out game arena but can join them from fave tab.
PapaTango69
+1|6808|NoneYA
X-fire is the way to go
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6805|Bulgaria
Will EA fix this?!?!
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6745
Hope so

IF you see no servers, take a look to your favorites.
doxy
+74|6809|Nevis
EAGames.com is temporarily unavailable.

During the next couple of hours, we'll be busy upgrading our equipment and providing maintenance to our site. We're making sure that EAGames.com continues to be the best place to play on the Web!

We apologize for this temporary inconvenience and appreciate your patience. See you soon!

Source: ea.com

//EDIT
they do work on it, my server list result raised from 10 to 326.

Last edited by doxy (2005-12-13 04:33:12)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6738|The Netherlands
I m so annoyed by those ea problems that i decided to write an email to ea and i told em what i think of it. I also told em its about time they start communicating about all these problems and i mentioned they sold me a product that is clearly not working properly and i could get my money back if i wanted to. I payed for a working game, so they should get me 1!

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-13 06:27:30)

gunnaboy
+26|6736
I can't find 31 of the 32 internode servers or any of the game arena servers. Internode site says that they were doing some upgrades to their servers but that was only going to take couple of hours. Its been nearly 24.
Crypto_420
+25|6861|Portland
this is complete bullshit,  Im have 120ish ping,  when I always had a 30-50 ping.  also had 3000+ servers, now like 300,  I say agian this is bullshit!!!!
Schizferatu
+0|6738|West Central Indiana
X-fire is the way to go
Does x-fire add much lag or take away from your resources in-game ?
LemonChicken61
+0|6736|Minneapolis, MN USA
Well, upgrades and Maintanence is a fact of Systems.  I'm pleased that EA is "Maintaining" their systems but obviously they totally failed in regard to notifying their customers of their schedule.

http://www.battlefield.ea.com/BF2MC/news/?lang=us

They need to keep their customers informed.  If they gave sufficient notice and posted it on an obvious location, I don't think people would be so upset right now.

Anybody try it recently within the last few hours?  According to EA it should be complete but my guess is they F.U.B.A.R.ed it and as per their style, they fail to keep their customers up to date.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard