jnick
+22|6799
anti-air = teh easy.

Dragon Valley, stinger or Bradley, you're choicce.

If you think AA badge is hard, wait until you go for expert pistol . . .
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6780|Nebraska, United States

jnick wrote:

anti-air = teh easy.

Dragon Valley, stinger or Bradley, you're choicce.

If you think AA badge is hard, wait until you go for expert pistol . . .
I dont think its hard, I think something is wrong with the damn server. I can sit in a AA Mount / Vehicle all round and no badge.

Edit - 1.3 is the only version with Favorites right? Because I know I installed 1.3, and I have a favorites box, and Im playing on EA servers. But the version is like 1.2.392.4 or something.

Last edited by Cyjoki (2005-10-22 15:40:15)

Stasiek
Pojebany Hlop
+1|6856|Sicily, Italy
point of wisdom,

don't let that badge bring you down, if you can't get it then try for something else and leave that one for last.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6780|Nebraska, United States

Stasiek wrote:

point of wisdom,

don't let that badge bring you down, if you can't get it then try for something else and leave that one for last.
Thanks man, Thats a good point =P I feel much better now.
bioforce
+0|6802
How u guys got the ground defence proven hard for me.... same as knife badge .
any pointers?
jiggaman804
+0|6742
ground defence, I did on Wake island as PLA, when USMC had the beach, they come rolling over the hill
and you have numerous opportunity to kill people.

Knife badge I did on karkand, by having a squad leader hang out taking out USMC arty, and I would run down
and stab the people as they spawn. I was told this was cheap, but since they had other spawns to go to, I disagreed.

I got my AA badge on the essex, along with my veteran repair, by repairing the broken AA gun repeatedly,
with any luck (its killed by TV guided and your standing near it when it happens) you can get almost 3 repair points for fixing it to full health.  Im really interested to see if anyone has their Expert Ground or Air defence
badges... And if so, where they were using it when they got it.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6774|06-01
have got almost every badge (some of them vet) but the ordinance and command badges.
i dont bother commanding, not even once so far (may try soon) so that badge doesn't bother me.
but the boom badge does!! i have 450+ explosive kills but not a single badge from it!
closest i've gotten is like 11 kills IAR (happened many a time).
sad i know...... tried doing it on every map but always fall short..... damn i suck swamp water.
another badge which is a small irritation is the vet repair can't seem to find enough damaged stuff to repair. it just seems to me that stuff just go from brand new to totally blown up.
fizz85
+1|6806|Voice of reason
Jihad jeep man you will get it no prob. I both my vet and basic on Kubra Dam. You can also try anymap with alot of vehicles. Wake is good because there is no room  for people to dodge you it is too narrow. If you think jeeping it is cheap. Just lay c4 in the road on wake. There are always full jeeps flying down the path.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6774|06-01
i have a question.

to get the valorous unit ribbon/ legion of merit ribbon, all you need are team work (support, revives etc) points but dont have to be in a squad?
fizz85
+1|6806|Voice of reason
right!! Just 25 hours as squad leader and 25 as a sqd member.
wild4
+0|6771
yea i do i have 7.55 hours as SAS and 5.45 as US NAVY SEALS AND IT HASNT GAVE ME TH ERIBBIONS FOR IT way not
wild4
+0|6771
yea why wont it give my sas and navy seal serive ribbions i got double the time needed but still no ribbions
AirForce2076
+1|6758|MN
you can only get the crew, armor, heli service ribbons.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard