Poll

Do you think legalizing marijuana is a good idea?

Yes, but don't like the idea12%12% - 37
Yes, and I like the idea58%58% - 172
No, i hate the idea23%23% - 69
No, but i liker the idea5%5% - 15
Total: 293
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6772|Cambridge (UK)

jonsimon wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

wow, there must be lots of pot heads on this site. why smoke marijuana, it will just kill you eventually. just like smoking.
Marijuana does not kill you, and it does not cause cancer.
To say "Marijuana does not kill you, and it does not cause cancer." is not entirely accurate.

1. Smoking just cannabis carries a lower cancer-risk factor than tobacco. But it's not zero.

2. Mixing cannabis with tobacco, as expected, carries a higher risk.

3. But, interestingly, some studies suggest that a cannabis-tobacco mix carries a lower risk than if you were to take the cannabis out (i.e just smoking tobacco alone).

It is this last fact that often gets missquoted, missrepresented and missinterpreted - it does not in any way suggest that cannabis protects against cancer nor that it can not itself cause cancer.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6593|sWEEDen
weed sucks....i think it´s way better to get really drunk in a bar.start a barfight,destroy the bar.brake some other ppls bones,get some own broken,then take the short drive home just for beeing attacked be an evil Elk/Moose on the way,totaly crushing your car,then go home and open another can of beer and beat the shit out of the mrs. and wake up with a hangover like Anna Nichole´s left breast....

alcohol FTW.....noooooo way...... i want my sweet lady green.

oh btw.... how come soo many have an opinion of something they clearly now nothing about....?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6772|Cambridge (UK)

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

oh btw.... how come soo many have an opinion of something they clearly now nothing about....?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=827354#p827354
Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6428|Norway
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi: that was probably the most reasonable thing to be said about this topic.

I've been smoking hash (M.J is rare in this country) for about 6 years now and i can proudly state that it does not harm you in the way that other drugs may do. some people will argue against it,but most of them does not have the slightest clue to what they are talking about!
Marijuana may be the least harmful "drug" known to man,and its uses exceed any other drug. can you make i.e clothes of acid? can you produce more paper from one acre of hemp then from 4 acres of wood? yes etc etc..the opportunity's are plentiful,the ideology that M.J is a negative drug is more or less wrong IMO.
imagine if every government smoked weed,do you really think that war would be what it is today? i think not. who wants to pick a fight after inhaling some happy-smoke?? i don't,do you?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

I've never heard of anyone overdosing on weed.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6566|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
ewwww you ppl mix tobacco into your weed... shame on you lol
jonsimon
+224|6501

Kmarion wrote:

That's because you can't.
*e6/TheChronic
+21|6487
it is said you would have to smoke 40 times your bodyweight before you supposedly overdose, and before you could do that you would be passed out... im for it.... if not legalization, at least decriminalizing....
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6593|sWEEDen
well many ppl who don´t like weed...but it´s totaly ok to make oral intakes of an liquid which can be used for cleaning paintbrushes and for making wounds sterile? and for cannabis beeing a gateway drug...that´s soo much bullshit!
the very moment you smoke your first cigarette or drink your first beer, you have proven to be a druguser, i have never heard of anyone having a first experience with any other then thoose two drugs.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6772|Cambridge (UK)
If anything it's caffeine that's the gateway drug!

Just thing of all those kids groing up on coke (or your favourite cola brand), then they move on coffee (or tea, in the uk), then it's alchohol and cigaretts, then weed, then speed, mdma, coke (the white stuff this time), heroine, soylent green...

All because of caffeine!

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-10-03 04:50:22)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6588|SE London

SuperSlowYo wrote:

Best way to do it. That's how the Dutch do it. There are many very good reasons to mix skunk with tobacco; it makes it burn much better improving the smoking experience, the nicotine is very fast acting and hits the neurons in the brain first making them more receptive to the THC and because it makes it much cheaper.

Weed is perfectly ok to smoke pure, but any hash needs mixing with tobacco.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

jonsimon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

That's because you can't.
Thats my point..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
+77|6593|sWEEDen
Bong in progress!! Requesting friendly fire!!
alpinestar
+304|6602|New York City baby.
Remember kids not everything you hear and see is real.

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-10-09 11:41:42)

wachtler83
+22|6592|Columbus,Ohio
friendly fire incoming
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6459|Ontario, Canada
drugs are stupid, the only people who use them are the losers that seek attention. And 75% of people that i know that use drugs regularly, have successfully "failed" at life.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6660

d4rkst4r wrote:

drugs are stupid,
Even smart drugs?

d4rkst4r wrote:

the only people who use them are the losers that seek attention.
That sounds like an attention seeking statement to me, because it's utter bullshit designed to get a response.

d4rkst4r wrote:

And 75% of people that i know that use drugs regularly, have successfully "failed" at life.
Since we're making up unverifiable rubbish, 90% of people I know that drink alcohol to excess regularly have successfully "failed" at life.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6554|USA bitches!
I think the last thing we need is to turn into Amsterdam. Knowing our population, our country would crumble to pieces because everyone would get lazy, quit work, steal and pawn items, just to get high. Lame.
Possum61
+9|6755|Philly PA USA
Smokem if you gottem 
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6566|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

Bertster7 wrote:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

Best way to do it. That's how the Dutch do it. There are many very good reasons to mix skunk with tobacco; it makes it burn much better improving the smoking experience, the nicotine is very fast acting and hits the neurons in the brain first making them more receptive to the THC and because it makes it much cheaper.

Weed is perfectly ok to smoke pure, but any hash needs mixing with tobacco.
now you cant tell me its the best way to smoke, sure you can say its your preferred style but i still say ewwww... if your weed burns so poorly that you need to add tobacco then truly i am sorry to hear that, mine burns just fine... true i suppose it is cheaper but if money is your worry maybe you shouldn't be buying weed in the first place...

smoke your weed pure and if ya got hash mix it with weed... keep your tobacco out of my buds dammit lol
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6533|Portland, OR USA
I personally don't use pot, nor would I if it were legal.  That being said, it has numerous documented positives as well as fewer drawbacks than tobacco.  The monitoring system in place for intoxication is easily modified to suit pot, so the issue of being of sound mind and body is alleviated there as well.  Pot has been subject to a campaign of misinformation since the 30's in the states.

A scientific institution was recently given permission to research new and known benevolent applications of marijuana.  The problem is that the only legal source of marijuana refused to supply it to them.  Nice.

It's all bullshit.  Make it legal, stupid people die in stupid ways.  They always will.
alpinestar
I do not use cannabis however it is a smart idea to legalize it even for biodiesel purposes.
Educate people instead of putting blinds over their eyes.
https://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9927/hempusescv7.jpg
-GR33NS-
+10|6506|KILLA KALI
CANNABIS FTW!!!!! Now time to light up this fat bowl in my bong.
MR_snus
+21|6628
I see dead people.....
alpinestar

MR_snus wrote:

I see dead people.....
Im sorry I have to ask this, How the fuck does this relate to anything said previously in this post ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard