spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6682|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
you forgot the christmas special.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6558|Montucky
One Word; Ewoks. [Return of the Jedi]

Last edited by S3v3N (2006-10-13 09:19:39)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756
Return of the Jedi.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6815
Empire, but it was a close race. I'm 16 by the way.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6586|Doncaster, UK
Empire Strikes Back, by far the best film massively underrated at the time of release as on the surface it didn't seem to acheive anything.

Mmmm, when 35 years old you reach, look as good you will not
commissargizz
+123|6504| Heaven
the reason why i asked for your age is most ppl under 30ish like the later (shiter) sequels
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6777|Oxferd Ohire
i like episode 5 and 6

but i think return of the jedi is better, mainly cause of the space action
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6719|In You Endo- Stoke
Revenge of the sith i'm 24 and a weed'o'holic.

Did like all the previous films made until is saw revenge of the sith.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6462|San Antonio, TX
Never forget seeing A New Hope at the drive-in as a kid!  But my fav is Empire Strikes Back, cause it has more Han Solo.  Second would be Attack of the Clones.  Age: 34.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6815

commissargizz wrote:

the reason why i asked for your age is most ppl under 30ish like the later (shiter) sequels
The original trilogy gets my respect just because it did so much more than Episodes 1, 2 and 3 (movie tech-wise). Oh, they were also better, if I didn't mention that.
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6735|Mountains of West Virginia
Empire Strikes Back.
h_w_s_b
+6|6457
but seriously.. qui-gon is my favorite jedi.. if only he could have been in something OTHER than TPM.. otherwise i'd have to say empire is my favorite.

25 yo with a similar affectation for weed

edit: in what order, release date or chronological, will people show these to their kids? it's a question i've pondered off and on.. and i don't have kids (yet), so i guess i have some time to decide. has anyone solved this dilemma?

Last edited by h_w_s_b (2006-10-13 09:26:09)

commissargizz
+123|6504| Heaven
Agreed Qui-Gon was excellent, Neeson is a supburb actor, PTM was total bollocks. Apart From Highlander2, Matrix2 the worst sequels ever............oh and Starship Troopers 2.
h_w_s_b
+6|6457

commissargizz wrote:

Agreed Qui-Gon was excellent, Neeson is a supburb actor, PTM was total bollocks. Apart From Highlander2, Matrix2 the worst sequels ever............oh and Starship Troopers 2.
HEH i didn't even know there was a starship troopers sequel.. gonna have to check that out... teehee...
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6631|Scarborough Yorkshire England
I like all of them but I think Empire Strikes back is the best, just because it is quite a dark film with an open ending, the battle on Hoth rules.

A game me and my mates play when getting pissed for a laugh is "Yoda on the pull/dirty talk" try it some time it can get really funny
e.g. (in Yoda Voice)
"hmm suck your breasts I will"

29 by the way

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-10-13 09:31:54)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6736|NJ
Empire cause Evil wins, the news one where aweful IMO, and the remakes "solo shots first at the catina was the worst decision ever it totally changed his whole charictor".
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6462|San Antonio, TX

h_w_s_b wrote:

but seriously.. qui-gon is my favorite jedi.. if only he could have been in something OTHER than TPM.. otherwise i'd have to say empire is my favorite.

25 yo with a similar affectation for weed

edit: in what order, release date or chronological, will people show these to their kids? it's a question i've pondered off and on.. and i don't have kids (yet), so i guess i have some time to decide. has anyone solved this dilemma?
I'm going to show them to my girls in the order they were released.  It was a huge shock when you learned that Vader was Luke's father, and almost as big that he and Leia were sisters.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6730|Tampa Bay Florida
Empire Strikes Back, tho I thought all of the original movies were very good, so it was a close race.

Altho Episodes 1 and 2 were disappointments, I was satisfied with them.  They still had that Star Wars feeling to them.

Revenge of the Sith?  Dear god.  Complete joke of a movie.  The only good thing about it was the special effects, and the battles were pretty cool, but that's about it.  They showed only 30 seconds of the battle on Utapau, and hardly any of the battle on Kashyyk.  And the opening battle just showed Anakin and Obi-Wan flying around completely clueless about the destruction going on around them.

age = 15

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-10-13 09:35:36)

commissargizz
+123|6504| Heaven
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't do it Starship Troopers 2   is RUBBISH, BOLLOCKS,CRAP and all other naughty words. A waste of  2 hours.
If you do decide to see it let me how good you think it is.....thx for the Karma : - )
h_w_s_b
+6|6457

silo1180 wrote:

I'm going to show them to my girls in the order they were released.  It was a huge shock when you learned that Vader was Luke's father, and almost as big that he and Leia were sisters.
mmm.. that's a good point, it would be confusing to someone who has no knowledge of the story to see it happen 1-6. probably a lot less suspenseful too. interesting.
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6587

spawnofthemist wrote:

you forgot the christmas special.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6730|Tampa Bay Florida
I think it's freakin hilarious that there are more people who thought that ROTS is better than Return of the Jedi.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-10-13 09:48:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard