No.55%55% - 103
Total: 186
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6713

topthrill05 wrote:

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

I dont care if its cool i FRICKEN HATE what they did to my beloved Bf2
I know how you feel bro. I am moving away from BF2 because it just isn't fun anymore. 2142 on the other hand is a blast and I have only played the demo.

No it's not cool to bash a game that hasn't come out yet. Makes you look like a dumb ass.
They are the ones who made BF2.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6713

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

Fadediesel wrote:

Id rather see Bf1942 be put on the bf2 engine.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6544|Search Whore killing fields
The 2142 demo is what I was hoping BF2 would be. No gernades, Just shooting and nothing but shooting.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6716|Wilmington, DE, US
It's cooler than smoking pot and underage drinking combined.
Burks
+2|6650
I hate the damn game. Doesn't matter if you say I'm trying to fit in with the "cool" crowd or not. Got into it with someone on a server a few nights ago. I said I hated it, he replied I'm the only one who does, EVERYONE is buying 2142. I know the full game isn't out yet but with what happened to BF2, I doubt the full version will kick major ass or anything. The demo, to me, outright blows. Feels like a free FPS download that Jimmy and some guy name "DungeonMasta" made in mommy's basement.

Sorry to burst your bubble dipshit. Not everyone is buying it. Just because it's a "Battlefield" game some people are on their knees stroking EA off. No thanks. No $50 for EA, do not pass Go!, and go fuck yourself.

Last edited by Burks (2006-10-13 03:56:16)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723
Man, can't people stop bitching? I DONT WANT THE GAME!!@!#!@# We get the idea, now just keep it to yourself and save Chuy some bandwith.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6629|Born in West-Berlin

LionEyez wrote:

I think Dice-EA did a pretty good job actually.
Wait until they start to patch it!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

Starfleet1403 wrote:

LionEyez wrote:

I think Dice-EA did a pretty good job actually.
Wait until they start to patch it!
Thats DICE Canada. I blame the Canadians.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK
EA [Sacked] DiCE Canada

DiCE Canade is no more.

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-10-13 04:50:35)

Burks
+2|6650

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Man, can't people stop bitching? I DONT WANT THE GAME!!@!#!@# We get the idea, now just keep it to yourself and save Chuy some bandwith.
Now who's the one bitching?
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6542|Edmonton Alberta
at first i didnt like the demo...then it grew on me and i started to really like the different vehicles and now i havent played it in almost a week because i got bored of the one level with no unlocks
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

QTF. Happy 1011st karma
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

Burks wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Now who's the one bitching?
I am just tired of people making a billion threads saying bf2142 sucks and shit, why dont they just put it in their sigs? oh, thats right, because hardly anyone gives a shit.
Rogue_granny
+22|6573
I have been trying to really like 2142 but i have to say its been hard with the clunky movement, crap aim on the weapons and to make matters worse was playing on a server last night where one guy had a ping of 300+ and at the end of the round was able to obtain 2nd place, which just shows that to play this game a serious lack of skill is a bonus and unlike BF2 it just hasn't got a look in. Even when you have the drop on a guy the weapons seem to shoot everywhere but the target, on BF2 i have a kill o death ratio of 2.9 and before i sold my other account was recognized as the number 1 rifle man in the world so when it comes to aiming and can tell if its out or not and 2142 just seems to be way off. Now i have tried to defend this game but am seriously having to face up to facts that compared to BF2 it stinks, even with the 40 unlocks 40 ranks, what the fuck is all that about, most of the unlocks came slandered with BF2 and in BF2 how many here picked the wrong weapon ergo making the room for error a hell of a lot greater in this game. I f your wondering if I'm getting it the answer lol is yes as i have it pre-ordered but really think i have wasted the money as i cant see myself giving 2142 half the time i am giving BF2
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6605|S.C.
It's cool to hate EA, but how can you hate the Battlefield(beta) franchise?
Fadediesel
+15|6423|Emmaus, Pennsylvania

mikeyb118 wrote:

It's cool to hate EA, but how can you hate the Battlefield(beta) franchise?
I dont hate the battlefield franchise, its just the way the games are made that we are pissed about.
Burks
+2|6650

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I am just tired of people making a billion threads saying bf2142 sucks and shit, why dont they just put it in their sigs? oh, thats right, because hardly anyone gives a shit.
Why don't you put that quote in your sig? No one really gives a shit. No one is forcing you to read these threads or responses. The back button was invented for a reason.
Bizkid79
+1|6633|Netherlands
Uhhhm, if some of you guys just hate bf2142, isn't that like your problem? Some people love it, some don't... that's it.
You don't HAVE to buy bf2142 or something, so what's all the fuzz about?
shadowkila
+26|6417|Canada
I have no problem with EA, they make some awesome games that i love ,but my personal opinion is that 2142 is a waste of money.And yes i have played the demo for quite a while.And i still think it's a POS.
Bizkid79
+1|6633|Netherlands

shadowkila wrote:

I have no problem with EA, they make some awesome games that i love ,but my personal opinion is that 2142 is a waste of money.And yes i have played the demo for quite a while.And i still think it's a POS.
What he said (about EA, cuz i'm just downloading the demo for BF2142 to check it out *shame**shame*). EA never disappointed me in any game i bought of them since i began playing games.
So if all haters wanna bash, that's their opinion... but they don't have to expect that everybody turn EA-bashing offcourse
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6547|The Lost Highway
I've hated it since I first heard of it, long before it was a trend.

Fuck 2142.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6411
What parts have people not understood about us not carring if they don't think it's any good?

If you don't like it, fuck off the forum and let us talk about 2142 without you guys bitching. I hate EA cos they have bought up so many companies and made a few crappy games. 2142, however, rocks.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6625|InGerLand
N-o
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6681|Houston, Texas

DirtyMexican wrote:

The 2142 demo is what I was hoping BF2 would be. No gernades, Just shooting and nothing but shooting.
Stick to the demo then. You wont like the full game after a while then once everyone has the grenades and emp grenades.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6593|Montreal
Maybe if the game didn't suck so much it wouldn't be so cool to hate it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard