Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6615|England

Termisx

Welcome

Great KD, SPM and WLR! WLR is mainly for a 618/63 ratio on Wake.....PLA J10 teamswapper.
Also, surprised the SPM isnt higher for a karkand medic, but, a lot of time with other kits (sharpshooter medal ) and a lot of time on other maps too - not compared to karky though.
A BRS of 377 on karkand...PK maybe? 1500 pistol kills in 860hours kinda suggests it.
Great vehicle KD's and same with Infantry.

Overall, very good stats. Just stop swapping for the J10 and polish off them SF golds.

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-12 14:10:16)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6543|N. Ireland
Impressive! Get a bit more aviation done though..
Kanye North
randy
+80|6514
nice you have alot of veterans, gotta work on the ribbons too though
Termisx
+5|6457|Finland
Snake

my 377 was inf only @ karkand medic whoring, tough and balanced round. On wake  i play mostly pla sniper/assault/medic (last 2 for awesome ak-47). I use rarely jet on wake cos of massive tks for hw. j10? lol maybe, i love all jets except f35b, i fly more on oman , dalian , zatar, kubra, (dragon).  am more mig or f-18 whore. My pistol kills come from using sniper in tough situations that came during  100h of snipe kit play. I hav to admit i hav once played @ pk for 2 rounds , and that was rly boring supply box camping.   

Maybe u also wonder how i got my 64 kill streak . Tank whoring @ karkand 4 engineers repairing me, last 5 min of the round i drove over lots of stupid medics who revived others or just run under my tank. I did not spawn kill or tried to avoid it (except few victims @ beginning of round,feel sry for them , we got hotel in 1 min thx to me )

and thx for comments guys. Hope I get more, wanna learn something new and fix some "bad things" like j10 whoring xD, though using j10 has become random matter for me now, last time when i used actively j10 was 3 months ago
The_Jester
+52|6540|Italy

Kanye North wrote:

Ok spm, try to get it over 2.0.
Not so good infantry ratios.
Ok vehicle stats.
Poor wlr.
Nice set of medals and badges.

6,5/10
Alpha.350
+19|6625
Nice stats. Average KD ratio and SPM tough. Nice collection of awards. Keep it up almost sjt major

alpha
leesupport
+39|6732
pretty good stats

nice  Accuracy
nice  SPM
nice  KDR

keep up the good work:D

-Leesupport-
KingHit
+0|6823
Plenty of squad work, poor death streak, how'd you do that?

Good effort with the support guns

And i take it you love Iron Gator...

Last edited by KingHit (2006-10-12 23:36:31)

SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6870|Delaware
Awards look nice. Poor K/D for a Colonel though. 6/10
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6630|England
SysTray

LOLZ at your KDR

https://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1209/lolsqu0.th.png

10/10 for that roffle .
explosivo
Banned
+262|6692
they are remarably similar to minez

so i declare them utterly amazing.
bingobones
+6|6774|London, UK
accuracy quite good

infantry skills very weak

win loss ratio weak

best round score is probably stat padding - in fact yes it is -look at ratio of revives to medic time - LOL CHEATED ON STRIKE AS MEDIC REVIVING MATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karkand whore too

Last edited by bingobones (2006-10-13 06:45:34)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6630|Melbourne, Australia.
(don't rate the stats in my profile, RATE http://bf2s.com/player/80598646/ )

Bingo>

Below average inf
SPM is alright
Try hop out of tanks sometimes
Looks like you fly helis alot and dont gun much..good job
Accuracy is ok
BRS is questionable
try flying...fun stuff

RATE>> http://bf2s.com/player/80598646/

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-10-13 06:44:29)

Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6777|Germany

A very nice NO KILL-account, very good SPM, a not defined K/D ration and already over 2000 points nice one
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6630|Melbourne, Australia.
(Don't rate stats in my profile, rate http://bf2s.com/player/80598646/ )

Mike>

Lots of command points
Good KDR and SPM
WLR very good, WCR before 1.3
Go for some more knife kills and pistol kills

Overall 7/10, try inf a bit more.
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6592|My head
wow, no kills. lol someone just ran around in that account stat padding haha.  good move though making a new account to dick around with.
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6593|Australia
@ Snowmanimal

A good SPM work on your K/d ratio tho
Very good accuracy keep it up
Too much karkand, try maps with a little more variety in them with more range of vehicle
Try going for a new style of map and try going in some vehicle
Work on your kit K/d ratios, work on one till your happy with it then move on to another (play the ones you like first )
A very good start on the medals keep it up

My BF2 nickname is: 7th.FalCoN
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6702
Rate this, my real stats.

Falcon: I ALMOST thought "wow, proper stats!" Then I saw Wake Island

Assault Rifle KD is higher than your overall, rare and it gets my respect (instead of the average 1.3 overall and 0.4 for weapons) Also not a claymore whore. Inf gets 8/10

Ashame about Wake. yeah, I really hate the map

nice vehicle ratio's, except for aviator.

Great overall.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6615|England

SargeV1.4 (real stats)

Awesome vehicle stats all round. We all know you are king fly boy Good to know you are a good pilot with or without a J10. Complete contrast to mine...I cant fly to save my life.
A great 3KDR and a good SPM. WLR isnt that high, but its not that important really. Due to your massive amount of vehicle time (esp aviator), you dont have many flag caps.
Good awards, decent list of victims. Definitly like your Kubra (I hate it!), maybe try some more time on the other all out vehicle maps, PLA in particular. Maybe a little less karkand too.

Keep it up...and very nice! 9/10

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-13 10:12:31)

Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6777|Germany

Snake, nice and good stats, I can see hardly anything that is NOT good, the only thing I could mention are your aviator stats, but flying is not for everyone

@ -[Silver.Inc* and anyone who rates my stats: BF2 was my first online game ever and my inf K7D was 0.2 at the beginning...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6640|Reisterstown, MD

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Snake, nice and good stats, I can see hardly anything that is NOT good, the only thing I could mention are your aviator stats, but flying is not for everyone

@ -[Silver.Inc* and anyone who rates my stats: BF2 was my first online game ever and my inf K7D was 0.2 at the beginning...
Pretty good k/d.  Avg spm. Good w/l ratio.  A vehicle wh0re but there is nothing wrong with that.  Play more infantry only to better your weapon stats.  A pre 1.3 WCR winner like myself.  Good stuff bro.
8/10

Last edited by killer21 (2006-10-13 11:56:36)

deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6531
NICE SPM though it could be higer nice k/r with the grendae launcher 3.7 niceeee and nice k/d with the air defense ur spm and kdr keep rising which shows how much better ur getting keep it up
Bizkid79
+1|6675|Netherlands
Nice accuracy deadawakeing not bad for a beginning player... not bad at all

Last edited by Bizkid79 (2006-10-13 13:17:08)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6535|England
Nice SPM nice KDR and list of victims, nice all round.!
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6557|toronto canada
mhmm descent spm and pretty good accuracy,
and yes i no my stats r horrible so don't worry about offending me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard