J.Askholm
+0|6428|Denmark
Hell yes give us more!!

Last edited by J.Askholm (2006-10-12 03:01:43)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6542|Search Whore killing fields
Insurge vs Seals. They could make it easy and just make it an inf. map. But it would be like an office buildng, Just go around capping flags in it. You know what im saying? Not 1 person cant say they dont like the battles on levianith in the sub pen building. The hallways and the little offices. Imagine that, but as a map, and 12x what the subpen is.

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-10-12 03:03:25)

cheppi
+9|6524|Forest Green Rovers
seeing as there is already 2 SAS v Insurgents, i thought a change in opponant would be good
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6774|Over there
US vs SAS??? Just an idea, it is only a game and since the Brits would prolly win dnt spose there is much point!

But for fun it would be cool!

Or even a coalition between the 2, USandSAS vs MEC and Spetz! LOL, could be fun!
Clockwork-Ownage
+10|6574
Best way to play Gator, wish it was possible....

16 size

32 players

300 tickets

F   T   W
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6571|England

Never even played 16size Gator. I looked at it by creating a local server and reckon it could be good fun.

But we need some new maps. Seals vs Insurgents, SAS vs MEC, SAS/Seals vs Rebels - anything!
bobgdn
+2|6397
I for one would realy like to see some more SEAL maps.  Maybe some kind of map where you have to obsereve the enemy steathily, take pictures, call in airstrikes, capture intel, rescue hostages, assasinate someone, etc...  Kind of like what they do in the PS2 SOCOM games.  It would add a whole new dimension to the game in my opinion, but I think stat whores would hate it.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6408|Alberta, Canada

Graphic wrote:

Whatever the map would be it has to include Spetsnaz or I'll boycott it.
Spets vs MECsf?

Or put in a bloody MEC vs China!!! I've been waiting SO LONG.
samfink
+31|6560
why not an SAS map?
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6725|Scotland
SAS have Warlord and Ghost Town.

I guess I would like to see another SAS map, but god make it be against the Rebels

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard