redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6743
Just kidding, I love you Horsey, let's talk about ducks.....
{SiR}_XsnipeR01
+0|6691

redfoxster wrote:

Yeah thats something to talk about ducks!!!!!!!!!!

I had a nice laugh when I saw this thread lmao
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra

redfoxster wrote:

you love a horse?
{SiR}_XsnipeR01
+0|6691
More like sheep lol J/J
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6758|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

{SiR}_XsnipeR01 wrote:

More like sheep lol J/J
well shaven an freshly oiled

*EDIT*
actually, after posting in regards to lovin a horse......I quickly realized it can also be applied to Heart attacks signature;)

Last edited by [GDC]SinnFein (2005-12-12 08:56:16)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808

redfoxster wrote:

No no tell me you are not a duck hunter. Are you. ?

My GF has a shitty dial up. I cant play there so I just stalk Dshak. lol
redfoxster
+3|6743

Horseman 77 wrote:

redfoxster wrote:

No no tell me you are not a duck hunter. Are you. ?

My GF has a shitty dial up. I cant play there so I just stalk Dshak. lol
lol, poor dshak

no I dont hunt ducks but id love to start someday

and no, I dont "love" horses or sheep, that'd be killroy's department, damned Aggies
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808
Re: Does Horseman 77 post too many topics in this forum??I used to hunt ducks,
I had my own company and duck hunting is over by 8am...back to work.
its cool but I allways felt bad for them. Loved the Sunrise on the River though.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6726

Hah, you shoulda made a poll...
dshak
+4|6784
hey, how did my name get into this thread!?! I didn't even say anything. I love talking to horesman on here because he's a red blooded bush lovin NRA4Life living conservative, and I'm a lilly loving blue blooded save the whales liberal.

Incidentally, you guys HAVE to check out the "war is good" thread on here! Its amazing... all wars are apparently just preparing us to defend ourselves against alien invasions... I'm so very on board with THAT!

Last edited by dshak (2005-12-12 15:43:25)

redfoxster
+3|6743

dshak wrote:

hey, how did my name get into this thread!?! I didn't even say anything. I love talking to horesman on here because he's a red blooded bush lovin NRA4Life living conservative, and I'm a lilly loving blue blooded save the whales liberal.

Incidentally, you guys HAVE to check out the "war is good" thread on here! Its amazing... all wars are apparently just preparing us to defend ourselves against alien invasions... I'm so very on board with THAT!
awesome, and I thought all wars were just a violent manifestation of objection to oppression, religion, terriotorial disputes etc....
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808

dshak wrote:

I love whales!  Very afraid of them. I wont swim when I see dolphins either... just a bad vibe I get

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard