TuataraDude
+115|6527|Aotearoa
Being too lazy to read through all of the posts, this may already have been mentioned. Why not a booster pack just for SF? I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks for 3 dedicated maps and then there is the possibility of adding a new army, North Korea seems like a reasonable option. Three new maps, one NK V. Spetz as the Russians try to "convince" their former allies that nukes are not the answer. Second, Seals V. NK as the US try and shut down a nuke plant (I know, similar plot to one map already, but hey) and the third one in a ruined City in NK as Seals and Spetz fight over the left overs of what was once North Korea.
samfink
+31|6560
they really need more SAS maps. in my opinion.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6716|Groningen / Netherlands

samfink wrote:

no
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6475|Wigan---Manchester---UK---

Graphic wrote:

I sure do!  Would be sweet to have one if they ever do a 1.5.  Give the SF sector of the community the kick in the butt it needs.

[/pathetic attempt at petition]
I do
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6514|Los Angeles, California
I'd like to see something like on a giant dam, like the Hoover dam. SEALS vs soemthing, with large battles inside and outside of it. But that's just me.
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6542|California
I think we should see a PLA (Chinese) Special Forces team in a urban Chinese city map.

Why? 

PLA is the only main team that doesnt have a special forces team.  We have MEC:SF for the MEC,  US Navy Seals for the USMC. 

Plus we dont have an urban warfare map with the PLA (Chinese) team. (night or day is fine)

I propose something probably called Shanghai Nights or Seven Treasures District (Real district I lived there).  Where navy seals overnight take over the 7 treasures district of Shanghai + the airport to set up an area for for the USMC to send main forces in.  The PLA:SF is sent (maybe around 2AM or 6AM in the morning)to over run the Navy Seals.

Map should be linear like Karkand or like Warlord...except maybe Navy Seals have the airport as uncap or cap.  Navy seals are defending.  But I think to balance it...PLA has a cappable...and a non cappable farther away like in Jalalabad to make it balanced.

The map should include mostly residential districts..alleyways with a canal.  The terrain will mostly be urban except the area around & in the canal which should have a lot vegetation.  The canal leads runs parallel to the main road to the airport...and of course a major battle over the airport would be cool. 

It should maybe include a RIB. 

Navy seals side
Two LAV-25 and a couple of DPV's, a couple Hummer Tows + an Apache Longbow

PLA side
2 Type 99 MBT + Chinese AA vehicle? (Or IGLA's) and a couple of FAV's + HJ-8 emplacements to make it interesting...I know...probably not balanced...but interesting.

Last edited by HCSkorpio (2006-10-08 11:19:31)

Raptor1
+19|6493
i say add a delta force team with M-4s and stuff and set the map in Somalia, lika a Black Hawk Down setting.
US starts at an uncap airbase with 2 BlackHawks and an Apache, one LAV and some Humvees. Other team gets tons of technicals and a team with RPGs

Last edited by Raptor1 (2006-10-08 11:21:00)

Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6500|Nevada

RonnY[NL] wrote:

samfink wrote:

no
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6508|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

KO wrote:

Graphic wrote:

I sure do!
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6773|Over there
I would love to see new maps.

Last edited by Furious=UKLF= (2006-10-11 02:29:12)

[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6475|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
That idea SUCKS!! There are to many god damn patches!!!!

I aint waisting my time downloading once again!

Last edited by [BF2s]Connor (2006-10-11 07:58:54)

Furious=UKLF=
+12|6773|Over there

[BF2s]Connor wrote:

That idea SUCKS!! There are to many god damn patches!!!!

I aint waisting my time downloading once again!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OMFG!!!!! Is youre connec tion speed that bad that you would not DL a new patch if there were new maps!?

What about if there was an unlock? Or a new medal? Bet you would then huh!
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6536
I wouldnt mind another night map.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6699|Howell, Mi USA
Id like another night map, maybe like Leviathan. Only both teams will have attack choppers. Chopper vs Chopper at night would be tEh W1n!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
masterofflama
+19|6589|European Battlefield Command
sas vs. seals in night would be nice :p
attacked by mistake...
cheppi
+9|6524|Forest Green Rovers
Hers my idea for a new map, if i ever learn how to make one lol

SAS v MEC SF: An small group of SAS soldiers get cut of from their squadron and are surrounded by MEC special forces, the group must keep hold of a strategic base and try to push back the enemy until reinforcements can arrive . The MEC must push on and destroy the base and the British soldiers.

map would have the SAS in the centre with 3 or 4 flags(one main one in the middle of base which takes twice as long to cap) inside a walled compound, though there are still many ways to enter the base. The base is surrounded by mountains to the North and East, a river to the West and the sea to the South, each side has a capable MEC control point.

ah well we can but dream
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6773|Over there
Sounds crap, but nice try! Maybe you should work for EA?
Simon
basically
+838|6663|UK

masterofflama wrote:

sas vs. seals in night would be nice :p
attacked by mistake...
lol.. worst idea ever
cheppi
+9|6524|Forest Green Rovers

Furious=UKLF= wrote:

lol only crap people work for EA.... oh wait
brome
brap.
+244|6592|Accidental, TK
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6698
I want a another SEAL vs MEC SF in the day time
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6510|Melbourne, Australia

cheppi wrote:

Hers my idea for a new map, if i ever learn how to make one lol

SAS v MEC SF: An small group of SAS soldiers get cut of from their squadron and are surrounded by MEC special forces, the group must keep hold of a strategic base and try to push back the enemy until reinforcements can arrive . The MEC must push on and destroy the base and the British soldiers.

map would have the SAS in the centre with 3 or 4 flags(one main one in the middle of base which takes twice as long to cap) inside a walled compound, though there are still many ways to enter the base. The base is surrounded by mountains to the North and East, a river to the West and the sea to the South, each side has a capable MEC control point.

ah well we can but dream

Furious=UKLF= wrote:

Actually it sounds just like the SAS action at Mirfat in 1974. Except that was against Insurgents.
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6773|Over there

Windrider_Melb wrote:

Actually it sounds just like the SAS action at Mirfat in 1974. Except that was against Insurgents.
OoooK! Everyone the British Army go up against are insurgents!!
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6538|Denmizzark!!

Superior Mind wrote:

They should make a map with Spetznas vs. Chechnyans. Have like a big Helo map in the mountains between Chechnya and Georgia. There could be mountain side villages and all that good stuff.
That would rock actually!!
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6510|Melbourne, Australia

Furious=UKLF= wrote:

Windrider_Melb wrote:

OoooK! Everyone the British Army go up against are insurgents!!
Well since the end of the second world war, the peacetime role of the SAS has certainly focused on Counter Revolutionary Warfare (CRW) and Anti-terrorism. Which means most of the plausible maps for SAS are vs Insurgents

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard