Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6703|UK
Any one got a good quality pic?

MEC, PLA or US

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2006-10-11 09:30:22)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6740|St. Andrews / Oslo

https://www.bf-games.net/images/bf2/kits/special_forces/sas_medic_g36_gr.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6537|Belgium
Funny, SAS medics usually wear diving costumes without helmets. That looks like an assault.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
do you mean in real life? or bf2? the german army uses g36 series
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bubbass
humble
+61|6576

fatherted13 wrote:

do you mean in real life? or bf2? the german army uses g36 series
That's because Heckler-Koch(German) make the G36.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6681|Houston, Texas
H&K pwns
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
hnk or lee enfield, make the best weapons in the world imho
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
MrE`158
+103|6631
The G36E is the "Export" model (that's what the E stands for).

So far as I know, the biggest user of the G36E is the Spanish army, so you could try looking for pics of them.

Something to note, however, if you're looking for a real-life pic of a medic with a G36 of any kind:  A real medic, displaying Red Cross symbols and so on, shouldn't be armed.  To be a "medic", you must be a non-combatant.  Someone who performs medical duties as part of his training within a military unit is a "Combat Lifesaver", and, while he'll be armed like his companions, won't be displaying any Red Cross style symbols.

If you're looking for just computer images from the game, then you should be able to get a screen capture easily from single player or something like that.  Or the image of the SAS guy above is pretty cool.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6703|UK
seen as one of you tried to help me i got it myself

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7977 … 031uq9.png
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6652|Malibu

MrE`158 wrote:

The G36E is the "Export" model (that's what the E stands for).

So far as I know, the biggest user of the G36E is the Spanish army, so you could try looking for pics of them.

Something to note, however, if you're looking for a real-life pic of a medic with a G36 of any kind:  A real medic, displaying Red Cross symbols and so on, shouldn't be armed.  To be a "medic", you must be a non-combatant.  Someone who performs medical duties as part of his training within a military unit is a "Combat Lifesaver", and, while he'll be armed like his companions, won't be displaying any Red Cross style symbols.

If you're looking for just computer images from the game, then you should be able to get a screen capture easily from single player or something like that.  Or the image of the SAS guy above is pretty cool.
Yes that is completely true. Actual Medics do not carry any combat purpose weapons when in duty on a battlefield. It is against the Geneva treaty and is considered a very horenderous thing to arm a Medic in combat. Also, you guys might not have known but, Medics save everyone including enemy's soldiers as well as their own. Therefore Medics wouldn't be running around looking at critically wounded soldier and says "Easy target practice" (anyway, it is a violation of Geneva treaty to fire upon an enemy who surrendered or is in a critically wounded/out of combat situation).
Which if translated into BF2 situation, you would be able to save those in other team with your Shock Paddles... LoL
NaziPredator
+41|6472|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
its gay because its an unlock :p
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657

Samtheman53 wrote:

seen as one of you tried to help me i got it myself

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7977 … 031uq9.png
could have done that in the first place instead of hasseling other people
LGRK2031
+5|6681|Germany
I don't know about other armed forces,
here in germany the medics wear sidearms.
It used to be the P1 now it is the P8 by SigSauer. It's for defense purpose only though.
They also get trained on the G36 during boot camp.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6537|Belgium

NaziPredator wrote:

its gay because its an unlock :p
nothing worse than an unlock, eh
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6652|Malibu

LGRK2031 wrote:

It used to be the P1 now it is the P8 by SigSauer. It's for defense purpose only though.
Do they actually carry them into combat? Or are they just armed with them off-duty?
Also are you sure they are "Medic" not "Combat Lifesaver"? <-Edited to Add

Last edited by StormEye (2006-10-11 11:38:48)

Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6531|Little blue planet, milky way
try www.militaryphotos.net You'll be able to find all sorts of picture crap there. For ingame screenshots. Just go to a karkand game and do a screenshot of the nearst person who isn't driving a tank !
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6485|San Diego, CA

iPoon.be wrote:

Funny, SAS medics usually wear diving costumes without helmets. That looks like an assault.
Thats because it isn't. It is actually Spec-Ops. Assault would have the F2000 or otherwise.
LGRK2031
+5|6681|Germany

StormEye wrote:

LGRK2031 wrote:

Do they actually carry them into combat? Or are they just armed with them off-duty?
Also are you sure they are "Medic" not "Combat Lifesaver"? <-Edited to Add
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. They wear the P8 by SigSauer into combat, but as I said for defensiv purposes only. And yes they are Medics and not Combat Lifesavers.

That is the P8:
https://www.rk-westhausen.ostalbforum.de/info/bw-waffen/grafik/p8.jpg

As you all should know it's prohibited to use them for attack purposes, since the Geneva Treaty. They wear it to defend themselves, if they get attacked during their lifesaving mission.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6541|Australia
go into a ranked server (with reasonalbe ping of course) that allows the download of battle recorder
(you can't do it on LAN create, becouse unlocks can't be acsesed)
when finished just play it and toggle through the players untill you find a medic with the G36E, then with a program like fraps take screenies, thats how i did my sig.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6494|Melbourne

https://world.guns.ru/assault/hk_g36.jpg

Theres your G63E
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
MECtallica
+73|6512|jalalabad
anyway, it is a violation of Geneva treaty to fire upon an enemy who surrendered or is in a critically wounded/out of combat situation
Lol, like that rule is followed. SAS shoots you if you aren't dead. To make sure.
BobbyD.
+22|6604|Germany
@ LGRK2031:
Sorry to correct you mate but the P8 is also from H&K. To proof this you should have a close look at the front end on your picture, there you can see the H&K Logo.

And to complete your post above, yes Medic in our armed forces wear weapons. What weapon depends on their position/rank.
For example:
the standart weapon for all "Grunts" is the G36, for officers, in this case the doctors it's the P8, and tank crews wear the MP or Uzi as sideweapon.

Greats Bobby
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6541|Denmizzark!!

BobbyD. wrote:

@ LGRK2031:
Sorry to correct you mate but the P8 is also from H&K. To proof this you should have a close look at the front end on your picture, there you can see the H&K Logo.

And to complete your post above, yes Medic in our armed forces wear weapons. What weapon depends on their position/rank.
For example:
the standart weapon for all "Grunts" is the G36, for officers, in this case the doctors it's the P8, and tank crews wear the MP or Uzi as sideweapon.

Greats Bobby
Uzi?? somehow I dont believe you..
BobbyD.
+22|6604|Germany

sgt.sonner wrote:

.... Uzi?? somehow I dont believe you.
believe it or not but i also get trained on this old one, but during the last couple years it is mostly replaced by the MP. But there are still german troops who use it, like the MG from '43.

maybe i can find an pic of that in my archivs.
LGRK2031
+5|6681|Germany

BobbyD. wrote:

@ LGRK2031:

For example:

Greats Bobby
Sorry, u are right it is indeed from H&K. Got it messed up, 'cause SigSauer is using the term for its pistols also.
Example the P226 as one of the police weapons.

@sgt.sonner
believe it, it's true some tank crews still use the uzi, until they are replaced.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard