..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
is this a joke??
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6623

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

is this a joke??
what, the thread or the upcoming Southpark episode?

http://www.mrtwig.net/
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

It was Kyle.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
golgoj4
+51|6744|North Hollywood

spacepelle wrote:

stryyker wrote:

your retarded right?
and youre american, right?
And you speak english right?
gargameld
+2|6396
I Dont Beleive That It Was Staged But I Do Believe That The Us Government Were Aware Of The Attack Along Time Ago And They Just Capitalised On It....like Every Other War...bush Didnt Do The Crime He Just Let It Happen....which Is Just As Bad......its Funny....stupid Americans Get So Bloody Patriotic When You Say Something Bad About Them...even Tho They Are Completely Wrong They Will Still Fight Till The End....i Spose Thats Why 9/11 Was So Easy To Get Away With....."our President Couldnt Possibly Let Us Good People Die" Even Tho The Amount Of People That Died In 9/11 Is Like Half Of The Amount Of Negros That Get Killed Over Drugs Each Year That Bushes Father Introduced In The Drug Wars Of Whenever The Hell That Was....ok Im Rambling......stupid Americans.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6625|UK
got the dvd, loose change 9/11, man its foocked up, but its just another side to a fucking great big circle DOH! want a copy just ask.... it has some very intresting points, and facts backep up by more facts, deep and nasty, OMG DOGS JUST LET ONE RIP
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6623

Kmarion wrote:

It was Kyle.
Actually, it was Bush:  https://i2.zvhost.com/2/z/z45z78nb.jpg

The 'truth' is it was a bunch of pissed off Muslims... the conspiracy theories were a government conspiracy to make everyone think they were all powerful.... 

As I expected they managed to come up with quite an original take on the whole thing, basically a amusing variant of 'straw man' theory of where government introduces/focuses on certain elements of a conspiracy to be able to easily disprove them, except that they are introducing the theories not to cover up 9/11 or disprove the conspiracies, but to make everyone think it was them...  funny as hell

Doesn't change my stance that it was likely to be government involvement in terms of ignoring/being incapable of responding/refusing to negotiate/supporting massacres by Israel/encouraging terrorism against Communists, not in direct planning of the actual attack.  Yes, the investigation was inadequate and several inconsistancies haven't been addressed, but IMO there isn't absolute proof in the public domain either way for either the official conspiracies or any of the 3rd party conspiracies so far to date.

Favourite quote: People?  You mean Sheeple. - G.W.Bush
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6518|USA bitches!
Yes, very good episode. I'm so glad they just basically said, "Fuck you CT's" the whole time. CT's are literally the dumbest people in existence.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6519|Southeastern USA

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

Monica Lewinsky was in on it and she sucked Bill's cock so he'd get in trouble and couldn't focus on terrorism and whatnot because he was busy defending himself.
ZOMGWOFLS!!!!!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6623

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Yes, very good episode. I'm so glad they just basically said, "Fuck you CT's" the whole time. CT's are literally the dumbest people in existence.
If that's what you got from it, that's what you got.  I liked the way they said 'fuck the US government' the whole time.  The US government are literally the dumbest people in existence. 

They point out that the conspiracies are essentially playing into the governments hands, creating a greater sense of power than they have.  My 'theory' goes more along the lines of what happened with Katrina.  There wasn't a massive conspiracy to murder off a city consisting largely of a black population, it was simply gross incompetence (perhaps at most people intentionally delayed the passing of information or disrupted the chain of command) at ignoring the warnings and taking action to prevent it and to respond quickly and investigate thoroughly after the event.  Same deal with 9/11.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

It was Kyle.
Actually, it was Bush:  http://i2.zvhost.com/2/z/z45z78nb.jpg

The 'truth' is it was a bunch of pissed off Muslims... the conspiracy theories were a government conspiracy to make everyone think they were all powerful.... 

As I expected they managed to come up with quite an original take on the whole thing, basically a amusing variant of 'straw man' theory of where government introduces/focuses on certain elements of a conspiracy to be able to easily disprove them, except that they are introducing the theories not to cover up 9/11 or disprove the conspiracies, but to make everyone think it was them...  funny as hell

Doesn't change my stance that it was likely to be government involvement in terms of ignoring/being incapable of responding/refusing to negotiate/supporting massacres by Israel/encouraging terrorism against Communists, not in direct planning of the actual attack.  Yes, the investigation was inadequate and several inconsistancies haven't been addressed, but IMO there isn't absolute proof in the public domain either way for either the official conspiracies or any of the 3rd party conspiracies so far to date.

Favourite quote: People?  You mean Sheeple. - G.W.Bush
I posted that before the episode was over.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6291|Australia QLD
Bush fails at life.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS

Sneaky.Russian wrote:

Bush fails at life.
Was it really worth reviving a 6-month old dead and buried thread (which everyone is sick of) just to say that?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6291|Australia QLD

Spark wrote:

Sneaky.Russian wrote:

Bush fails at life.
Was it really worth reviving a 6-month old dead and buried thread (which everyone is sick of) just to say that?
yes?!
Whiser
+3|6683|Up ur arse
Keeping is short and sweet yes it was all staged.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6331|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
As Bill Maher once put it, it seems impossible for an administration that can't properly handle much of anything else to be capable of orchestrating a conspiracy as believable as 9/11.

In other words, if you think 9/11 is an inside job, you're giving the administration WAY too much credit.  They aren't competent enough to handle an occupation properly, much less a massive conspiracy.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

As Bill Maher once put it, it seems impossible for an administration that can't properly handle much of anything else to be capable of orchestrating a conspiracy as believable as 9/11.

In other words, if you think 9/11 is an inside job, you're giving the administration WAY too much credit.  They aren't competent enough to handle an occupation properly, much less a massive conspiracy.
In a matter of months none-the-less.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6338|Netherlands

Staged? Unlikely. Allowed to happen? Quite likely. A lot of bullshit hovering around the entire thing? Absolutely. Has the government lied about events on 9/11? Absolutely. Are some people just plain retarded about this? Yup.

That's all there is too it.

Tiger
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6725|United States of America
Kill this thread now please...
Whiser
+3|6683|Up ur arse

Miller wrote:

Why kill the truth?

If you can't take it then don't read and or post in the thread.
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6338|Netherlands

Whiser wrote:

Miller wrote:

Why kill the truth?

Unless you can say with fact that what you say is true then you have no business talking about 'the truth'. We don't even know what the truth is so shut the fuck up.

Tiger
Whiser
+3|6683|Up ur arse

TigerXtrm wrote:

Whiser wrote:

Miller wrote:

Why kill the truth?

Unless you can say with fact that what you say is true then you have no business talking about 'the truth'. We don't even know what the truth is so shut the fuck up.

Tiger
oooh boy did I hit a nerve child? Stop flaming. Forgot to mention of course you don't know what the truth is yet still you fail to accept it was an inside job ? questioning such a huge thing - makes you think, You really do know the truth but are frightened to say it. Shot your self in the foot. Again if no one knows the truth why are they posting on the forums garbage, yes I know the people at work here are mostly over patriotic and  no doubt they would feel traitors  if they accepted the truth. I can just see it now MR Bush there with his TIPX marking out key phrases from the bill of rights.

Last edited by Whiser (2007-04-29 12:27:00)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Whiser wrote:

TigerXtrm wrote:

Whiser wrote:

Why kill the truth?

Tiger
oooh boy did I hit a nerve child? Stop flaming. Forgot to mention of course you don't know what the truth is yet still you fail to accept it was an inside job ? questioning such a huge thing - makes you think, You really do know the truth but are frightened to say it. Shot your self in the foot. Again if no one knows the truth why are they posting on the forums garbage, yes I know the people at work here are mostly over patriotic and  no doubt they would feel traitors  if they accepted the truth. I can just see it now MR Bush there with his TIPX marking out key phrases from the bill of rights.
Put on your tin-foil hat and make sweet love to your other conspiracy theorists. I hear Bob's got the tin-foil "pleasure stick"!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6725|United States of America
I just want a stupid thread to just end. This has been long enough.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard