rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6477|toronto canada
Personally i believe that Sweden's model of government and tax distribution i very close to being perfect, primarily funding health and education programs, and hardly spending a small portion on military and defense good standards for other countries to follow

agree/disagree share your comments
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6530|laguna beach, ca
America!

/spreads buttcheeks

Last edited by c0mplex1ty (2006-10-10 19:59:58)

SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6594
Holland
Pot is legal
Enough said
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6616
There's a lot more to do in the U.S.
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6477|toronto canada
don't you think that the states spends a little bit to much money on the military i mean their education system is greatly deteriorating affecting its own nations future for the worse
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6477|toronto canada
and yes holland=very cool place
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6410|A drop house
The USA.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6642
Holland
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

rob777 wrote:

don't you think that the states spends a little bit to much money on the military i mean their education system is greatly deteriorating affecting its own nations future for the worse
The education system is terrible regardless of what's spent on the military. The priorities of our curriculum are twisted.
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6477|toronto canada
well dint you believe that problem can be relived with more funding?
BVC
+325|6665
Besides my country, I'd say Australia.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
Oh, yes.  Australia is such a utopia.  What with our treatment of refugees, lingering Aboriginal problems, and anti-Middle Eastern government.  Total utopia.

IMHO, no one is close.  If I had to make a call though...........I dunno, maybe New Zealand or Canada or something?  Then again, if I lived in either of those countries I might know a lot more about their problems.  South Korea, perhaps.  I hear over there cars are left unlocked with the keys inside in case someone needs it in an emergency, or needs to move it.  Supposedly crime is just that low.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-10-10 20:50:46)

ts-pulsar
+54|6473
I gotta say USA for one reason.

You can pretty much live any way you want, just pick a state that fits your beliefs and lifestyle.  No other country has anything like this.  You want to live in a state where taxes are "evenly" distributed (sorry I have yet to see a country do this fairly) you can do that, you want to live in a state where the government has almost no influence, you can do that.  And there are all sorts of in between.

Or to be really picky, the only utopian country on the planet will be the nice little island I will eventually own in the south pacific
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6692|Eastern PA
Sweden or Finland
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

There is a reason that the word Utopia stems from the latin words for no where....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
The country I walk the land in.
The promised land.
The U.S. of A.
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6500|Sydney, in 1978
a northern european country, with all the hot guys and girls
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6738

Bubbalo wrote:

Oh, yes.  Australia is such a utopia.  What with our treatment of refugees, lingering Aboriginal problems, and anti-Middle Eastern government.  Total utopia
For me, Australia is Utopia...for the refugees and aboriginals...thats another story.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6503|Denmizzark!!

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Holland
Pot is legal
Enough said
And Denmark.. it isnt legal, but we do it anyway.. and the girls here are the best..
=RvE=kbgfighter
+16|6602|Oslo, NORWAY

rob777 wrote:

Personally i believe that Sweden's model of government and tax distribution i very close to being perfect, primarily funding health and education programs, and hardly spending a small portion on military and defense good standards for other countries to follow

agree/disagree share your comments
Sweden is a poor country because they havent pay all the money they rent from another countries

Norway is perfect for me, lot of swedish people here who work for us and people from a lot of countries
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

sgt.sonner wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Holland
Pot is legal
Enough said
And Denmark.. it isnt legal, but we do it anyway.. and the girls here are the best..
then it ain't the same m8
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
PRiMACORD
+190|6595|Home of the Escalade Herds
I hear the moon is peaceful.

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-10-11 02:17:46)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

PRiMACORD wrote:

I hear the moon is peaceful.
Depends on how you go there, with or without SpaceSuit
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531

BN wrote:

For me, Australia is Utopia...for the refugees and aboriginals...thats another story.
A Utopian society means a perfect world in which everyone is happy, and everything is fair and equal.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Of the places I have seen with my own two eyes I'd have to say that Sweden is up there. Smallest gap between rich and poor that I've seen whilst still maintaining all of the freedoms of a non-communist society, affording them all of the most modern luxuries available and keeping enough of an incentive there to better yourself and to contribute to society as a whole. Wintertime there might be a bit of a drag however.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-11 02:36:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard