Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6721|Wherever the F**k i feel like
Does it still count to you win loss ratio if you leave a server earliy?
nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6735|Falsterbo Sweden
No, if you leave early it counts as a loss, even if your team was about to win anyway.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6807|Long Beach, CA

nitroglycerin [SWE] wrote:

No, if you leave early it counts as a loss, even if your team was about to win anyway.
Is this true?
Ptfo
redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6781
dont think so, im fairly certain you earn the fate of whatever team you last played on in the server, ive been disconnected from serves but still gotten wins from them.
Xponential
+0|6772
I'll test it out tonight and see.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6721|Wherever the F**k i feel like
....that makes it harder to get war college ribbon.......
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6763

No, if you play on a ranked server you still get medals/losses/etc even if you leave...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

If you leave a round before it is over, you loose everything. Your kills don't register, and ribbons, badges or medals you may have earned no longer count and it dosn't register as a win or a loss.

At least I'm sure that's how it used to be.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Paulos234
+0|6721

Tyferra wrote:

If you leave a round before it is over, you loose everything. Your kills don't register, and ribbons, badges or medals you may have earned no longer count and it dosn't register as a win or a loss.

At least I'm sure that's how it used to be.
Completely wrong.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6770
was never like that .. but i am curious how a win / loss is determined .. like if you join a server with no spawn points you still get a loss ?.. if you leave a server as soon as it starts nothing is won / lost right ?

someone who knows please post ^^ .. not tyferra =p
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6717
I realy hate having the server switch you at the end of a round because everybody on the losing team leaves with less that an 8th of the ticks left.   You should not get a loss getting team switched at the end.  no wins or loss for joining a team at the end of a round.

Last edited by cheshiremoe (2005-12-14 10:34:25)

armin
+0|6764| Bosnia & Herzegovina
if ur team was winning, you get a win, loosing, you get a loss

and btw, of course everything registers. otherwise you can go in and gaet 50 teamkills, get out before the end of a round and it's all good.. i don't think so!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard