+917|6625|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

LostFate wrote:

First of all downy! i wuv you..

Accuracy is better than mine..

SPM is good.

KDR is above average...

Overal nice account.
nice kpm, nice kdr, nice spm...

oh wait. karkand whore. and vehicle whore. dare i say spawn raper? or no?

7.9/10
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
t0mhank5
+319|6719|Surge
kmal: nice even 1.0 kdr with infantry, great accuracy, and talk about not being a vehicle whore! i like the sas and warlord favorites

edit: try to get that W/L ratio over 1! sooo closeee...

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2006-10-10 18:01:43)

Alpha.350
+19|6583
Wow ! Nice stats there. Impressive ratio with everything (armor, jets, helos, every kits), great SPM and excellent accuracy. Also, sweet kill streak

alpha
bobroonie.bda
+143|6688
alpha

Since you only play karkand your infantry stats should be alot higher.. yea other then that nothing to say.. you play 1 map...
t0mhank5
+319|6719|Surge
bob, what is there to say? you are an excellent player. amazing infantry ratios, plus more than two times as many infantry kills as vehicles kills. wow thats a lot of spec ops time. i love the 9 death streak, its hard to find one below 10. good teamwork; a load of flag captures. and fearsome accuracy!
edit: waitwaitwait.. almost 700 hours of spec ops and not even veteran explosives? i am a little surprised. i would really consider working for that badge, but thats me.

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2006-10-10 20:04:24)

bobroonie.bda
+143|6688

t0mhank5 wrote:

bob, what is there to say? you are an excellent player. amazing infantry ratios, plus more than two times as many infantry kills as vehicles kills. wow thats a lot of spec ops time. i love the 9 death streak, its hard to find one below 10. good teamwork; a load of flag captures. and fearsome accuracy!
edit: waitwaitwait.. almost 700 hours of spec ops and not even veteran explosives? i am a little surprised. i would really consider working for that badge, but thats me.
thanks man,

Yea I dont go for badges, I just let them come as they come.. And the explosive badge you have to TRY and get..

Play to win...

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."

Napoleon Bonaparte
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6587|England

bobroonie.bda wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

thanks man,

Yea I dont go for badges, I just let them come as they come.. And the explosive badge you have to TRY and get..

Play to win...

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."

Napoleon Bonaparte
Total kit time for you =  1337:23:27  notice the 1st 4 number's says it all really m8 outstanding player
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
Not bad, about the same as mine.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6636|Tasmania

Spark wrote:

Not bad, about the same as mine.
Massive amount of victims, and a lot of enemies too. Nice work, at least you're not afraid of battle.

Excellent WLR and some fantastic best round scores. Get out of high point servers much?

Good to see you have a 5.4 WLR on Sharqi yet you have barely any time in a chopper. So either you're playing sharqi on foot an awful lot (which the hours suggest) or I don't know.. IO hasn't been around that long. And even with all that foot action, you've thrown bugger all nades so the impression I get is you run around and shoot things until you or they die (and they die slightly less than you) so ......

The more I read them the more confusing it is.

Care to elaborate?
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6729|Oregon
XstrangerdangerX :

very nice accuracy, kdr, and spm. impressive kpm as well. nice helo kdr and tank kdr, however no tank ribbon with 2000+ kills... the jump from first sgt to sgt. maj. is a long one, keep at it...also missing a few badges. WLR is lacking as well...start fighin for your team soldier, or i'll find someone who can!

overall pretty good.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6536|Belgium
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober

The stuff that matters: K/D, SPM and W/L are all good
Accuracy is average (lol, who cares? )
Not a Kark whore, gz
Half the bible worth of victims, id hate to meet you in a dark alley
Last Battle On      2006-10-11 00:49:00
Suicides      993, gogo 1k
Nice badge collection

Worth a worthy 8.5/10
Alpha.350
+19|6583
Nice stats. Impressive accuracy, good KD ratio and SPM. Also, nice collection of awards.

Keep it up

Alpha
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6550|Australia
@ Alpha.350

Nice stats (I always rate you)
Nice K/d ration and SPM
Good selection of medals, keep working on them
A good selection of vehicle K/d ratios, very good
The use of all the kits nice

My BF2 nickname is: 7th.FalCoN
warhead0
+4|6431|Charters Towers, QLD, AUS
very nice, great kdr, oneday ill be as good as you..
SargeX_au
+29|6760

warhead0 wrote:

Ur best with a knife, thats a start.
Work on your infantry k/d ratio, i suggest the ak101 while being medic to heal yourself.
Also try the grenade launcher more, thats what i started off with - n00b tube ftw!!
Impressive death streak     (how were u feeling after the 20th death?)
PlaneWhore
+59|6772

SargeX_au wrote:

warhead0 wrote:

Work on your infantry k/d ratio, i suggest the ak101 while being medic to heal yourself.
Also try the grenade launcher more, thats what i started off with - n00b tube ftw!!
Sarge if you want a challenge as infantry you might want consider getting out of the n00bish statpadding mode that is IO, get out of the 24/7 Karkand servers and go play a real game for a change. I'd love to see you come to my server (StrafeRight Karkand/Jalalabad/Sharqi rotation non-IO) and see how you stack up in a real game against skilled players.

Last edited by PlaneWhore (2006-10-12 02:01:30)

SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6828|Delaware
I heard a challenge.
SargeX_au
+29|6760

PlaneWhore wrote:

SargeX_au wrote:

warhead0 wrote:

Sarge if you want a challenge as infantry you might want consider getting out of the n00bish statpadding mode that is IO, get out of the 24/7 Karkand servers and go play a real game for a change. I'd love to see you come to my server (StrafeRight Karkand/Jalalabad/Sharqi rotation non-IO) and see how you stack up in a real game against skilled players.
rofl every time i post in this thread, u seem to be lurking around to burst my big head
I'd accept the challenge if it was an Aussie server.
Btw. I do like sharqi, jalalabad just as much but when im goin for the highest possible spm in 10hrs its karkand all the way.
SargeX_au
+29|6760
I challenge you to get over 7 spm in 10 hrs.
PlaneWhore
+59|6772

SargeX_au wrote:

Sorry you didn't get 7 SPM because you didn't play on a real server.

Let me ask you a question Sarge, do you think the people with a 7-10SPM on knife and pistol servers earned it? Because let's face it... IO mode and K&P servers are almost identical point wise.

Infantry Only mode is only one step away from a Knife & Pistol server. Speaking of that actually the one game I had on an IO mode server (after release to see how lame it was and I was NOT on my Bungalow_Bill profile) I was getting almost 50% higher scores every single round (ended up going almost 150 points a round every round as a medic) and on my final round the admin started DEMANDING that everyone stop using rifles and start using pistols and knives only. At that point I left the server and all of my suspicions about IO mode had been confirmed.

If I played IO mode (especially a 24/7 Karkand server) I'd easily have a 9 to 10 SPM if not more but fact is I think IO mode is pathetic, easy, boring and as such I'd never play it even to make a point.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6587|England

PlaneWhore wrote:

SargeX_au wrote:

Sorry you didn't get 7 SPM because you didn't play on a real server.

Let me ask you a question Sarge, do you think the people with a 7-10SPM on knife and pistol servers earned it? Because let's face it... IO mode and K&P servers are almost identical point wise.

Infantry Only mode is only one step away from a Knife & Pistol server. Speaking of that actually the one game I had on an IO mode server (after release to see how lame it was and I was NOT on my Bungalow_Bill profile) I was getting almost 50% higher scores every single round (ended up going almost 150 points a round every round as a medic) and on my final round the admin started DEMANDING that everyone stop using rifles and start using pistols and knives only. At that point I left the server and all of my suspicions about IO mode had been confirmed.

If I played IO mode (especially a 24/7 Karkand server) I'd easily have a 9 to 10 SPM if not more but fact is I think IO mode is pathetic, easy, boring and as such I'd never play it even to make a point.
Vehicle    Time          Kills    Deaths    Ratio    Road Kills   
Armor      109:38:05 20,477 675        31.4681 764

So sat in armour on karkand is not boring ??

Not a flame but a question ??
PlaneWhore
+59|6772

Knight`UK wrote:

What do you mean "sat in armour on karkand"? I'm not a Karkand whore and to be honest I've logged most of my time spent as armor on Sharqi and Mashtuur. If you're curious if I enjoy it then yes I do. I enjoy it because it is challenging and overall a very stimulating and engaging experience.

But if I did nothing but sit in armor I could certainly see myself getting burned out on it.

It's important to factor in the fact that while I have 100 hours in armor I also have..

Medic      124:28:35      13,636      4,861      2.8052

Variety... just like in life it is the spice in BF2.

I don't see how someone can spend 24/7 on Karkand, or only play infantry, or only play armor so I try to vary my gameplay style and map choice as much as possible because it keeps my gameplay experience fresh  and interesting.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6587|England

PlaneWhore wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

What do you mean "sat in armour on karkand"? I'm not a Karkand whore and to be honest I've logged most of my time spent as armor on Sharqi and Mashtuur. If you're curious if I enjoy it then yes I do. I enjoy it because it is challenging and overall a very stimulating and engaging experience.

But if I did nothing but sit in armor I could certainly see myself getting burned out on it.

It's important to factor in the fact that while I have 100 hours in armor I also have..

Medic      124:28:35      13,636      4,861      2.8052

Variety... just like in life it is the spice in BF2.

I don't see how someone can spend 24/7 on Karkand, or only play infantry, or only play armor so I try to vary my gameplay style and map choice as much as possible because it keeps my gameplay experience fresh  and interesting.
Good answer m8 i do mix it up as much as poss vechile/IO servers ive got my experts in both medic/support iam now working on engineer and spec-ops playing a lil of both classes each day .

I have to many hours on kark and i now play alot of sharqui/warlord/mussh and wake to change things about .I would play other maps aswell but we all know other maps dont drag in the players.

Apart from the euro bf2s.com server there are very few euro servers that do a decent rotation of maps thats why me and my chaps are getting a server in the next couple of weeks to have something to play on

Last edited by Knight`UK (2006-10-12 04:26:41)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6587|England

SargeX_au wrote:

Try getting that as something else apart from medic or support class
Termisx
+5|6414|Finland
Hi guys!

I am new on this forums as a member, although i hav been reading ur posts. I love this place cos of good and funny post u guys make. This isn't a boring forum .
I have been playing BF2 for about 8 months or more ...
I did not want to spam with new threads so i add my post in this section.

So i want to hear ur opinions about my stats feel free to express ur opinions.  (lets keep this civilized and without any flaming ). My in-game nick is Termisx.

thx.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard