You support, or not?

I support35%35% - 11
I dont support35%35% - 11
I dont care29%29% - 9
Total: 31
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
Denial seems to be a favourite of the losers of the WW's. First the Japanese, then the neo-Nazis, now the Turks.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

oug wrote:

I suppose what you mean in the poll is: Do you believe there was a genocide or not. In that sense, yes I support (lol?) the genocide of the Armenians...

But then again I'm Greek-Cypriot and I happen to know quite a few about your country's evil deeds in the region.

BTW, a genocide is not something to believe in. It is a fact, so either you know about it or you ignore it. Belief has nothing to do with it. There's proof. Facts. The Turks slaughtered the Armenians end of story.
Swweeeeettttt.... here we go.... Greek v Turk. Seconds away: Round One! Ding! Ding!
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/greeceflag.gif

WEST! WEST! WEST! WEST!

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-10 17:26:03)

Dec45
+12|6639

Ottomania wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

still there are no proofs about armenian genocide. find some bones belongs  to them and ok. they even dont want to make a search, even we help them
Heres some proof Go ahead and accecpt it your ancestors are evil mass murderers. 1.5 million people disapeared maybe they took a vacation?
hmm very pure source... how I can I believe that these pics belongs to them?

@cameronpoe

it is going to be same in france if you deny it, even its not their problem.

hope weather will be good here if not traffic sucks.
Check out their nifty outfits...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
Tho this Turkish Lisik can at least spell coherent sentences.... damn.......
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6680|Canada
Maybe the Armenians consider it insulting that Turkey needs to dig up graves to prove it's guilt, I would.

You buildet bunkers.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642

ATG wrote:

Ask an Armenian.
dont be turkish in this part of town...
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6519|Istanbul-Turkey

oug wrote:

I suppose what you mean in the poll is: Do you believe there was a genocide or not. In that sense, yes I support (lol?) the genocide of the Armenians...

But then again I'm Greek-Cypriot and I happen to know quite a few about your country's evil deeds in the region.

BTW, a genocide is not something to believe in. It is a fact, so either you know about it or you ignore it. Belief has nothing to do with it. There's proof. Facts. The Turks slaughtered the Armenians end of story.
its not a fact. some ppl made it up
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Ottomania wrote:

oug wrote:

No, it's a fact, and you can't prove it's not.  Go away with your Genocide denial.  Read history books and then come back and feel shame for what Turkish' did to Armenians.  The case is 1-you don't know about history, then you are ignorant, 2-you know about history, then you are hypocrite.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ
who made it up and why? provide proof and then we'll talk
ƒ³
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6651|pimelteror.de
Why do you start this discussion, when there is no room for doubt? the armenians were driven to death by the turks. it was genocide. accept the shame and guilt of your ancestors and deal with it.
Zodiaccup
+42|6544
Ottomania how can you be so sure that the Armenian Genocide doesn't happend?
Let me guess your parents/teachers/relatives told you...

You told us about unreliable sources, just was asking myself where you got
your ignorance from.
Rosse_modest
+76|6774|Antwerp, Flanders

sergeriver wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

oug wrote:

Read history books and then come back and feel shame for what Turkish' did to Armenians.
That's most likely the problem, the Turks probably left the horrific parts of their history out of the books. History is written by the victors, so to speak.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
racist fucking turks....exact reason why i say the ottoman empire was a virus in the annals of history
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

racist fucking turks....exact reason why i say the ottoman empire was a virus in the anals of history
Teehee
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6519|Istanbul-Turkey

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

racist fucking turks....exact reason why i say the ottoman empire was a virus in the annals of history
I am sure you didnt read history, you cant show me a lack of peace before some countries want freedom on the lands that are under control of ottomans, noob private.

you always show history books as proof, not enough. bring me some dna tests folks. you say me to prove that it wasnt happened, but you should prove if it was happened. shame on you.

Last edited by Ottomania (2006-10-11 08:48:42)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6519|Istanbul-Turkey

oug wrote:

of course armenians made it up. no one have a deal with this shit.
dead_rac00n
+12|6480|DTC
Troll topic spotted...

Last edited by dead_rac00n (2006-10-11 08:55:54)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642

Ottomania wrote:

oug wrote:

of course armenians made it up. no one have a deal with this shit.
I think youll find you have A WHOLE LOT in common with Mr Ahmadinijad of Iran.  racist prick.  no fuckin debate here at all and I almost wanna report this thread...

i really cant believe we got some turkish dip shit trying to disprove the armenian genocide.  god damn what an asshole, this shit burns me up.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-10-11 11:46:45)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Ottomania wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I am sure you didnt read history, you cant show me a lack of peace before some countries want freedom on the lands that are under control of ottomans, noob private.

you always show history books as proof, not enough. bring me some dna tests folks. you say me to prove that it wasnt happened, but you should prove if it was happened. shame on you.
Are you fucking insane?  The history books weren't written by Armenians.  What do you want, to dig in Armenians tombs and get their corpses out?  You are a racist and worst of all you deny what your forefathers did.  You are disgusting and I hope this topic gets closed.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642

sergeriver wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Are you fucking insane?  The history books weren't written by Armenians.  What do you want, to dig in Armenians tombs and get their corpses out?  You are a racist and worst of all you deny what your forefathers did.  You are disgusting and I hope this topic gets closed.
I dont like you, but I am glad we could both see the bullshit in this thread by the topic starter.  to keep this sucker open will really devalue the debate and serious section of BF2s
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

I dont like you, but I am glad we could both see the bullshit in this thread by the topic starter.  to keep this sucker open will really devalue the debate and serious section of BF2s
Thanks?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

There is no use in keeping this topic open.

Denying the Armenian genocide, is like denying the german 'Entlosung'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard