Tomarr Sovai
+0|6761
Hi there.

Today I sit in an grounded Airdefense. I shoot at a anamyplayn and I hit it, I dont hit any friendly persons, Iam sure, I have seen it. But I was kicked for two Teamkills. It cant be.

Can I do something to stop wrong Teamkills against me? Ith there a Patch, or can I make a Choise or something in the Settings.

Becouse so its not realy good to play if I make one shoot and have -8 Points.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6773|Netherlands
the onley thing you can about it

not teamkill
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6756|St. Andrews / Oslo

IlIlIlIlIl wrote:

the onley thing you can about it

not teamkill
Exactly
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Tomarr Sovai
+0|6761
Sorry, but I think my english is too bad. Iam shure that I dont hit anny friendly person. I give one shoot, and this shoot hits the anamy plane. I am realy shure about it.
Johnthegreg
+1|6747
There is a glitch that happens sometimes that makes your team mates apear RED as an enemy.  This could have happened to you.
Tomarr Sovai
+0|6761
Let me think. I have payd much Money for a game where is a bug in it where I somtime cant see what is friend and what is enamy?

But this makes sense, becouse ca. 20 sekonds before I was teamkilled, and so many shoots he need to kill me he must see me as red.

But if its so, this teamkillingsystem makes no sense and is the last bullshit.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6748|Twente, The Netherlands
It may also be possible that a friendly plane/chopper was in the area your AA rockets were flying to. Instead of hitting the enemy plane, your rockets killed the 2 poor guys. Too bad for you.

I dont think they should have punished you for doing that, but that's how many people are in this world, self-centered and egoistic.

Only thing you can do is to look on the radar and see if there aren't any friendly planes/choppers in the area when you fire the AA missles.
Tomarr Sovai
+0|6761
I have said it before ... I am absolutly shure that I hit the red plain crew.
Earthquake23
+1|6761|Germany
Ok, think I know what he meant... I had a problem like this, too.

When I target an enemy plane with a SAM and while I pressed the button (SAMs are fired via buttons ) one of our jets chases behind the enemy aircraft, the missile targets my buddy and (perhaps) hits him! Also dangerous when you target fast and a friendly Heli flies by.

I know that SAMs are heat guided, but I probably don't think, that a Heli has hotter exhaust, than a jet!!!
Tomarr Sovai
+0|6761
No, in the Targetsearcher was only one Aircraft and it was enemy,really. Ok, my english is bad, but so bad that nobody understand me?
Tomarr Sovai
+0|6761
But I find out now why I see sometimes friends in Red and the friends see me as red.

If you are on a Server wothout autobalance, and the server set you in the oser team, and you say "no, I want stay in my old team" then you see some of your team in red, and some of them see you in red.

I think this is a big bug in Battlefield.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard