Poll

Would you consider/have engaged in premarital sex?

Yes, already been there and done that.66%66% - 209
Yes, I will if I get the chance to/grow up.18%18% - 59
Undecided, need to learn more.5%5% - 17
Definitely not, it's wrong.9%9% - 29
Total: 314
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6499|Sydney, Australia
By its definition, fornication means sex outside of marriage, which can be understood as sex when you're not married. To a Christian, premarital sex is not allowed because sex is sacred, but to some non-Christians, premarital sex is unethical.

From reading certain posts on this forum, it seems like the ritual of going to a bar, meeting someone and then having a one night stand, after which the two people would once again become strangers is a club of which some people are members. From this I gather it is quite common in the different parts of the world (mostly advanced nations and the newly industrialised nations) for this to occur, and people no longer look at it in disdain. Perhaps a shift of the social paradigm had occurred some time over the past 20 years led by American popular culture to have warranted this previously prohibited display of salaciousness.

I would like to pose this question to the BF2s community: Would you have pre-marital sex? If yes, what do you feel about it? If not, what do you think stops you from doing it?
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6504|Canberra, Australia
The world has moved on, I'm tired of having conversations with this kind of thing with people my own age who have no respect for women, their elders and society. Today's society seems to scream for open thoughts and making your own choices. People make theirs you can either live with it or shut-up.

I honestly don't sleep with women I do not love. I just can't. But then thats me and all my mates laugh at me for it. As I said each to their own. It's your life live it how you want to.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6761|Argentina
I think some people confuse sex with love.  Since you can have sex with a woman and not being in love with her, why should you wait to be married.  What difference does it make?  If you have sex with a woman being single, you don't need to wake up with her.  Where is the disrespect for women in this?  You have no respect for them if you think they don't want to give it a try.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720
old enough to bleed = old enough to breed.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Fealty
+9|6415|Staffordshire, England

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

If there's grass on the wicket lets play cricket
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6585|SE London

Fealty wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

If there's grass on the wicket lets play cricket
Absolutely, but as with a wicket, you want it nicely trimmed.
Vub
The Power of Two
There's an overwhelming percentage saying yes, not too surprising. But sex like everything else can become stale if had in excessive amounts. I feel having premarital sex will make it less pleasurable with your wife/husband later on; or will make you judge a person by their ability to satisfy your sexual desires in longer term relationships because your standards would obviously be higher. What do you guys think?
jsnipy
+3,276|6526|...

yeah ... I was a couple years shy of the "it's cool to be virgin generation"
Vub
The Power of Two
I guess now the shame is on those who are 30ish and are still virgins right? I guess if you do have premarital sex, you limit your choice of "full time" partners because there will always be people who think premarital sex is wrong.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720

Vub wrote:

I guess now the shame is on those who are 30ish and are still virgins right? I guess if you do have premarital sex, you limit your choice of "full time" partners because there will always be people who think premarital sex is wrong.
40 year old virgin.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6761|Argentina

Vub wrote:

There's an overwhelming percentage saying yes, not too surprising. But sex like everything else can become stale if had in excessive amounts. I feel having premarital sex will make it less pleasurable with your wife/husband later on; or will make you judge a person by their ability to satisfy your sexual desires in longer term relationships because your standards would obviously be higher. What do you guys think?
I think you can't be sure what your wife is giving you, if you can't compare.  If you are satisfied with sex, looks and personality, well you should marry.  But you will know if you tried before.
jsnipy
+3,276|6526|...

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

Fuck religion, I'll tap whatever I want, when I want. Damn Christians/Muslims and your stupid laws.
You know, laws (govt or religious) about sex were made  to prevent violence and rampant fatherless children ... not just to cockblock.
jsnipy
+3,276|6526|...

Vub wrote:

I don't think so .. buddist monks don't have sex.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6761|Argentina

jsnipy wrote:

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

Fuck religion, I'll tap whatever I want, when I want. Damn Christians/Muslims and your stupid laws.
You know, laws (govt or religious) about sex were made  to prevent violence and rampant fatherless children ... not just to cockblock.
Use a condom.
BVC
+325|6699
Screw not screwing!
jsnipy
+3,276|6526|...

sergeriver wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Use a condom.
Well, they weren't in rampant supply "back in the day" ... although i think sheep skin would have prevailed.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-10 05:28:38)

HornyToady
+3|6715|Wisconsin, USA

Vub wrote:

Vub...well, IMO, sex is indeed better with someone you truly love. However, I'm not currently "in love" with anyone at the moment...and I still have this "urge to mate". I don't buy into the B.S. Christian archetype that is ridden with guilt if I pork someone out of wedlock...sex is not dirty as it is a natural biological function. Nor will I try to trick myself into love just to get laid...So that leaves me with masterbation (which really gets old fast), or find a woman who's in the same boat as me....and there is quite a few of them....so....

Screw morals....just try to stay ethical.

I think your trying to analyze it a little too much.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6559
Suppression of basic human instinct is invariably bad and unhealthy. Plus: Would you buy a car without going for a test drive?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6790

What do you think.

https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1737/004qq4.jpg
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6725|Sydney, Australia

CameronPoe wrote:

Suppression of basic human instinct is invariably bad and unhealthy.
So I shouldn't suppress my urge to close this thread?

CameronPoe wrote:

Would you buy a car without going for a test drive?
Hell no...

@Beeng - that's as far as you ought to go with the pictures, otherwise I'll be getting my 'mod stick' out...

Mcminty.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6790

mcminty wrote:

@Beeng - that's as far as you ought to go with the pictures, otherwise I'll be getting my 'mod stick' out...
minty, baby, I've been through the rules with the mods many times and all my pictures are well within the limitations set by the rules. 
relax and admire the beauty.
mcminty

beeng wrote:

mcminty wrote:

minty, baby, I've been through the rules with the mods many times and all my pictures are well within the limitations set by the rules. 
relax and admire the beauty.
"minty, baby" <--- LOL, you the mafia or something like that? I actually laughed when I read that.

I know ya pictures are set within the limitations, but don't cross them. Some people get offended quite easily.

'Minty'
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6790

mcminty wrote:

"minty, baby" <--- LOL, you the mafia or something like that? I actually laughed when I read that.
I know ya pictures are set within the limitations, but don't cross them. Some people get offended quite easily.
'Minty'
I know, which is why they are kept within the rules

and my mafia ways are very secretive, hush hush as it were.
mcminty
I forgot you had that "beengs babe archive"... Sorry 'Don Beeng', it will not happen again.

Mcminty.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6741

Vub wrote:

By its definition, fornication means sex outside of marriage, which can be understood as sex when you're not married. To a Christian, premarital sex is not allowed because sex is sacred, but to some non-Christians, premarital sex is unethical.

From reading certain posts on this forum, it seems like the ritual of going to a bar, meeting someone and then having a one night stand, after which the two people would once again become strangers is a club of which some people are members. From this I gather it is quite common in the different parts of the world (mostly advanced nations and the newly industrialised nations) for this to occur, and people no longer look at it in disdain. Perhaps a shift of the social paradigm had occurred some time over the past 20 years led by American popular culture to have warranted this previously prohibited display of salaciousness.

I would like to pose this question to the BF2s community: Would you have pre-marital sex? If yes, what do you feel about it? If not, what do you think stops you from doing it?
You really need to come into the 21st century... That is all I am going to say...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard