megaboost
+14|6723|Englandshire
BF2 is the first online game I've played (used to play others on a LAN) and I was wondering what normally happens when games like this get a budget release towards the end of their lives?

Do you get lots of new players signing up to replace the ones that have moved on?

Is it a slow trickle of curious people wanting to sample and 'old fashioned' shooter?

I'm guessing many of you have experienced this situation with other games so I thought I'd ask, it would be nice to think it will continue to grow, there seems to be plenty of life left in the old dog.
timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6766
meh, i'd say that a few  more would come in because of  reduced price, but the main flow of players is long stopped, so after a sequl comes out (2142, which btw is gay) most of the people that played this game will stop, and not many new will start

then again, this is the first major fps ive played, so i cant really tell you.
alpinestar
+304|6636|New York City baby.
You know the guy on your team that shot you out of a jet or chopper ? Well that's the same guy that purchased the game 2 days ago for 29.99
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6588|USA bitches!
I reloaded Tribes and tried to play that... but, no servers were found. Not even a master server to ping. Made me sad. I fucking loved Tribes. Anyone know if there's an underground scene to it still?
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6750|austria
as counterstrike ( i think 1.3 or 1.2) became puplic sold via gamemagazines it got freaking unplayable!
the word "newbie" comes from that days!
i guess same will happen @ BF... a wave of whiners, complainers and teamkiller!

good players call it "cannonfood" ^^
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard