unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

While I'm not withdrawing in this post, there's a possibility I won't be able to make it to the match. Plans aren't concrete, but my dad worked his ass off this summer at his weather-dependant contracting job, so if he vacations this month on the set weekend, I am going to go with him to help him out with packaging, and having a good time in general.

I should know next week.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-07 04:25:33)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
How did Serge manage to get banned again?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-07 08:53:32)

rplate
+0|6433

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Hmm, I hope serverivers ban has expired by match time. 

Actually I don't give a fuck because he seems to have left me off the list, despite me putting my name down on page 3.  In fact, I hope it's a perm ban... someone else please take over the lib team in his absence    Cam?
Serge asked me to tell you he didn't see your post and that CamPoe will get u in.  He sends his apologies.
If anyone wants to know why he got banned send me a message.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina
I'm back people.  I was wrongly banned.  So, don't ask.  I will only say about this that chuy, Alpha and Darth_Fleder are really cool people, and I thank 'em for their help.  And justice for all.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

rplate wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Hmm, I hope serverivers ban has expired by match time. 

Actually I don't give a fuck because he seems to have left me off the list, despite me putting my name down on page 3.  In fact, I hope it's a perm ban... someone else please take over the lib team in his absence    Cam?
Serge asked me to tell you he didn't see your post and that CamPoe will get u in.  He sends his apologies.
If anyone wants to know why he got banned send me a message.
Dude, where are you from and what's your rank?  Btw thanks for your wish.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-07 14:29:12)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651
Don't worry sergeriver, I was teasing about the permban thing I'd have been first to put my name down on a Cougar-style petition if you hadn't popped up after a few days   I knew I'd probably confused things with my cryptic one-line obscure ramblings to indicate I'd join the lib team, and tbh I hadn't even checked back to make sure I was down so blame me.

edit: P.S. this time I'm allowing a 4 hour time slot, I only 'booked' an hour away from other engagements for the first one, which meant my taxi arrived just as it was getting interesting.  Still, the meal I went to landed me a sweet paid C++ project to tide me over until my new full-time job starts in November.

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-10-07 16:09:58)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Don't worry sergeriver, I was teasing about the permban thing I'd have been first to put my name down on a Cougar-style petition if you hadn't popped up after a few days   I knew I'd probably confused things with my cryptic one-line obscure ramblings to indicate I'd join the lib team, and tbh I hadn't even checked back to make sure I was down so blame me.

edit: P.S. this time I'm allowing a 4 hour time slot, I only 'booked' an hour away from other engagements for the first one, which meant my taxi arrived just as it was getting interesting.  Still, the meal I went to landed me a sweet paid C++ project to tide me over until my new full-time job starts in November.
I need to know your rank and homeland.  In the stats there is an afghan dude with your nick, is that you?
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651

sergeriver wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

I need to know your rank and homeland.  In the stats there is an afghan dude with your nick, is that you?
UK... I set the new account as Afghanistan because Jalalabad is there...  Screw it, I'll play as my 2nd Lieutenant UnOriginalNuttah account one last time.

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-10-08 08:31:18)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA
sorry I am gunna miss this one
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651
Let's set an end time as well as start time.  (once the time is up, the current round plays out, but any further play doesn't count for scores)

My preference is next weekend (14th)

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-10-09 07:52:02)

Colfax
PR Only
+70|6642|United States - Illinois
Pretty sure the date and time are set

oct 21
15 gmt

Cons have already started making plans around this match date/time so it can't be changed

Reminder

TO ALL [CON]s ON THE LIST AND BACK UPS (16+)

You must go to http://oe-hq.com/neocon/ and go to the Contact Information thread.
Read the thread and do what it tells you to do.  All people in the top 16 of the list must go there and follow the instructions or you will LOSE your spot to a back up.
Going to the website and reading the thread and following the instructions MUST be done by  October 11 (Next Wednesday).  The FINAL FINAL cut off will be on October 13 (next Friday 1 pm central) .  If you can do it by Wednesday it would be MUCH appreciated.  If you don’t have access go to the access thread and ask for access.

This is more then enough time to do this so my apologies in advance to those who get cut.  If any do.

Last edited by Colfax (2006-10-09 09:15:33)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Colfax wrote:

Pretty sure the date and time are set

oct 21
15 gmt

Cons have already started making plans around this match date/time so it can't be changed

Reminder

TO ALL [CON]s ON THE LIST AND BACK UPS (16+)

You must go to http://oe-hq.com/neocon/ and go to the Contact Information thread.
Read the thread and do what it tells you to do.  All people in the top 16 of the list must go there and follow the instructions or you will LOSE your spot to a back up.
Going to the website and reading the thread and following the instructions MUST be done by  October 11 (Next Wednesday).  The FINAL FINAL cut off will be on October 13 (next Friday 1 pm central) .  If you can do it by Wednesday it would be MUCH appreciated.  If you don’t have access go to the access thread and ask for access.

This is more then enough time to do this so my apologies in advance to those who get cut.  If any do.
Dude I pasted the info, sorry but I was banned.
Hey, Libs let's get some organization, the cons are developing plans and stuff, let's do something, what about a CS game for some practice??
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Not really, we are just trying to make sure we get enough people..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

Not really, we are just trying to make sure we get enough people..lol
Well, to be honest we are lacking a lot of assitance confirmations so, if cons are arranging that let me know who are going to be your 16.  Libs, can we have some organization?  The match is sat 21st GMT 15:00, who of you are playing?
Colfax
PR Only
We should have our official list here in the next couple days

Thx for posting that serge.  Didn't see it earlier when i posted my reminder.

Last edited by Colfax (2006-10-09 13:14:49)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Colfax wrote:

We should have our official list here in the next couple days

Thx for posting that serge.  Didn't see it earlier when i posted my reminder.
I agree.  How do we do this?  Nobody is saying "hey I'm in".
Colfax
PR Only
We got something set up to say whether your in or not.  Its part of that post i made.  Going to forum and then there is instructions there to email someone to say whether your in or not.  We just about got everyone.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6680|Canada
I've been away for a bit but I had my eye on this, I'm in
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina
We need all libs to confirm you are going to be there so send me a PM pls, saying if you can make it sat 21st 15 GMT, and we need a server.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-09 15:21:47)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
I can't do it, sorry.  Please remove my name from the list.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Spearhead wrote:

Sorry dude, I'd like you to play.  But we can't change the date.
Jainus
+30|6574|Herts, UK
Sorry Libs, but i've just been shafted by the people that i work with and won't be able to join the match.

Bash the Cons with flower power baby!!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Jainus wrote:

Sorry Libs, but i've just been shafted by the people that i work with and won't be able to join the match.

Bash the Cons with flower power baby!!
Sorry m8.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida

sergeriver wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Sorry dude, I'd like you to play.  But we can't change the date.
No worries... I'd be very disappointed if this is the last match we'll have.  Maybe we'll try to have one every one or two months from now on?  Not really a big deal

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-10-10 18:08:49)

terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6652|Westminster, Colorado
I will hopefully be able to play in this one after missing the last one.  I guess you can add my name to the [con] side. 

BF2nick:  the_anemone
From USA

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard