Warlord72
+0|6732|Bochum Germany
Has somebody info' s about the badge and ribbon bug? Is a new patch planed by EA? I can't get the SAS ribbon although i have played more than 5 hours. Same with the grabbling hook badge.

Thanks soldiers.

Greatings to B.Schuss

WarLord72
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX
ok, here comes the jerk comment...

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!

As it has already been said a bunch of times, you can't earn the SF army ribbons yet (and possibly ever).
Warlord72
+0|6732|Bochum Germany
Nicer people are living longer donk. see ya on the battlefields. And destroy your k/d rate.
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
first of all... I warned you that I was about to be a jerk...
secondly, if I hadn't done it someone else would have...
thirdly, and most importantly, I answered your question, so lighten up... jeez...

also, after looking at your stats, I may give you a run for your money on the battlefield. 

Last edited by Clayton_Bigsby (2005-12-12 06:50:55)

Warlord72
+0|6732|Bochum Germany
I know I know. It was a joke too. But I hope we will see us. In the same team or in the other. Good hunting.
mpec82
+-1|6729
I know that the army ribbons are bugged but the grappling hook badge can be obtained (i have and also other peoples have it), the only bug regarding grappling hook is that on bf2s the stats stat 00:00:00 as use time
otorhinorrhea
+0|6719
Just an FYI the Army ribbons are not commented out, I have seen someone with 2x:
http://bf2s.com/player/45849672/

I have the vet zip, but I have not been able to get the vet tactical (and I guarantee I have over 1000 throws of teargas.....(I specifically tallied up 1150 last night alone, and I probably have another 1000 before that).....does anyone have the vet tactical badge (or vet grapple, I have heard about problems with it too)?
Diddy_Bongo
+0|6727
looks to me like its gonna be something like 45 hours played + 100 wins to get the ribbons is my guess from his stats and NOT the 5 hours originally posted.

O and its FLASHBANGS not tear gas for tactical award hence why you did nt get it ....probably

Last edited by Diddy_Bongo (2005-12-13 10:08:46)

Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX
ok, I stand corrected on the army ribbons... UBAR must be inaccurate *gasp!!*

are you sure tear gas does not count towards tachnical?  I have heard of a good number of people who say they got the badge and have never used even one flashbang, only tear gas
Sgt.Oneil-[AUT]
+0|6748|Austria

Clayton_Bigsby wrote:

are you sure tear gas does not count towards tachnical?  I have heard of a good number of people who say they got the badge and have never used even one flashbang, only tear gas
you can earn it with flashbang or teargas,i earned it with teargas

and for the SF service ribbons,maybe we need to play 50 hours with an army
to recive it insteed of the 5 hours ??
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX

Sgt.Oneil-[AUT] wrote:

and for the SF service ribbons,maybe we need to play 50 hours with an army
to recive it insteed of the 5 hours ??
It's probably more like 45 hrs because the guy referrenced above only has a little over 45 hours in SPETZ but he has that Army's ribbon.
Joker13641
+0|6766
Yes, there is another patch planned, as for this bug I don't know, and when it is projected for release I'm not sure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard