Yes from without4%4% - 3
We are all slaves to the Illuminati12%12% - 9
WTF are you talking about I ain't reading all that shit18%18% - 13
Total: 71
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
https://i12.tinypic.com/4cxj388.jpg

TODAY'S MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS have been aided by the  Mexican Military!

Corroboration comes from mainstream media talk radio  and blogs, so why isn't it front page news?

Thats because the politicians know that the people are not ready for a set of redefined borders and currency for North America.
The American militias are taking note, both hard left and hard right. The leftist extremist have traditionaly been involved in eco-terrorism and the right has been involved in abortion doctor murders and weapons stockpiling. Despite what the government may have led you to believe
The unorganized militia is older in American law than the constitution, and its lawful foundation can be located in Title 10 of the United States Code. and we...erm they, can be quite deadly when provoked.
I can think of no clearer time, or need for the militias to rise up and stop the madness.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia#Pr … anizations

I was never a conspiracy buff, but I stumbled upon a website once which I cant find now, but the gist of it was that a one world government would be orchestrated by groups like the  Illuminati and Skull and bones by a process of devoiding the public of faith in their officials.
In short, the elected officials would fuck everything up so badly and things would be so out of control that the people would demand a change.
They would do it via taxation without benefit ( corrupt politicians and their lack of attention to basic responcibilties like disaster relief, ala Katrina ) engagement in low to medium level foreign engagements without end or purpose ( Kosovo, Iraq ) and general lack of stewardship. The weath would be controlled by a select few and the change would be brought about by a series of small, yet radical steps. ( 9-11, wire tapping, gun control, controlled plague and the threat small factions having WMD's.
Students and acadamia will clamor and demand the loss of their own freedom not knowing what they do in the name of liberalism.

In Mexico, our border has become such a joke that it's become a theme part feature:

The only thing we can do now legally is form political movements, stay informed and be preparred. We should do everything possible up tp the point of violence to discourage our elected officials from shirking thier duty and to the illegal aliens crashing our borders.

The end of America isn't just just a catchy title of a movie or book, http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2006/270506massamnesty.htm
My question, is the dissolution of Americas borders a foregone conclussion and is the evidence mounting for the reality of the Illuminati?
How do you think amenesty and drivers licenses for illegal aliens will effect us when the powers that be have already done such a great job with everything?
https://i12.tinypic.com/49lqgqs.jpg

this thread inspired by Cougar
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=47570&p=1

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-08 22:04:49)

starkingdoms
+6|6772
hey, governor arnold is a great example of the problems within our great country, USA.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA
if america ever loses its borders i can pretty much guarentee that theres gonna be a huge uprising, and its gonna be the revolution all over again, but with tanks and shit now.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2006-10-08 22:06:21)

ATG wrote:

Students and acadamia will clamor and demand the loss of their own freedom not knowing what they do in the name of liberalism.
God damn communist hippies. They were the ones behind PNAC and the patriot act right?..

God bless Pat Buchanon and FOX news for trying to save us from the savages
Executiator
+69|6422

Ender2309 wrote:

if america ever loses its borders i can pretty much guarentee that theres gonna be a huge uprising, and its gonna be the revolution all over again, but with tanks and shit now.
"America" has it's borders, but on a continental level.... now If you're talking about the United States of America... I completely agree with you
ATG
Banned

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

ATG wrote:

God damn communist hippies. They were the ones behind PNAC and the patriot act right?..

https://i10.tinypic.com/2n00nxk.jpg
Dude, chill.

Why don't you visit the links and contribute to the discussion.
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land

ATG wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

ATG wrote:

http://i10.tinypic.com/2n00nxk.jpg
Dude, chill.

Why don't you visit the links and contribute to the discussion.
No, I agree with squiggles here, I think you are a fucking nutjob

Love,
JP
ATG
Banned
I'm sure you visited the links.
Nice sig.

Last edited by ATG (2006-10-08 22:58:57)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6711|Wilmington, DE, US
Drug cartels wouldn't be a problem if people didn't buy drugs.
ATG
Banned
Guns wouldn't be a problem if assholes didn't use them on the innocent...
So what?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
I never said that was a good or viable solution. I've never bought or used drugs so I guess I'm not part of the problem.
ATG
Banned
What, did you grow up in a bubble?
What kind of American has never used drugs?

Did you visit the links?
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land

Ikarti wrote:

Drug cartels wouldn't be a problem if people didn't buy drugs.
People wouldn't buy drugs if they felt their lives had purpose.

Donkeys wouldn't shit if they didn't eat

Your soundbites are weak.

Last edited by JP3 (2006-10-08 23:03:59)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

ATG wrote:

Did you visit the links?
I didn't, which is why I only commented on the cartels. If your grassroots community activism consists of "Please stop snorting coke, Ikarti," I'm a few steps ahead of you.

JP3 wrote:

It wasn't supposed to be deep. I even said it wasn't viable
ATG
Banned

ATG wrote:

Did you visit the links?

ATG wrote:

Did you visit the links?
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land

Ikarti wrote:

ATG wrote:

Did you visit the links?
I didn't, which is why I only commented on the cartels. If your grassroots community activism consists of "Please stop snorting coke, Ikarti," I'm a few steps ahead of you.

JP3 wrote:

You acknowledge that it's not viable, and yet use the phrase "I'm not part of the problem."

Solutions address the root of the problem, if it doesn't work, then it's merely addressing a symptom.

Bravo
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

JP3 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

ATG wrote:

Did you visit the links?

JP3 wrote:

You acknowledge that it's not viable, and yet use the phrase "I'm not part of the problem."

Solutions address the root of the problem, if it doesn't work, then it's merely addressing a symptom.

Bravo
Well what do you want me to do, stop my "copious" drug use?
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land
Save yourself the keyboard time ATG, I'll post it for you:

"Did you visit the links?"
Dec45
+12|6642
I'm not sure I understand the intention of this thread. What about our current situation is a.) surprising and b.) unable to be foreseen?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
I'll visit the links later. I'm doing something else and every now and then doing a line here. Get it?
ts-pulsar
+54|6504
I null voted cause I think it's going to be a little bit of everything that get's us.  Death by a thousand cuts and all.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6534|Denmizzark!!
Hopefully..
MorbidFetus
+76|6552|Ohio
NAFTA Super Highway anyone?
ATG
Banned
Bad, very bad.
usmarine