Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6738|Mountains of West Virginia

Reciprocity wrote:

ATG wrote:

It wasn't that long ago when something like this would have been considered sedition.

Another example of the double standard and gutter ethic of some Hollywood liberals.
such a dipshit.
Wow, thats an educated response.
Reciprocity
+721|6624|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Snipedya14 wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

ATG wrote:

It wasn't that long ago when something like this would have been considered sedition.

Another example of the double standard and gutter ethic of some Hollywood liberals.
such a dipshit.
that wasn't a response, dipshit, it was a comment.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6698|Lancaster Ohio, USA

Ikarti wrote:

ATG wrote:

If someone did it on Clinton you'd have the conservatives cheering all over the place. I think you fail to see that a lot of the time.
If someone did it on Clinton I wouldn't be cheering, I'm a conservative, and I wouldn't be cheering. That much hatred on a person is utter non-sense and way out of line. Even if it is a mock documentary it is entirely insane to do this, as was stated earlier you could have used a president with a different name, not Bush. This is just another example of people's hatred for Bush and this time it has gone too far in my opinion. And for those of you who wish it was a real documentary, I want to know why you have that much hatred in your hearts to wish a person dead. It just doesn't make sense.
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6738|Mountains of West Virginia

Reciprocity wrote:

Snipedya14 wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

such a dipshit.
You and the word dipshit seem to have an affiliation eh?
Reciprocity
+721|6624|the dank(super) side of Oregon

bob_6012 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

ATG wrote:

If someone did it on Clinton you'd have the conservatives cheering all over the place. I think you fail to see that a lot of the time.
If someone did it on Clinton I wouldn't be cheering, I'm a conservative, and I wouldn't be cheering. That much hatred on a person is utter non-sense and way out of line. Even if it is a mock documentary it is entirely insane to do this, as was stated earlier you could have used a president with a different name, not Bush. This is just another example of people's hatred for Bush and this time it has gone too far in my opinion. And for those of you who wish it was a real documentary, I want to know why you have that much hatred in your hearts to wish a person dead. It just doesn't make sense.
I hate a man who needlessly sends American soldiers to iraq to die for nothing but eachother.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6733|Tampa Bay Florida

Reciprocity wrote:

Snipedya14 wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

such a dipshit.
ROFL!  Snipedya = owned
SoC./Omega
+122|6584|Omaha, Nebraska!

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5415666.stm

I dont c y not
No one ever did anything to you, you little bitch.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6799|United States of America
Mmmhmmm.....
I2elik
+12|6795|Perth, Western Australia
Just goes to show how politically insensitive Conservatives can be. Chrissakes, it's FICTION.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6733|Tampa Bay Florida

I2elik wrote:

Just goes to show how politically insensitive Conservatives can be. Chrissakes, it's FICTION.
Yeah, tell me about it...

I got a real kick out of the right wing Christians around here who spent a friday night at the mall holding up signs saying "We reject the Da Vinci Code".  LOL
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6692
lol
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6573|Boston, MA
"I don't see what's wrong with the movie."
"You decapitated the president in it!"

That's not exactly what the line is but whoever gets it, gets a +1 from me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard