[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6752

I just played a few rounds on Karkand and got a 173 round high score which is pleasing, but only 18 heals...ahh anyone got the 25 on sharqi or karkand? I can get a billion revives and keep my KD at 2 but I can't seem to get the 25 heals. I would like another shiny badge

Oreo's for offering advice, and a glass of milk if it helps. Otherwise, no milk for you, but you can have some peanut butter to make your mouth even drier!

https://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9318/mvc034s6qm.jpg

https://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1081/9breadpeanutbutter8nv.jpg
Deedubya
+-2|6809|The Seventh Circle of Hell
Keep hucking med packs, and pretty much keep your med pack out at all times, healing everyone as you can...that's how I got my Vet, easily at that.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6752

Deedubya wrote:

Keep hucking med packs, and pretty much keep your med pack out at all times, healing everyone as you can...that's how I got my Vet, easily at that.
I've tried that, damn it, I constantly stay at the front lines hucking packs and paddling like a whore, ak101 anyone available, and hucking more packs. I just can't get 25, I've even joined 64 player servers with like 40 ppl etc. but I can't get 25!!!

NO MILK FOR YOU!
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
HaHa, well i can help you out, i helped my buddy out by ingame constantly hurting myself with nades , we have to meet up some time in game, the extra help gives you lots o' points.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6827
Yeah that sure is a tough one, I think it took me three real hard tries to do it.

I got mine on 64 Player Karkand. The rounds dont last as long as the smaller servers, however, there is more action and healing to be done.

Don't ever go to far out of the main croud of team mates to heal one dude who decides to go take a stroll up the mountains. Unless the round is about to end and you really need a point.

But, there some tips I learned from quickly:

1.) Don't play as you normally would, this includes prioritising people who need health, more than those who need to be rivived.

Always heal someone before reviving anyone or killing anyone. Healing should be your top priority. Throw it into the main area's of traffic, and don't help them get the flag. That one area is CQC heaven, and people always need to be healed constantly. Before you know it, you'll get it. Also try not to use all of your sprint power. If someone needs health and they aint stopping, go to someone else and just drop the pack.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6827

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

HaHa, well i can help you out, i helped my buddy out by ingame constantly hurting myself with nades , we have to meet up some time in game, the extra help gives you lots o' points.
How 'bout he gets it legit? I know my Expert Heal badge wouldnt mean as much as it did to me when I got it had I got it by padding.
d11fdj
+3|6756|Athens
Canada check your messages.  What do you think? 

I've been trying for two weeks now for the expert 1st aid, the most i've got was 20.  Honestly think it's nearly impossible to get 25, what with all the medics running around, m203's going off everywhere, and the nade whores chucking their stuff about.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
Its not padding, its help, i wouldnt give him every point he needed, just everyonce in a while give him a nice easy point twards the badge:)
dalfiuss
+1|6838
BadSnipaDay, I hope you are kidding, as otherwise you just admited to stat padding, a bannable offense.

Anyways, I only got up to 21 heals in a round, but I don't have enough to get the expert anyways, so I havent been trying it much.  On the 21 round I was playing as MEC on Karkand on 64 player map with about 40-50 people playing.

At the southernmost point where all of the action happens I would drop a couple packs in the fenced area, but mainly I would simply crouch next to people that were prone at the corners and the likes, healing them as they take each bullet without throwing packs.  if there are multiple people you will find you can pick up points extremely fast. 

The main thing to note is that most of my points are achieved with my pack out healing someone, not by throwing, as it often seems people end up running over packs after they've taken a bar or two of damage, netting you 1/10 of a heal point for an entire pack, where as you could simply run past them with your pack out, not take a noticable hit on it, and pick up that 1/10 of a point.  It seems if they are over half injured it is more efficient to toss them a pack.

All in all, my advice would be DONT revive, DONT shoot, simply find the area with the most fighting and get next to people under fire with your pack out.  Only worry about reviving if there is no one else around to heal, or if the person is under light fire, revive them and then immediatly pull your health pack out for some healing.  (most players hate this, but it saves a ticket and allows you to get more healing in, I like doing this with people that are prone at a corner being sniped, you have inbetween the 1st and second shot to get some healing in, and then you can revive the person again, often times they will move, but those that dont are really beneficial)
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727
Be pilot or gunner in the blackhawk on ghost town.

The bh gets attacked by AA tanks, IGLAs, ATs, tanks, humvees etc all the time because everyone is hunting for the 6 easy kills.

With a bit luck you should get it this way.
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6733
"Oops, I shoot you in the lag. My fault. Here, take a med pack."
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6745|The Hague, Netherlands

Well the most that i got was 24 (Offcourse) couldn't get THAT 1 POINT GRRRRRR

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2005-12-12 08:50:59)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
CrunkAsHell
+0|6840|Canada
I think it should be 25 heals + revives or something. Makes sense, IMO.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6775|Tenn
think the most i got was like 20 on karkand i wasnt really just running around trying to heal i just threw all my packs in high traffic area and go do my thing. got a buttload of points.

and sumone mentioned the BH. i'm one of the BH pilots of my squad and i(we) always try to fly as a medic, never gotten a whole bunch of healin points tho
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

and sumone mentioned the BH. i'm one of the BH pilots of my squad and i(we) always try to fly as a medic, never gotten a whole bunch of healin points tho
Did you fly on ghost town? I never got many healing points on mashtuur but on ghost town i really get alot.

Or fly on dragon valley where you need to deal with jets and stuff
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6759|Leipzig/Germany
shoot at your own people and then heal them *lol* - just kidding - no real advise
Guruz
Sir
+20|6845|government yard in trenchtown.
Like I've answered on numerous PM's according this..

Throw the medpacks like mad to every chokepoint and to your own snipers in Karkand, and you should get it in a 64-player server like I did.
A.Drew(G.Drew
+4|6747|Hamilton, Scotland
i need some serious answers about the medic, y not stick body armour on the kit or get it as an unlock!, then theres SF, i should b able 2 get more stuff on SF ( espically with the medic class ) and assault since ive got most kills with an assault rifle.
vjs
+19|6778
If your getting 21 points, do what your doing except drop packs... Never drop packs close to each other simply place them at random where enemy can't get them.

Always keep one out in your hands. Personally I've never got more than about 18 in a round, but then again I don't have enough total to get the badge yet.

You best bet is wake island on the north shore near the end. People are always sniping back and forth.

Second don't die, it's also not a bad idea to revive people, rounds last longer and there are more people in your area. Don't case people a drop pack ahead of them, people never look for the heal.

Communicate with your squad... Experts are very difficult to get without help.

I racked up an easy 5 points in a few minutes on wake. Couple snipers laid down taking fire, everytime they got hit they would squirm back and forth and pick up the bag I dropped on top of them while they were healthy. Revive them if they die and they are looking for the heal.

Last edited by vjs (2005-12-12 10:47:22)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6769
id say dont do it on a 64 man server the longer it takes for the round to end the longer you have to tally up 25 .. same as everyone else says though throwthem around areas that people are fightgin constantly ..

i have a problem with retards not noticing you throwing bags all around them then they keep runing away to die
...join a squad and say no revives if you dont take the heal ^^

stick with the squad alot
armin
+0|6763| Bosnia & Herzegovina
karkand 64 players, be a squad member, respawn next to ur leader and start healing
vjs
+19|6778
Wanted to bring up this old post.

I finally have the 750 heal points now I'm trying for the badge.

Tried 3 times now best I got was 23. I should be able to get it but still advice for server choices 32/64 and maps, to those who actually have expert heal the legit way. Vet is easy for me now I need 25 in a round not 12 or 13 whatever it was. And no I won't statspad with you.

I was trying 32 player/64 maps, It just seems as though most people are in armour and die without taking hits. No heals there... might try 64/64 players

Found some other advice...

- never drop packs close together, always have one in reserve.
- drop at choke points not close to your own flag (who cares if enemy picks them up as long as the round last longer)
- team switch
- drive as opposed to sprint around
- get in a good squad were people are together
- wake island
- drop 1 pack near each sniper
- destroy all commander crates (not sure about this one)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard